• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DA Presents the return of Gauntlet: WHO CAN WIN IT ON MARTIN LUTHERS DAY (JAN.14th )

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
oh and for all the streetfighters in this thread i just wanna say i will KILL u all in 3rd strike!! that is all and still looking for sponsers.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
dynamic duo, MM in 3rd strike. Hayato wanna give me a ride? Ill team with you. Ninja Turtles part 2.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Ah, how close the Eve of Battle Be, I do o So Wonder....Will the blood of my enemy be That of an Honorable worrior, or a Dominished Pawn....

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
Hayato wanna give me a ride? Ill team with you. Ninja Turtles part 2.
if u need ride leme kno my phone is 508 496 5167. ill be around and ill probly call u up later about things. see if u wanna park at my house and i take u from there or something.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I might be able to make it :laugh:

Could someone pick me up from Pratt in Brooklyn tomorrow? That would be amazing, as you all wouldn't want poor little Cactuar to face the subway all alone would you?

Also (to whom it may concern): Javituardoublemarthgay?

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Ah, Alas our time of Glory is at Hand, By this time 2morrow, i shall either stand victorious, or fallen by my sinners sword. In lue of the more common manner, i Withhold and express the luck that only fate may bring to fruition to all others, that in accordance with all that appear before this most auspicious of events, may we all be guided under The very wings that braught us all that we desired
-Hefaust0s
(See you all 2morrow >:)

::~Hax~::

Smash Apprentice
wooooooooooot, starts at 12 so i'll be up late.

i can't wait to see everyone there, it's been 2 months since KF tourney :( g'night all, hope to see d1's bro there so i can actually play teams for once?

if he isn't there, anyone wanna team? i play falcon/falco

D1

Banned via Administration
Sry Jay due to my brother being terribly insubordinate @ school he's grounded -_-...

...so yeah church finishes @ 12pm...the moment thats finished I'm blazing to the Gauntlet if anything DA could you register me and I just pay you when I get there? Oh yeah Hax...Zim can't come so Vyse is ur teammate ^_^. Uhh...Starz I'm still comin just gimme sometime Broadway Junction to West 4th isn't too that long of a train ride I'll be there soon!

Laterz guys can't WAAAAAAAIT!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo that sucks DA, no crew battles were done yesterday but it was cool teaming with dire Yoshi/Ic kick so much @$$ and i finally got the chance to meet KDJ. I can see y he got second place in mlg vegas.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Man, Death Note is pretty great. I'm almost finished, it's quite exciting really. I hope everyone is having fun and all that junk.

_V_

Smash Ace
I hope the results are up soon...

I want to see how badly CT did.

Sol/Phish-it/Ky- I go back to school (in Oneonta, NY) on Tuesday, so let me know if you guys ever want to play. I have no one to play up there...though I don't have a car so I guess you'd have to drive up if you wanted to, haha.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
sup all, I left before singles was done... So as far as that goes, I know Bum, Cactar, and Korean DJ were the last guys remaining in the loser's bracket (PC won winners). PC and Wes won teams even though the Midwestern Pros, Dope and Tink, put up one hell of a fight with their space animals. The event was a lot of fun, hope to see some of you people come to my crew's house for training. Ill four-stock you people later...

::~Hax~::

Smash Apprentice
BEST GAUNTLET EVER
shoutouts

d1 - i dont think we played but dayum your fox is good as usual, lol cursing at taxi cabs
starzonedge - wow man, fox is too fast and fluid :( this is why i'll be playing marth soon :p
superryan - hell yeh, the guy who made me play falco :D thanks for 3-stocking me
surge - nice friendlies, isn't falco your main though?
vyse - lol your falco sucks <3
alejandro - didn't see you play today, how'd ya do?
kdj - haha awesome as usual, bad beat with pc; that shinespike at the end really hurt, personally i wouldnt transform into zelda in the first place
bum - man oh man, your dk is ****ing overkill. gj in the finals michael jackson
giovanni - go suck a ****
dominiken - lol brian how'd you do, we didn't get many matches but obv i'd own you hahahh
blackanese - haha i can't believe you made it farther than me (r1 elimination ftl), i was owning you in friendlies but nevertheless you got better ;)
hiphopspam - nice seeing you but too bad we didnt get a match :( nice beard
oni - ey dude how'd you do today? didn't get to play you either
tetra - grinch who stole mlk day LOL
javier - we didnt get our friendlies man :(
pc kwis - lol dude just wow, what a sick fox; finals was sick
wes - what are you talking about dude i am obv a da representative
jaden - peach sucks gtfo
woz - why didnt you come man =[
zang - rusty my ***, you and your girl are awesome in teams
sinister - you didn't come T.T
cactar - good friendlies, your marth is too good as ryan should know >.>

if i missed you, sorry.. oh wait

PAPA DAV3 - LOL who got their *** kicked? wd off into uair > you mmk, have fun with link ps tp > oot

you should've picked falco, i was looking forward to playing him.. ah well

again a thanks to DA for hosting gauntlet, holy **** what an awesome day it was.. pretty good venue, not sure if it beats w2z though ;)

D1

Banned via Administration
GTFO CT nigz I didn't know you guys loved Death Note <33333 L and Light are the man!!!!

Great tourney Bum>>>>>All except PC Auto Pilot Chris

I had a great time seein u midwesterners!!! Ya'll always welcome in NYC glad to see yo' faces...and XDDD @ Dave tellin Tink THIS IS A SIDEWALK! ROFL

Had too many good times and games...good clux to errbody I played. Also great seein all the CT heads as well...good shizzle to all the smashers that helped donate to Cort's cake!!!

Also nice seein Snap and Zang! ^_^ Haven't seen ya'll nigz in ages also my *** Sock.

Ggz Mog those were some awesome friendlies.

Well...today did prove one thing...NY/NJ is the area w/ the real smashers all sorts of chars and styles in this area more than anywhere else.

Magic School Bus time to step it up! Yayuhz!

To Plezy, DA, and KF also good seein ya'll and I'll update laters.

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
Teams:

1. Wes + PC
2. Dope + Tink
3. Korean DJ + Hayato

Singles:

1. PC
2. Bum
3. Zang
4. Korean DJ
5. Cactuar