• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sweet! This proves DS won't be a Samus clone!
Sakurai said:
Everyone can change colours, of course. But Wario alone is special...
He would have mentioned if Samus had Dark Samus, Mario had Luigi, and Lucas had Ness, wouldn't he of?

Machete

Smash Ace
...I'm really not liking the Dark Samus > Ridley mentality that I am seeing around these forums though...

I would like to know the reason people believe Dark Samus > Ridley
We want Dark Samus as the third Metroid rep, Ridley obviously should be the second.

I mean... I believe everybody here thinks so. Ridley is a shoe-in, but, if we get a third Metroid rep, we want Dark Samus.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah :)

Glory to the dark hunter!!!
F*** Yeah!!!
We want Dark Samus as the third Metroid rep, Ridley obviously should be the second.

I mean... I believe everybody here thinks so. Ridley is a shoe-in, but, if we get a third Metroid rep, we want Dark Samus.
We all love Metroid too much to hate Ridley :p
And nobody pull out that Zamus BS, she's a transformation, even if she has her own moveset

Now...what to put on my Campaign for the Forum Awards thread....:idea:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
ya, ismar, that guy you quoted argued against our good friend Dark Samus by saying zamus is a representative... XD

Link had one in the first game, and FOUR not including sheik in the second.:laugh:

Dark Samus Forever!
:lol:

And what's up with your sig? I can't see it..

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
I can. Well, thanks so much IsmaR. I missed that little saying that this was a special thing only for Wario! For a minute there, I thought that meant that Sakurai would get to Samus and give HER a Dark Samus costume! Ah yes, and since everyone else is doing it:

DARK SAMUS WILL REIGN!!!

antimatter

Smash Lord
rofl! ah... that was classic, my friend. only if "he" gets elected. there's a political thread somewhere, right?

Top Bottom