• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
El hombre, lejos por 4 días y algo serio sucede ya. ¿... la nube del agaist del rojo...... algo no está agregando absolutamente para arriba aquí? Eso es justo mi opinión.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
What the heck? Okay, I have no idea what's going on, but I'm shocked.

Anyway, I came on to give everyone an update. My dad came through surgery with no complications. Afterward, he has been in pain and nausiated, but it apparently let up last night. I don't know exactly what else is going on, but he seems to be doing fine.

I also wanted to tell everybody thank you so much for caring about us as much as you did. It really meant a lot to both me and my dad.

I'm sorry that this update is late, but I have been so tired lately with eveything going on and I just haven't had a chance.

Ice, I'll AIM you, but I'm not sure when. I also need to talk to Cloud.

Thanks again, everybody. You guys are awesome.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad to hear that meeleguy ^_^. I hope he recovers well, it sounds like he is.

As for the cloud thing... I don't know what to think. It sounds unbelievable... the things that red and llamaz said sound more ellaborate, which isn't necessarily good, but i just can't believe that from Cloud. Ic3's story is slighltly different.. This was taken too far, as for now, i'm not going with red's story, it does sound hypocritical, but i'm not completely going with cloud either, ...his friend shot what??

Seriously though, I'm staying neutral.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
THIS IS MY STORY, DA TRUTH:

How it all started was when Ic3 told Llama to not be disrespectful or someone might get hurt. I came in saying to not make any threats, because those threats will not be facts. Cloud posted saying that Ic3 is 10X taller and stronger than me and that he could beat my as$. I called Cloud a stupid f*ck and that i am not here to fight anyone, that i just didn't want people making threats. Cloud got angry and said that if i kept talking smack, that he would punch me in my mouth. I responded to this by saying that if he truely meant what he said, to lay a hand on me the next time he saw me in a smashfest/tournament. He said, "Naw son, today!, outside flowin's house". I agreed to this. I spoke to Llama and told them the situation, he told me that if i had to fight, he would have my back. Once i called Cloud he told me that i had to fight him, then Dwayne/Ic3, and his other boy (Yoda), i don't know why he took this further, but he threatened to shoot me if i lost the fight. I could do nothing but agree at this point, i told him, outside Flowin's, at 9PM. Afterwards i called Llama and told him Cloud's threats. Llama decided to help me with his boys, now that Cloud involved firearms in this, the situation was sure a serious one. Llama came over my house and we left to pick up his boyz like at 6PM. We called Cloud over 20 times from like 7PM to 9:15PM, but he never answered, i only spoke to Cloud once, i never spoke to anyone else. We had the idea that he *****'d out. We didnt hear anything about this until Ic3 posted that Cloud was arrested. Now this dude Yoda comes in the picture, and i never even spoke to this dude and i never seen him in my life, supposedly he has beef with me because i said something to him that insulted him, again, i only spoke to one person and that was Cloud, and that was only once. Now this dude gets high and its in a rage and shoots somebody and the situation its in a whole other level.

I of course want no more part in this, whatever happened to Cloud and Yoda is their own fault. I was threatened and challenged, i only responded to this threat.

I'm going to lay low for a while, i want no more problems.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Quote from Cloud himself.

StealthAssasinX1 (2:45:59 PM): After red and I talked at around 9 and he spoke to the wrong person on aim "I talked to maverick and figured this out" It is not anything to deal with him. Everything after that was 100% my fault and caused on by me...
StealthAssasinX1 (2:46:45 PM): and if you don't believe me the guy was on da news today with yogi and yogi is spending time right now in Broward County Jail with a friend of mines named Twan charles
StealthAssasinX1 (2:47:52 PM): It is not my purpose to really care about wtf red said but I heard from sources that he was talking smack...I can't go on smashboards anymore cause I blocked it from my computer....but I hope you all knowing this clears everything up
StealthAssasinX1 (2:48:34 PM): You could say that Red caused the start and effect but however it was still mainly my fault...
StealthAssasinX1 (2:49:42 PM): and I will probably be fine, and yogi is going to most likely go to jail for life....I am putting this up because alot of people keep IM'ing me with wierd stories when they don't even know what is going on...and if you don't believe me I will be home with this gay *** ankle bracelet to prove it.
StealthAssasinX1 (2:50:01 PM): I am available for company tommorow juring the morning when my mom's isn't home.
StealthAssasinX1 (2:51:17 PM): So yea I hope this clears everything up for everybody k....thnks for your concerns...but we will see what will happen to me on wednsday after my court hearing.
There you have it.

