• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dante (from DMC) for Brawl! READ FIRST POST PLEASE!!

What a composer did doesn't mean squat - they're not necessarily restricted to the company that had them compose the music. Case-in-point, Ape Escape's composer.

RebelKazumaru09

Smash Rookie
His chances of being in the game are near impossible, but I'll like to comment on his final smash being the devil trigger. His devil trigger should be one of his special moves not his final smash.

Like he could just be powered up, but while your in this form his damage percentage could be rising at an moderately-slow pace?

courte

Smash Lord
but thats the exact opposite of what it does in game... save for special circumstances... he actually regains health so... that really wouldn't make sense

The Protagonist

Smash Cadet
I don't care what everybody else says...MAJOR PROPS TO YOU ODIN!!

Devil May Cry is one of my favorite game franchises ever. DMC 3: Dante's Awakening IMO was one of the greatest games on PS2. Dante is very badass and deserves to be acknowledged. I would love to main him in Brawl and ravage everyone with Devil Trigger. Although, I'm sure everyone believes there are more deserving Capcom reps to be included (Mega Man, Ryu and even Viewtiful Joe??).

I respect the move list you used for him. And as for him being over powered, its expected. He IS the son of the legendary Sparda.

Top Bottom