• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Damezguy Presents: Change Is Hard

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
HELLO
Welcome to my first proper tournament aimed at anyone, whether you are a pro with skills to crazy to comprehend, or a newcomer still struggling to understand the concept of chaingrabs. This tournament is based around adaptation and showcasing your skills when you are out of your element.
WHAT ARE YOU CHATTING,CRAZY TOURNY HOST?
Its Mr tourny host, i demand respect at ALL TIMES.... The thing i am is talking about is simple, for the first match of your best of 3 you will play as your opponents main, as simple as that. So say i put Bob against Rob, Bob mains mario and Rob pikachu, then the first match which will be played on a neutral stage i will dish out, will be played with Bob playing as pikachu and vice versa. Of course the loser gets to counterpick and if neccesary again and again.
I NEED RULES MANNN
Of course you need rules, otherwise your uncivilised selves will be running riot up in here, so here are the rules for the tournament.

Best of 3
No time limit
Items on (no i lied) OFF
All characters allowed
No metaknight infinite cape glitch
Minor gloating acceptable if you KICK ***

STAGES
Ok so i will be lenient with stages and the normal neutrals will be used, these being:

Neutrals
Final destination
Yoshis island(brawl)
battlefield
Smashville
Lylat cruise

These stages will be used for the opening match and also as your counter pick if you wish to pick one of them.

These are the counterpicks you cannot use, therefore meaning any other stage can be used except for these.

Illegal counterpicks
Mario bros
Rumble falls
Mushroomy kingdom levels 1-2
Flatzone
Big blue

PRIZE
Yes there will be a prize. As it is my first tournament it will not be massive but expect bigger prizes in the future. The prize for winning this tournament is a special banner made by me, which i will then put in my signature for 2 weeks so everyone can see who won that tournament, RESPECT POINTS!!

Ok so that is all the info you need, let the tourny begin! the format is simple.
on screen nickname-
friend code-
character you will be using-
counterpick-

LET THE GAMES BEGIN:)

16 MAN TOURNY

HOPING TO START 28-2-09

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Excuse me, but, why make a second thread?
I... guess I'll sign up. Reluctantly...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Alex!
2621-5096-3365
What, I can only use one character? Ness.
Smashville

MBreeto

Smash Ace
EDIT: I just read the rules a little more closely. I think I'll pass on this tourny

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
Because if they say they main jigglypuff, then true the other person will have to use jiggs in the first match. But then the person who 'mains' jigglypuff will have to use him for the rest of the matches while the person who said there real main will have the obvious advantage. simple as that!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Because if they say they main jigglypuff, then true the other person will have to use jiggs in the first match. But then the person who 'mains' jigglypuff will have to use him for the rest of the matches while the person who said there real main will have the obvious advantage. simple as that!
You don't recognize sarcasm very well, do you? o_o

Riku00

Smash Ace
i just hate when people post in blue. They shouldn't even allow that color in SWF. Its so freakinnn hard to read!

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
solid i never started this thread to ask, ''hey guys, please let me know if you would not like to join my tourny''. if you aint gonna join then whats the points in posting?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Dude. You let this tournament die.

Top Bottom