*plays toy soldiers*

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
I WAS NOT ONLINE, OR AT HOME FROM 6PM FRIDAY, TO 9PM SATURDAY. LLAMA IS WITNESS TO THIS BECAUSE I WAS WITH HIM THE WHOLE TIME. SO I COULDN'T HAVE SPOKEN TO ANYONE ONLINE AT 9PM OR ON THE PHONE.

You people got things mistaken.

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
quote: StealthAssasinX1 (2:45:59 PM): After red and I talked at around 9 and he spoke to the wrong person on aim "I talked to maverick and figured this out" It is not anything to deal with him. Everything after that was 100% my fault and caused on by me...

NO!!!!!... RED NEVER SPOKE 2 ANYONE ONLINE....

NOT EVEN POSSIBLE MAN... WTF

HE WAS HIGH AS **** WITH ME WAITIN GTO FIGHT U GOD****IT ... NO COMPUTER IN SITE... UNLESS I KEEP A ****IN WIRELESS LAPTOP IN MY CAR WITH A FU**IN SATELLITE SIGNAL OR SOMETHIGN CUZ NA ... HE WAS NO WHERE NEAR A COMPUTER AT "aROUND 9" UR CHIT JUST DOESNT ADD UP DOES IT... AT LEAST WHAT HAPPENED AROUND 9 OCLOCK... I EVEN LEFT UR A*S VOICEMAILS AND SO DID RED... HOW BOUT DAT... IM OUT ONCE AGAIN

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
another quote

StealthAssasinX1 (3:12:06 PM): I just said a random time, if they want to get specific after red talked to him on aim whatever time...I just said 9 it doesn't mean exactly nine....so stfu
StealthAssasinX1 (3:12:32 PM): and in those exact words cause I don't need to be stressin my **** out with 2 guys trying to keep **** goin
StealthAssasinX1 (3:12:52 PM): I said it was my fault drop the ****ing ****...cause now there starting it

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
ENOUGH!!, THIS **** IS DONE!!...

Whatever happened, happened, i don't want to hear anymore about this, everyone knows what they have to do.

EL FIN....

Mav

Furries For The Win
My 1,000th Post... What a Dissapointment...

There is so much that needs to be said about this whole incident. It's really difficult for me to put everything into words. I guess I'll just start with the most important thing that comes to mind...

Melee Guy: I'm glad your father is doing all right. Say hi to him for me, and tell him I wish him a speedy recovery. I know this responce is late but I havn't been on the boards since last Thursday. Oh, and is it still ok for me to be housed by you during MLG? I need to know.

Ok, now on to other buisness >.<

In all my days on Smashboards... all the amount of time I've spent, posts I've made... things I've seen... I Would Have Never thought that I would see the day where an event like this could occur. I Am Ashamed to be a part of this comunity, and embarssed to find that my friends could put themselves in this situation so foolishly. I would expect better from both Red and Cloud.

You Both blew this way out of proportion, and dragged what dignity and respect the South FL community had into the gutter.

Red: I understand that you were trying to back up your boy Llama. But even Llama mentioned it somewheres that this wasn't your beef. You should have been the bigger man and just stay out. You acted Rash, foolhardently, and without taking the time to think. To be honest, at that moment, you reminded me more of a caveman, or barbarian, then an actual intellegent being who would have thought rashionally, and not rely on Fists and Grunts as your "Plan B".

Cloud: The mere thought of you wanting to fight with a 16 year old just bothers me. Being someone who worked, and goes to school now full time, I'd expect better decision making from your part. If Red was going to act stupid, you should have taken the roll of "Intelligent Individual" and let him be. But instead, I see threats of a fight, and involvment of weapons by your friends. I talked to you today, and you yourself told me that you knew that Yoda was going to go to your house, and that if he did, something bad would happen. You could have avoided so much by not returning home. You could have gone anywhere and camped for the night. Even with no gas money, to sleep in your car one night would have been a smarter decision then letting Yoda take you on his joy ride. It reminds me of something I'd see on an afterschool special. In a way, you are no better then Red for letting both Red get to you, allowing Yoda to manipulate you, and escalating this rediculous argument, That Didn't Even Involve You or Red In The First Place.

