• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

proof

Smash Cadet
don't make excuses for rok...he can make his own if he wants to........and we all have to play with the same lag so stop complaining about it

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
Congratulations to Rok for winning the MGC tournament! Little did Wobbles, Drew, Bluezaft, KirbyKid, Fmatt, Marcus, Poot, and Rage know that Roy countered them all. ='(.
oh man. in real life. bluezaft doesn't talk, and kind of even scares ppl. but on smashboards he makes fun out rok? xD

edit:sorry. friends account.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
But I like playing Smash, so whoever wants to play just has to let me know ^_^
lol don't u think like is to little to describe your love for smash wobbles haha. like is putting it way to easy. n i think i'm ready now.

i meant to play alot while i was out of town but **** was to fun n i 4got about smash. lol i was prolly to busy tryin to silly string crack heads wit my cousins lol.

EDIT: bluezaft lol. getting on RoK.
RoK: man wat happened. i thought u was so confident about winning dat lol. **** boy i don't even know why i bother wit u haha jk. i gotta have somebody to tlk trash to constanly besides dark

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Dude, I can't get enough of this game. Except for when I play against UTDZach. He's the biggest Peach cheater of all. Even worse than DoH. XD

I would play this game all the time forever if I could. If Brawl doesn't rock my socks, then I probably will. ^^;

headshot kid

Smash Rookie
i wanted to go to the MGC tournament so bad but i had to work all night. i really wanted to see wobbles play again it crazy i say him at the 1st tourney i went to. and Friday before the tourney i practice wit bluezaft,rage,rok and some other guys but ppl were saying wobbles was coming to but he never showed :(

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dude, I can't get enough of this game. Except for when I play against UTDZach. He's the biggest Peach cheater of all. Even worse than DoH. XD

I would play this game all the time forever if I could. If Brawl doesn't rock my socks, then I probably will. ^^;
Yeah I wish you wouldnt quit on me, I really want more practice against your fox and bottom teir characters. I mean, everyone loses, except m2k in crews, no biggy.

- UTD Zac

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yeah I wish you wouldnt quit on me, I really want more practice against your fox and bottom teir characters. I mean, everyone loses, except m2k in crews, no biggy.

- UTD Zac
Seriously I don't know wtf it is, but when I play against you I get super mad. It's probably because I'm too dumb to understand why you beat me.

headshot kid

Smash Rookie
well i really want wobbles to wobble me i heard u wobbled one of my friends Mario like hardcore and 4 stocked him even when his last two lives u didn't have ur Nana props

tac0

Smash Journeyman
well i really want you wobbles to wobble me i heard u wobbled one of my friends Mario like hardcore and 4 stocked him even when his last two lives u didn't have ur Nana props
xD. you said wobbles like 3 times in the span of like 5 words.

Icephoenix231

Smash Cadet
I thinkI remember hearing about this guy... Was he the one that everybody was talking about using the infamous combo....

Cstick down, Cstick Down, Cstick Down, cStICk down, C STICK LEFT!!!!.... C Stick Down... C stick down....?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol i bet wobbles is feeling the love rite now lol.

anywho i'm sure i got some $mm wit peoples since i'm back so i really need to get to calling people. especially RoK since that ***** been texting my *** wit da most random **** lol.

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Yuhh, wes' needs to play sometime. SOmeone needs to step up and throw something this weekend. It would be a perfect opportunity to practice up before Oklahoma, if anyone is going. I think I am, dunno for sure yet.

F4L - You going to MM Booya's Ganon? He said he's down.

BLUEZAFT - Were you serious when you said RoK won the last MGC!?!?! If so where was it held at?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hell yea imma $mm him. n **** sounds like dis is da perfect time to host a smashfest or somethin. but then again its not. jus got back from a long trip, (doesn't really bother me) but my dad AC is broke. n it feels like u outside n the house. n imagine dat wit alot of smash players huddled up beside each other. thats jus like outside then. prolly hotter.

headshot kid

Smash Rookie
well last weekend we had a smash fest at my friends house and we need to find something this sat............. well rage said he might throw something this weekend

hitomi

Smash Rookie
hell yea imma $mm him. n **** sounds like dis is da perfect time to host a smashfest or somethin. but then again its not. jus got back from a long trip, (doesn't really bother me) but my dad AC is broke. n it feels like u outside n the house. n imagine dat wit alot of smash players huddled up beside each other. thats jus like outside then. prolly hotter.
Boo...just came to my friends house today...he lives in east dallas.

anyone live around here?

