• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas area anyone?

Crbr

Smash Rookie
I live in Rowlett and I am looking to just chill and play some decent people anywhere in the Dallas area. Just post in this thread with the details.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I live at UT Dallas in Richardson, about 20 minutes from Rowlett. There are a handful of smashers here that would be interested in meeting up to play sometime, send me a private message if you're interested.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
i live in rowlett. i'll be able to play anytime during thanksgiving week and the 3 weeks around christmas. so post here or private message me!

Crbr

Smash Rookie
yea i go to UTD all the time...i got some friends out there that play

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
No one has ever played in Dallas. Ever.

Emergency tourney at Drew's thanksgiving weekend. I'm calling it.

Crbr

Smash Rookie
i wetn to richland high school and lakeview centennial....but i didnt go to rowlett high school even though i live in waterview(rowlett)

dirtytacos89

Smash Rookie
woah.............i live in garland dude...........i have at least 3 friends that are good smash bros player....................where exactly do you live?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If you guys meet up or want to come to UTD, send me a message, I'd be interested.

DarkMagus

Smash Apprentice
this thread seems so familiar... hmmm..... neways yes im always game for a nice freindly or two or 3 hrs worth w/e i'll gladly get destroyd by anyone of you guys =b

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I live at UT Dallas in Richardson, about 20 minutes from Rowlett. There are a handful of smashers here that would be interested in meeting up to play sometime, send me a private message if you're interested.
I'm by there alot. Mind extending that invitation towards me and maybe a buddy of mine who is just as good?

Edit: After reviewing this message I remember that you don't even know how "good" I am so I guess you'll have to see.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
the crbr dude said that some smash festivities were bein organized at his friends place at utd. sometime between sunday and wednesday. if that plan falls thru or even if it doesnt you should plan on somethin similar as well bluezaft. just a thought.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm by there alot. Mind extending that invitation towards me and maybe a buddy of mine who is just as good?

Edit: After reviewing this message I remember that you don't even know how "good" I am so I guess you'll have to see.
Absolutely. I have almost nothing in the way of school going on right now, so I can play with anyone pretty much any day. Call me at 210-364-1704, I can offer my empty living room, or maybe a friend's if he's willing, or I can meet up somewhere else. That offer goes to everyone.

Fun fun.

Crbr

Smash Rookie
Well heres the deal....my dads house will be full of family and other people and crap that he has to do. My mom's house would be fine if she was there, but shes going to a wedding and she is not cool with having random people in her new house. My friend, at UTD, is having a birthday on saturday and he will not be at his apartment for most of the day, and I would not feel right taking over. However, I just had an idea, maybe good, maybe not....my last thought would be to go to this place by my house, "Game Master," and rent out a few tv's and gamecubes for a few hours(not sure how long everyone will want to play for). We can also have a tournament if enough people come and I might get a discount or something going with the owner because I kind of know him. I will pay for the tv's and whatnot, but you would have to bring your own controllers, because they only have the madcat pos' due to people smashing them up. I dont mind paying for the tvs and stuff, but I need to know what time we are gonna play and how many actually wont flake. If you have any ideas, questions, or comments, make a post, PM me for my phone number, or IM me on AIM (my screenname is gordiegowings). Thanks

In the future I can rent out a meeting room all day at a hotel for $60. They have internet and crap there too but thats for some other day :p .

sorry drew

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Do you have a date planned? There's a tournament in Duncanville tomorrow and Scav is having a candy tournament the 24th.

Crbr

Smash Rookie
was just gonna do it tomorrow for the people around me that cant go to ducanville or dont want to...nothing big i dont think

bluezaft

The True Zaft
You should have it in the evening, like around 8 or 9 so the people going to Duncanville who also want to go to this can (me).

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
to anyone interested. Ill be in the Dallas area like near downtown area. Around 21-28 Dec anyone want to smash or know of any tournaments, gateherings, smashfests? Let me know. I would like to show off my skillz.:cool:

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I should be here for at least some of that time. I'd like to play some with you.

rockman2k1

Smash Journeyman
Sup Dallas players! I may be moving down to that area for school within the next few weeks. I recently started playing Smash so if I do end up moving there, it would be nice to start getting in games reguarly!

Anyways, lates!

drmagicphd

Smash Cadet
count me in

i hope i'm doing this in the right place now, but i'm getting back into the game and lookin for some fun times playing smash bros. get at me and we can work it out. my AIM name is (surprise!) drmagicphd.

-w

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
can yall put yall adress or something on the post cause i wanna c if yall close enough to me so we can play sometime. me n my crew would like to get n some practice. we alright, we just need a little more exp.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey everybody, Boris, Swift, Crbr, and drmagic are coming to my place tomorrow for some smash, and everyone else is invited. Come around 1 or 2 or something, I'm not sure when everybody is getting here. Maybe we could get an extra TV/cube going if someone wanted to volunteer.

2800 Waterview Parkway
Richardson, TX, 75080
apt. 5824

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well dats some bull ****. **** school. well i'll c when swifts goin over dere, if its late enough like after 3:30 i should be able to get a ride from him.

wat time would yall b done playin

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Well it's not like a tournament, so you can come whenever. But maybe you should call to make sure we're still playing. 210-364-1704.

Top Bottom