Don't get me wrong, you are still both of my homeboys and I love you guys. Both of you are really good friends of mine. I'm just disapointed in the fact that both of you handled this situation like two children on a school playground rather then using your heads. God gave you two brains. Please use them.

South FL Community: I don't want to see anymore posts regarding this event between Red and Cloud. As a comunity, I want you all to recognize the ridiculousness of this event and rise above it. Show the U.S that this is not an issue of the comunity, that instead, this is an issue between two boys (who I hope have learned a lesson from all this) and leave it at that.

And that is my two cents about the whole situation. I'd never thought I'd be spending my 1,000th post on such foolishness like this.

What a dissapointment...

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mav: Great post and as you said lets leave this incident with the past. Sorry you had to waste your 1,000 post on this....but at least it was an intelligent and insightful one. By the way I owe you a money match....next tourney for sure!!!

;)

Meleeguy: Glad to hear news and even better that he is alright...tell him that I am very grateful he came through and hope he has no further problems in the future!!!

:)

Let's leave this incident to die and move on....

So Rock.....how about that tourney you were thinking of holding....

:cool:

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
done

Hey guys just posting to say I'm quitting smash as far as tournaments go. That means no smashboards, no more dc++, and probably no tournaments either. Unless Rock or QDVS have one, because driving to the other coast is too stressful.

It was fun playing all you guys at omnismash. Maybe I'll get back into it in a few months or something.

CYA.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Melee Guy, I'm really glad that your dad is ok. I hope that he has a speedy recovery.

Andy, I dont think Rock will be having his tourney until after Flowin has his etc. Maybe not until after MLG either. idk.

Zack, I guess its not really that big of a deal that you quit going to tourneys. After all, there are only a few each year that we can even seriously think about going to.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
YO

ALL

OF

YOU!!

What is this BS? I could really give a **** since you WERE ALL PLANNING TO TAKE THIS **** UP AT MY HOUSE WITHOUT TELLING ME OR NOTHING? You'll reallly think i would've accept that? I have said this many times and it pisses me off how this game got so serious, i even had some conversations on Omnismash bout this. whatever.

I am sorry I am not pissed just dissapointed.

I am done to. R. I. P. Smash.

HOLLA

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
I acted foolishly, i've learned from my mistakes, i hope Cloud learned from his. Everyday is just another lesson...

I'm DONE....

Goodbye ya'll...

PEACE

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
well well well....some **** goes down and so does the smash community...uhhh just as everyone gets me excited about smash this has to happen to such a crowd of great ppl. I know all of you are good people. As for this ****, i have one word to say... bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. who gives a ****? seriously, a game that became a little too involved in real life affairs. You people are better then this and i know it. As for all these people giving up and losing faith just because this incident happened...ur no better. CMON!! just play the game! have some fun!! dont quit just because of some stupid bull**** that went down. im at a lose of words.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Ummm... this doesnt change FL smash community cred at all. People always has problems, the craziness got out of control because of DRUGS, not smash. Thats what caused the guy to asked foolishly. He was kinda asking for it, cause who carries a weapon when they are drunk or high? Its not a good combination, thats asking for trouble. Its too bad things had to end this way. Peace out.

Mav

Furries For The Win
How about we discuss other matters. Like when the next tournament will be. *hints to Calibur Champ's tourney thread/start of a new tourney thread*

BTW, yes Smash solves the worlds problems. Once you go pro, you'll try to find a way to L-Cancel all your real life problems =D

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Sloppy-sloppy-sloppy...

I move away from all of you; This is the bs that happens?
Yo, didn't you think between these two personalities, Reds big mouth as well Clouds infamous E.G.O; A clash would happen?

Red you smack talking about letting it drop; You learned from this?<--Ha! Funny, your attitude doesn't flow with your writing.
A ***** GOT SHOT!! ...Another, friend in jail, on lockdown for LIFE!! 10-25-LIFE!
Doing something stupid; Over something stupid!!!

If both of you were hanging around me, none of this bs would have gone down; I'd make **** sure to MAKE you both duke it out right then and there outside of the house instead of having someone calling the cops; None of them would be talking about involving GUNS; I would personally whoop both Swens-a$s and Luu's. Cloud you have a major attitude on smash, huge pre-madonna even, but out in the real world, you haven't the balls to stop someone from capping another *****!!
And your the leader of WA...Go to hell and die...you embarrass me as a fellow gamer!

