• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

SamusLord

Smash Cadet
Not pointing my beam to the back of your head >
Sure, just tell me or PM when you're good :)

Side note: SamusLord, if you want, I can make you sig be a link to this thread, instead of just giving a link.
If you want, can you give me a copy of you're sig?
Yes Please! I suck at all that link-pic word-link crap XD.

Sig http code:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4065/metroidsigpp0.png

edit: Thx all for comments on my moveset :chuckle: !
Btw, I've been told I'm a good artist, so I may post some too... As soon as I figure out why my printer-scanner won't work.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yes Please! I suck at all that link-pic word-link crap XD.

Sig http code:

edit: Thx all for comments on my moveset :chuckle: !
Btw, I've been told I'm a good artist, so I may post some too... As soon as I figure out why my printer-scanner won't work.

There you go! :)
And d***, that pic is sick :chuckle:
BTW, have you guys seeen the Ridley/Dark Samus pic?

I already called dibs :p

Hyperfan

Smash Apprentice
O_o They can't be that bad! Don't be so hard on yourself! Oh, and that, is by far, my favorite movie. It is creepy. Especially the second one where in special features, it shows the teenagers and their story of the Ring. Sorry, my mind wanders.
Off Topic: I have to tell you, (and this is with the most respect I can give) I'm not a fan of that movie.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...I'm really not liking the Dark Samus > Ridley mentality that I am seeing around these forums though...

I would like to know the reason people believe Dark Samus > Ridley

Hyperfan

Smash Apprentice
...I'm really not liking the Dark Samus > Ridley mentality that I am seeing around these forums though...

Honestly, I would like Ridley more (he was here first), but DS is a great candidate for the Brawl treatment simply because you don't have to worry about size issues. And contrary to popular belief, she isn't clone material. So if it was the only way around, DS>Ridley, you wouldn't hear a complaint from me.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Most of us don't think that.
Most of us think Ridley>Dark Samus for PC.
But some people think that if Ridley is a boss(HELL NO!:mad:), then Dark Samus is the only rep :ohwell:
I say both should be playable.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Do you mean that Dark Samus supporters are saying Ridley will be a boss? That's not right...
I'm saying some Dark Samus supporters have been going into the various illegally created Ridley threads and posted that Ridley SHOULD be a boss or an AT and has no worthiness compared to Dark Samus

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Here, I found where somebody said the thing about Ridley and Dark Samus
Dark Samus:
Her best chances of ever getting into the Smash Bros. series as a playable character are now, which is why her supporters are very aggressive and perhaps why some are demeaning toward Ridley. If Dark Samus does not get in as playable character, she will most likely show up as either an Assist Trophy or a trophy.[/SIZE]

Overall Analysis (Metroid):

However, the most likely Metroid character to get in is Ridley, and even then he has the danger of becoming a non-playable boss. If Ridley is deconfirmed it is unlikely that there will be a third playable Metroid character in the game. The only other character that stands a chance of getting in is Dark Samus, and her chances are not looking good because of the Prime series being unpopular in Japan.
However, it is worth noting that there is an increasing amount of Japanese Smash fans who think that Ridley will be in as a boss, and that Dark Samus will be the playable Metroid representative (however, it is interesting to note that the Japanese Smash fans do not support Dark Samus, its just that they think that if Ridley is made into a boss that a popular series such as Metroid deserves a true second representative, and Dark Samus is the only important Metroid character left besides Ridley). If Ridley gets in as a playable character, there probably won’t be any more Metroid characters added as playable.
Note: I took only the part of the argument that pertains to this.

I personally disagree with everything, Metroid should get 3(not counting Zamus) reps.

Worst Case Scenario is that Ridley's a boss and we get NO Dark Samus.
Or if they both get in.....as stickers...
I'm saying some Dark Samus supporters have been going into the various illegally created Ridley threads and posted that Ridley SHOULD be a boss or an AT and has no worthiness compared to Dark Samus
Who the hell said that? Nobody in this thread hates Ridley..

Top Bottom