• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D-tilt any good???

groovy

Smash Rookie
I was messing around the other day with a couple of my friends and for some reason felt like using D-tilt and see where they could potentially windup and I actually got a stock off of it. Was wondering if this could just be due to poor DI or if it could potentially be anywhere near close to okay.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
it's not bad, just super situation dependent. A lot of times its just like a bad utilt though, but I like it.
It is really easy to crouch cancel though.

a rookie

Smash Ace
You can CC dtilt people's approaches. I do it sometimes. They almost ALWAYS miss the tech and you can fsmash it for a good kill/edge guard opportunity :D

Ben Andrews

Smash Rookie
I love how every one of Mario's moves have a use!! This is probably one of the most special case moves, but at least it pops them up a little to get something going

Top Bottom