MAN, GET THE F***K OUTTA HERE WITH THIS WEAK S*** YO, SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS B***H BEFORE I CAN'T KEEP MY PEACE AND BLAST OFF ON SOMEBODY; ESPECIALLY BOTH THESE FOOLS!!
E.G.O v.s. BIG MOUTH...THAT'S ALL IT IS; PLEASE F*** ALL DAT S*** ABOUT RED IS 16; AGE DIDN'T MEAN S*** WHEN THESE ****** WAS PLAYING GROWN UP! PLUS, WHAT'S WITH THIS SENSITIVE CRAP I'M READING ON DA BOARDS LATELY--> "SHAME ON CLOUD FOR ACTING GAY AND FIGHTING RED CAUSE OF HIS AGE"
HELLO, THESE TWO ARE FRIENDS [WELL, FORMER NOW] OUTSIDE OF SMASH, AGE DOESN'T MEAN A GOD **** THING IF YOU KNOW A PERSON FOR ALONG A$$ TIME. CLOUD AND RED KNOW EACH OTHER; BECAUSE OF THIS FRIENDSHIP SOMETHING STUPID ESCALATED; 1) RED KNOWS HOW TO GET ON THIS ***** CLOUDS NERVE EASILY; NOT TO MENTION CLOUD HAS ISSUES WITH HIS TEMPER , WHICH ALWAYS COLIDES WITH HIS EGO; THEREFORE IT DOESN'T TAKE A GRAIN OF SALT TO GET HIM PISSED OFF, CASE IN POINT WITH ME POPPING UP ON SMASH AROUND IN '04..."EVERYONE KNEW I WAS INSTIGATING A FIGHT WITH HIM; ONLY TO HAVE HIM AND CALIE GO AT IT AT ZP TO SMASH (I didn't even know the m*therf****r thenjust popped up and started running off my mouth) ...IT DIDN'T TAKE MUCH; OFCOURSE IT TOOK A HELL OF A LOT OF YOU TO CALM HIM DOWN. SO EVERYONE STFU!
MAN, I AM TO OLD FOR THIS TYPE OF ****; THIS IS WHY I WANTED TO MOVE TO CENTRAL FLA... TO MUCH DRAMA IN BROWARD. SOMEONE, ANYONE CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...THERE IS NO HONOR LEFT TO CONTINUE HAVING POST BE MADE IN HERE.
F*** IT ALL TO HELL MAN, A D*** WASTE!! A F***ING GOOD-GOD-ALMIGHTY WASTE FOR NOTHING; OVER NOTHING...STUPID-NOTHING!! I HAVE TO SAY F.UCK BOTH OF YOU.
EVEN THOUGH I'M HELLA PISSED AT THE EVENTS WITH BOTH OF YOU, I CAN'T HELP BUT WANT THE BEST..."RED I'LL HIT YOU UP ON AIM; CLOUD...STAY STRONG, IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS OR WHATEVER YOU RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, PRAY...PRAY...AND PRAY SOMEMORE, AS WELL, TRY AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME "FLA LEGAL MANUAL BOOKS", I FORGET THE NAME OF WHICH ESCAPES ME. I THINK ITS "2005 FLORIDA LEGAL MANUAL" ASK YOUR LAWYER WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

CLOSE THIS CRAP THREAD!!!

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Rwing, we all agreed not to talk about the "incident" again. Because its just stupid and we need to get over it. so yeah. how about that whole wavedashing thing you guys. Its pretty sweet...

Mav

Furries For The Win
OMG Rwing that is such ownage...

Team FORT: I have to agree with Rwing on this one. This thread needs to straight up keel over and die. If you guys need a place to post then either A. Post a discussion topic for west cost FL or B. start posting in other tourney threads like Calibur's.

I move away from all of you; This is the bs that happens?
Yo, didn't you think between these two personalities, Reds big mouth as well Clouds infamous E.G.O; A clash would happen?

Red you smack talking about letting it drop; You learned from this?<--Ha! Funny, your attitude doesn't flow with your writing.
A ***** GOT SHOT!! ...Another, friend in jail, on lockdown for LIFE!! 10-25-LIFE!
Doing something stupid; Over something stupid!!!

If both of you were hanging around me, none of this bs would have gone down; I'd make **** sure to MAKE you both duke it out right then and there outside of the house instead of having someone calling the cops; None of them would be talking about involving GUNS; I would personally whoop both Swens-a$s and Luu's. Cloud you have a major attitude on smash, huge pre-madonna even, but out in the real world, you haven't the balls to stop someone from capping another *****!!
And your the leader of WA...Go to hell and die...you embarrass me as a fellow gamer!