Icephoenix231

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody...

I used to own/manage this Music Venue/Rock Club... It's an indoor, air conditioned place.. with a lot of room for us to play some smash..if we wanted to host a tourney, or just have a good old smash time.. lemme I know, and I'll talk to the bossman about getting it all down. He'd be cool with s hanging there still, I know it

Great way for us DFW players to get together and hang out.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey everybody...

I used to own/manage this Music Venue/Rock Club... It's an indoor, air conditioned place.. with a lot of room for us to play some smash..if we wanted to host a tourney, or just have a good old smash time.. lemme I know, and I'll talk to the bossman about getting it all down. He'd be cool with s hanging there still, I know it

Where is this location you speak of?

Perhaps we could throw something together this Saturday?

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Hey everybody...

oh snap. tlk to him n try n get it set up ASAP b4 i go back to florida. i'll b gone next week so i really wanna play some games b4 i leave

kaputo

Smash Rookie
Hey this is Eddie, anyone having a smashfest anytime soon? Ive played over at Blue's a couple of times. I Live in north irving where there is no competition at all. Ive been told to be good, but idk, i need to go a fest/tourney soon. I need to see how I rank against other ppl.

isidro

Smash Apprentice
I heard somebody say they wanted to play me but didn't know if they'd be "worth my time."

:( It's Smash guys. Who wouldn't wanna play?

But yeah, if you wanna play a friendly with me you just have to ask. I'm sorry that I declined while the tournament was going on though, I was just really into the tourney mode and wanted to finish strong XD. I guess we'll have to play at the next Smashfest or tournament. But I like playing Smash, so whoever wants to play just has to let me know ^_^

Edit: Oh, and Taj is the best teammate ever.
that was me wobbles you said "hell no i'm not wasting my time"

j/k you were about to play yourmatch against bluezaft

D-Town Egg Hucker

Smash Rookie
Moo

Congratulations to Rok for winning the MGC tournament! Little did Wobbles, Drew, Bluezaft, KirbyKid, Fmatt, Marcus, Poot, and Rage know that Roy countered them all. ='(.
Blue, I know you ain't talkin'. I mean, I talk and I have a good time there, and I just chill and hangout. You're like the kid that doesn't say anything, even people said you were like a robot. And nope, I underestimated the power of Peach on laggy T.V.'s, I got taken out by a Peach I could've beat with my Roy blind folded oh well :O

don't make excuses for rok...he can make his own if he wants to........and we all have to play with the same lag so stop complaining about it
Proof, All I have to say is. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Nuff said, ;O Unknown.

Well, he makes fun of me, I figure it's only fair.
How do I make fun of you? I just figured maybe you were beat as a child, so thats why you're so anti-social, no johns though, no johns. BTW, how is ForkGal doin? RAWR.. or is her real name Taylor?

yeah it was random he would either say c-c-c-combo breaker or say mindgame!!!!!!!!!!! haha rok is crazy fun to play wit
Yeah, I can't help it! Still though, it doesn't compare to the awesome randomness of Wobbles the Phoenix.

BTW: I jacked my Crewmate's J-Roc Account without him knowing to post this up, was gonna wait till I got unbanned yesterday, but some things had to be handled, BTW, Check out my Roy forum http://Ilovescav.scavisawesome.scav

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
we would if we had a location. i must test myself out against a peach to see wat i have to do more.
it would b fun 2 play u ive been playing same people over and over and omg i need yoshi practice my friend beat me:(
yea saturday starting about 2-11 we should have a crazy smashfest

so who do u guys think is best in world
I say MEWTWO KING

and rok u would of got far but lag messes up roy so much
ur ****ing funny and fun 2 play against

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Well, he makes fun of me, I figure it's only fair.
i didn't mean it as a flame.
just as kind of advice. you should probably not be so serious when it comes to playing smash bros. seriously............how serious can you be while playing a game intended for kids?

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
People think Bluezaft is serious? Heh, I find him hilarious.

Besides, he plays against a Peach regularly. That would destroy anyone's soul.

D-Town Egg Hucker

Smash Rookie
Scav just gave me a five point infraction, one short of a ban for absolutely no reason. Saying I was flaming Blue and Proof. And then gave me one for the advertisement or however you spell it, of my Roy Forum. HAVE YOU SEEN THE ROY FORUMS ON HERE? If so, you would thank me. :D

I LIKE HAWT SAWCE ONZ MY BURRITOZ BEHBAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom