• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas area anyone?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Omg a newbie has an awesome sig! You have in your sig:
1. Azumanga Daioh
2. My 2 favorite characters from Azumanga Daioh
3. The Penguin

You rock, good sir.

Gibe

Smash Cadet
<3.

if you're the same jesusfreak of naruto 'fame' then i think we've actualy met... maybe. i dont actualy remember your face or even who you played w/, i just remember hearing your name alot @ the akon tourny.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Omg, lol. Yea I used to play naruto a lot and I was pretty good at it. I used A Hinata at the AKON tourney. I don't play it that much anymore, but yea, you might've heard of me from that, heh.

Anyway, It's funny because I've seen so much anime since AKON, and Azumanga is one of the more recent ones. (and one of my favorites)

felix45

Smash Lord
so turns out the guy I was going to smash it up with (leapinghare) had work 4-10, meaning no smash.

I hope to do something next week though (during the week mind you).

and yeah I live 5min from D/FW airport. I dont feel like giving out my address on teh internets, but I'm willing via AIM. FYI the smashing may very well not take place at my house, just to let you know (but close to my house so yah)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Practicing with my Roy and got a bit colder in my skills, Keh, Felix45 Prepare to Lose money at that tournament man, better get ready to fork over that money.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
yeah he is bold. but drmagicphd i need u to get on AIM tomorrow. i need help with my chemistry aight. Just call me when u bout to get on. i'll PM u my number

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Falco, That other ***** from Oakcliff is my bestfriend, one of the people from the group I smash with. He's also my tag partner for the upcoming tournament.

drmagicphd

Smash Cadet
there's a tournament comin' up? where bout? and falco, i'll see what i can do.

AIM: drmagicphd <-- that's me, fool.

PS: i ain't one to be seemin' oppressionist, but can we please tone down the n-bomb usage on here? some people don't know how to act around it.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
On the afternoon of friday the 26th I'm driving down to San Antonio for the tournament on the 27th. Would anybody like to come with me for a small gas fare of $10-$12?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Blue, Is that on a weekend? And if so, when will we be back? Because I am willing to Dish in $10 - $12 if thats what it takes, I want to go toa tournament, seriously.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
And DrMagicPhD, I'll tone down the N-Bomb. Oh, for the moment, the tournament is held in Duncanville by.. Forgot his name, but he holds it when his report card comes out so he doesn't **** up his grades worryin' bout Melee. xD

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Okay then, I live in Oakcliff, if thats not too far, cause I think I've got two or three other people that'll wanna come, but if everyone can't fit, xD, I'll just have my partner come if you can come get us. I'll be happy to chip in money and ****, do you know how much the entrance fee for the tournament is?

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
UTD people we need to organize and up our skittles.

Zac and I have had one get together and are looking forward to more.

Blue you are the missing link. Maybe we can meet up with KirbyKid at SMU too. As he is Cool and a mad Genius/Dude.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I was thinking that we should start meeting every week, like how they get together and play smash every friday afternoon at UT.

So let's decide a date and location that works for all. Zac's place works for a small number of people since only one TV would fit, and mine would be good if more people showed up and we needed 2+ TVs. The problem with my place is I don't have furniture, only a few chair-ish thingies.

As for time, anything works for me. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I've got class until 5:30, but that's my only restriction.

mfavella2005

Smash Rookie
shizz!!

I was thinking that we should start meeting every week, like how they get together and play smash every friday afternoon at UT.

oh shizzz, i used to played on fri at UT last semester! prob why im here now and not in austin... anyway, im back in dallas, and have been looking for a smash group to keep my skills in check. whoever is in charge, if you could fill me in, id love to be a part of it. keep us posted. later

Gibe

Smash Cadet
If your place is a little closer to arlington... or even if not, im sure me darkmagus and his roomies could prolly show up every once in a while

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If we set something up, it wouldn't start until the weekend after next, since I'm going to the San Antonio tournament the weekend of the 27th and Zac will be gone that weekend. We'll keep you guys updated.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
like i've been sayin me and blue should start something up every 2 weeks if my grades r good. which they will b. well just have to wait about 3 more week 4 my report card to come out.

PS u right Drmagic i do need to stop dropping those n bombs. i know its a bad habit but i can't help myself. i need n word rehabilitation (Ithink thats what u call it) so i can quit

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
tuesday has a slight chance of snowing again....sorry sorta random.

Anyways I wouldn't mind smashing sometime, even though I would lose horribly. Problem
is my parents don't like to give me rides places. :urg:

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
If you start up a smash thing every Friday or something, I'd definately show up. Pwn you all with my Roy so you can spread the greatness of the Phir3 Man. PH33R HIM!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Showin' off the new signature I got. Keh. Oh yeah, And Reminding everyone not to sleep on Roy and to up your skills for the next tournament. I got some ridiculous moves now, One more thing, Roy Melee Tribute Rap song coming soon. HIt me upf or details ;D

Top Bottom