MAN, GET THE F***K OUTTA HERE WITH THIS WEAK S*** YO, SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS B***H BEFORE I CAN'T KEEP MY PEACE AND BLAST OFF ON SOMEBODY; ESPECIALLY BOTH THESE FOOLS!!
E.G.O v.s. BIG MOUTH...THAT'S ALL IT IS; PLEASE F*** ALL DAT S*** ABOUT RED IS 16; AGE DIDN'T MEAN S*** WHEN THESE ****** WAS PLAYING GROWN UP! PLUS, WHAT'S WITH THIS SENSITIVE CRAP I'M READING ON DA BOARDS LATELY--> "SHAME ON CLOUD FOR ACTING GAY AND FIGHTING RED CAUSE OF HIS AGE"
HELLO, THESE TWO ARE FRIENDS [WELL, FORMER NOW] OUTSIDE OF SMASH, AGE DOESN'T MEAN A GOD **** THING IF YOU KNOW A PERSON FOR ALONG A$$ TIME. CLOUD AND RED KNOW EACH OTHER; BECAUSE OF THIS FRIENDSHIP SOMETHING STUPID ESCALATED; 1) RED KNOWS HOW TO GET ON THIS ***** CLOUDS NERVE EASILY; NOT TO MENTION CLOUD HAS ISSUES WITH HIS TEMPER , WHICH ALWAYS COLIDES WITH HIS EGO; THEREFORE IT DOESN'T TAKE A GRAIN OF SALT TO GET HIM PISSED OFF, CASE IN POINT WITH ME POPPING UP ON SMASH AROUND IN '04..."EVERYONE KNEW I WAS INSTIGATING A FIGHT WITH HIM; ONLY TO HAVE HIM AND CALIE GO AT IT AT ZP TO SMASH (I didn't even know the m*therf****r thenjust popped up and started running off my mouth) ...IT DIDN'T TAKE MUCH; OFCOURSE IT TOOK A HELL OF A LOT OF YOU TO CALM HIM DOWN. SO EVERYONE STFU!
MAN, I AM TO OLD FOR THIS TYPE OF ****; THIS IS WHY I WANTED TO MOVE TO CENTRAL FLA... TO MUCH DRAMA IN BROWARD. SOMEONE, ANYONE CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE...THERE IS NO HONOR LEFT TO CONTINUE HAVING POST BE MADE IN HERE.
F*** IT ALL TO HELL MAN, A D*** WASTE!! A F***ING GOOD-GOD-ALMIGHTY WASTE FOR NOTHING; OVER NOTHING...STUPID-NOTHING!! I HAVE TO SAY F.UCK BOTH OF YOU.
EVEN THOUGH I'M HELLA PISSED AT THE EVENTS WITH BOTH OF YOU, I CAN'T HELP BUT WANT THE BEST..."RED I'LL HIT YOU UP ON AIM; CLOUD...STAY STRONG, IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS OR WHATEVER YOU RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, PRAY...PRAY...AND PRAY SOMEMORE, AS WELL, TRY AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME "FLA LEGAL MANUAL BOOKS", I FORGET THE NAME OF WHICH ESCAPES ME. I THINK ITS "2005 FLORIDA LEGAL MANUAL" ASK YOUR LAWYER WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

CLOSE THIS CRAP THREAD!!!
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Could someone please place the URL of Calibur's tourney thread? I've been looking for it everywhere and I can't find it. Seems like smashboards has done a lot of updating to their site and it's well developed. I'm used to the old setiing, but anyways. Could someone do me that favor?

Thanks.

BTW, I'm coming back to MIAMI on JUNE baby! ALRIGHT!!! I haven't played in a while, but I'm still game!! That's for sure!

-Peace

Axi0m Ape

Smash Rookie
It's been 14 years since this tournament but it was my very first one I won't ever forget it. My friends Noucles and his brother Lambchops took first and third. My other friends Berto (El Zorro) and Andres (Jit) did good as well placing mid level. We all went there together and it was one of the best experiences ever. I feel kinda dumb having left the scene for so long but I have been going to Versus Gaming Center weekly tourneys and it's been awesome. Anyways anyone who was there what's up and you know how awesome it was. :) Daniel

Top Bottom