• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Pit's Future in Smash Bros & Beyond

Dusk Pit

Smash Apprentice
Dark Pit's arrows did indeed get a damage buff, and thanks to SSB4's KB calculations, the extra damage makes 'em KO 30% quicker. Speed buff though... Actually, I'll get to that tomorrow. Should be able to compare then.
Did you test the arrows already? I'm 100% sure they are faster than Pit's uncharged and that they do more damage than 3.7. What i'm not sure is whether they were faster prepatch.

opensa.dantarion.com/s4/raw/param-diff-128-144/fighter_param_vl_pitb.bin.txt
Also could someone please explain what are all those changes? There surely is more than arrows.
I don't know if it's just me or does the rapid jab just feel the same as pit's? I don't see any difference at all.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I'm sure Pittoo will have a decent showing in later years. He's not much different from Pit apart from his arrows, S-Special and F-Tilt. Being a Pit player myself, it really isn't that hard going over to Dark Pit. All you really have to remember is that you can't edge guard with the arrows like you can with Pit, and the Side Special goes diagonally instead of vertically. I'm sure poor little Pittoo will have a decent showing, even with all the backlash against him.

Top Bottom