• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
We'll most likely have another Friday Smashfest at UTD again this friday, we're just trying to figure out when. Last week we started around 11 and played until 5:30, but only Poot, Rage, and Boris showed up. The obstacle here seems to be school, so it looks like we have to make a choice between college and high school kids.

I'll keep you guys updated.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well of course it needs to bbe highschool. college people always got time. aint i the only highschool kid who actually comes to your tournaments?

swift

Smash Journeyman
Hey

We'll most likely have another Friday Smashfest at UTD again this friday, we're just trying to figure out when. Last week we started around 11 and played until 5:30, but only Poot, Rage, and Boris showed up. The obstacle here seems to be school, so it looks like we have to make a choice between college and high school kids.

I'll keep you guys updated.
you should of told me about it. I don't check smashboards that often when I'm in Dallas.

felix45

Smash Lord
note for future refrence: I will always work every friday night until summer break from 5-9pm

so should friday smashfests become a regular thing I'll never be able to make it out. just an FYI.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Okay, first post updated, Friday Smashest at my place starting at 12:30, probably ending around 5.

EDIT to Gibe: yeah, the hours are weird and inconvenient, but that's when most people are free. If there are people that want to come later, I'll extend the time.

EDIT2: actually, I can't extend the hours, I've got too much stuff to do.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Oh, and can I get a couple of people to bring some TV/Cubes? I've only got one.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
busy busy busy

At least this one has to be friday, I'll see how saturday works for next week

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
aight then. if i find a way to start coming on fridays i'll try, but the only way thats gonna work out is if someone can pick me up around 4:00 which i doupt

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Oh and Boris you're welcome to come by my place again Friday morning. I'll be working out as usual at 9am. Then we can head on over to Zaft's place after a wee bit.

isidro

Smash Apprentice
i might be able to make it on friday i have no tv that i could take but i have a cube i could take, and if ya'll have a white wall a projector we could play on, if it's dark enough

stride(r)

Smash Rookie
Whats up guys, I just moved into Addison. Ive been looking for people that live close to smash with. I go to school and work part time but I can make some time for smash. PM me for my AIM.

felix45

Smash Lord
Well, seeing as most people cant make friday, I'll just try and open up invites to this saturday (I may have work may not who knows, but at some point I'll be smashing on saturday)

Smallbadwolf is coming down to his mom's house for the weekend so we are sure to get together and smash saturday.

message me or him (preferably him) on aim for details.

his aol s/n - smallbadwolf
mine - felix45

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
So, wtf is going down tomorrow and where? I'm curious, cause I might be able to come. If nothing is going on that's fine too, I just want to make sure. Cause looking through this thread there is no real answer or plan as to what may be going on.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
check the first post. I update the first post every week with all the information.

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
Ah, yeah, ok cool. Got it.

I'll see if I can hopefully come by for a bit. Who else is gonna be there?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Better be glad I'm not coming so I can't dominate any of you with the dominating, Unfathomable, Inconcievable, Outstanding, Horrific, Incredible, unbelievable, Infinite, Ultra, Fantastic, Ultimate, Galatic, Stupendous, Ridiculous, Awesome, Godly, Unwordly, Monster, Catastrophic, Imperial, Krunkness that is my Roy.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Better be glad I'm not coming so I can't dominate any of you with the dominating, Unfathomable, Inconcievable, Outstanding, Horrific, Incredible, unbelievable, Infinite, Ultra, Fantastic, Ultimate, Galatic, Stupendous, Ridiculous, Awesome, Godly, Unwordly, Monster, Catastrophic, Imperial, Krunkness that is my Roy.
wow how long did it take u to figure all dat out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom