• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus Approaching: Extreme caution recommended.

Phazon Remnant

Smash Rookie
What's up guys? What's the latest on Smash 4 hacking?

YESSS!!! I had a vibe we'd hear from you soon! Every pic I see of this project just keeps thrilling me more and more! Amazing job with the Corruption model (my favorite one!).

As for Smash 4 mods, it's still mostly skins and other minor things that have managed to make their way into the game, I believe. Progress is being made, though!

Bottlez

Smash Rookie
Yep, Smash 4 is mostly skins, though there is some dabbling with custom animations at-of-late. Glad to see you haven't forgotten about this project. Though I've been all about Smash 4 modding the last two months, I'd pull out Project M again to try Dark Samus out.

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
Yep, Smash 4 is mostly skins, though there is some dabbling with custom animations at-of-late. Glad to see you haven't forgotten about this project. Though I've been all about Smash 4 modding the last two months, I'd pull out Project M again to try Dark Samus out.
That's unfortunate. I thought more progress would have been made with Smash 4 modding at this point. Got any links to custom animation/moveset WIPs for Smash 4 though?

Phazon Remnant

Smash Rookie
Smash for Wii U will have been out for exactly 2 years come next month, so I'd wager that full-blown character mods will be possible within the next year or so.

Until then, though, if you ever happen to complete this awe-inspiring mod before Smash 4 character modding becomes a reality, is there any chance you could bring this to Project M in the mean time?

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
You should consider joining the LXP char chat on discord :) There are a lot of talented people who could probably help lifting the burden so you don't have to do it by yourself. It's also the place you'd want to go for knowledge!
You can DM me if you're interested, I'm sure I can get you an invite :)

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
You should consider joining the LXP char chat on discord :) There are a lot of talented people who could probably help lifting the burden so you don't have to do it by yourself. It's also the place you'd want to go for knowledge!
You can DM me if you're interested, I'm sure I can get you an invite :)
Totally, send me an invite please! :-)

Shren

Smash Journeyman
forget what I said about someone leeking the psa... It's another one.

Last edited:

Phazon Remnant

Smash Rookie
Hey Dark-Samus-Lives! We Metroid fans got some awesome news at this year's E3. Any chance you'd top it all off with an update on this grand endeavor?

Phazon Remnant

Smash Rookie
Hey Dark-Samus-Lives (or anyone in the know)! Just curious to know whether this project was shelved, in progress, or if it's being worked on for Smash 4 modding?

So... haven't heard from anybody in a while. I hope all is well.

As for Dark Samus, has any progress been made since our last update? Or has this been set aside?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom