• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyber-bullying in Smash Board

Oracle

Smash Master
People need to grow thicker skin. It's just words. People only say this because of total anonymity.

alex3

Smash Apprentice
Chances are, they're stupid little 12 years old who live in a rich suburban neighborhood but still complain about everything, aren't popular in school, and suck at Smash Brothers. Ignore them, they're not worth it.

And if you're one of those 12 year olds yourself, then lol.
someone sounds a little too butthurt.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Lol, that wasn't cyber bullying.
You should've seen the sonic boards back in the day. Know why we're called the back alley of SWF? Cuz of him.
|
V

:093:
LOL

this one knows what I'm talking about :laugh:

What Maxfire 'went through' was nothing lol. I'm glad, for his sake, that he wasn't a wannabe Sonic main during the days before the Damocles.

our steaks were well done and the flames broiled well.

MOST ****ING EPIC THREAD EVER.

^Sums Maxfire up pretty well.
Why did you using a curse words? I feel I am having an offense from you because of this, and I have reported you because of your bypassing of the censors. I have read the official rules, from the Moderators and it said you should not bypass the chat filters. Why did you calling him stupid? Stupid is a bad words that hurt peoples' feelings. I also take strong offense to these bad words and have reported you a second times for giving extra offense and flaming.

...not really, lol. I didn't do anything XD

M15t3R E

Smash Master
People were not flaming you. They were greatly amused by your argument for why MK shouldn't be banned.
It was just hilarious, tbh.
Look back on the last 2 pages of your first blog. Why do you think several moderators posted one after another "This is ******** :mad::mad:" and then closed your blog?

Maxfire- people became angry with you when they realized you were not going to listen to their inputs. You were being stubborn.
Just know this. Lvl 9's and Humans play WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY differently. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT base any tests of anything on brawls with lvl 9 computers.

KO M

Smash Apprentice
A warning system would be useful, one warning, then a temp ban, if it continues a longer ban, if it happens a fourth, then its a perm ban. That would insure crap getting in here.

Not defending , in anyway, im just saying for the future.
Though trash talkin is completly different.

Top Bottom