• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D3+Snake Mind Games

Panix

Smash Ace
Play a team match.
Put D3 and snake on a team (team atk on)
Let snake lay down on a C4 (edit) sorryz.
Then let D3 suck you up.
The Mine Dissappears!!!
Tottalll minds gamessszzzz

(sorry if im late on this useless AT, But it's a fun little trick)

you can put the C4 anywhere on the stage, and when your eaten, it just....vanishes.

(I have a feeling this has been discovered many times over, I just found it out today in wifi practice with my friend)

bigmac267

Smash Cadet
DDD's neutral b destroys mines. If there isn't a person there and he tries to suck up a mine, the game will go glitchy. I'm pretty sure this has been known for quite some time, unless I misunderstood your post.

Panix

Smash Ace
DDD's neutral b destroys mines. If there isn't a person there and he tries to suck up a mine, the game will go glitchy. I'm pretty sure this has been known for quite some time, unless I misunderstood your post.
no it dosn't, when 3D sucks up snake and snake has a c4 on the field and snake enters 3D's belly the c4 on the stage dissapears. then when snake gets spat out it reappears.

like i said

mawinddd gamezzz

Edit: whoops i said mine. my faultsz.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Lol i found this a while ago, thought it was known, but i was too lazy to check XD. I tested ti a while back, and the mine is still there, just invisible. It can actually explode if its out too long and ur swallowed. random explosive on the field ftw

Excelsus5100

Smash Rookie
One rewarding thing you can do is have King Dedede dthrow an opponent and have Snake fsmash him after. The opponent can't move or attack after being thrown which allows a free hit. lol

Top Bottom