• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dancing blades

nivlek

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry if this is a noob question, but how do you do the alternative dancing blades that ends with multiple stabs. Whenever I try its always the default 4 hit combo. :confused: Is there some trick to it?
Thanks for answering.

hurricane22491

Smash Cadet
Hold a different direction once you start the attack. For the multi-stab finish, it would be down-B for the last (fourth) attack.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yeah, it's reallllly starting to get on my nerves, these pointless threads...Something really needs to be done.

Mike35

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it's reallllly starting to get on my nerves, these pointless threads...Something really needs to be done.
Something has been done. Two people answered his question for him, and one of them linked him to a thread that is well suited for this type of question, so he'd know for next time he has a question like this. :ohwell:

Top Bottom