• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Sorry Pill, but WA for life son! If Shiek wouldn't have come I would've teamed up with you but I asked him first so again, sorry man. We do have a sweet arse team though with lots of chemistry. We'll team up in local tourneys.

HOLLA

Mav

Furries For The Win
Originally posted by meleeguy
Mav: Just thought I'd let you know. I showed Isai the fury of the "God tier" Gwa ha ha ha ha.
MARIO PWNAGE!!!!!!!! Mario is GOD tier =D

Fear my plumber at Omni =) I hope to do really well with him. Maybe even convince some that he deserves to be higher up on the tier list.

Ok so all of WA is compeating in teams. Sweet!!! =) Team Wolf's C'ock (Shiek and Flowin) and team Scapegoat (Mav and Cloud) This is going to be fun ^.^

QDVS: 10 bucks, 2/3, 4 stock, 8 min time limit. Ya know the drill. Same goes for the rest of the fort crew except RockCrock cause his match is 20 bucks.

Dew: How much do you want our match to be? Same rule set as above.

Halo: *hugs* =)

Everyone else: I love you all =)

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Maverick
MARIO PWNAGE!!!!!!!! Mario is GOD tier =D

Fear my plumber at Omni =) I hope to do really well with him. Maybe even convince some that he deserves to be higher up on the tier list.

Ok so all of WA is compeating in teams. Sweet!!! =) Team Wolf's C'ock (Shiek and Flowin) and team Scapegoat (Mav and Cloud) This is going to be fun ^.^

QDVS: 10 bucks, 2/3, 4 stock, 8 min time limit. Ya know the drill. Same goes for the rest of the fort crew except RockCrock cause his match is 20 bucks.

Dew: How much do you want our match to be? Same rule set as above.

Halo: *hugs* =)

Everyone else: I love you all =)
Yeah sure. Only for 5 though.

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Maverick, we love you too :D

I'm representin Pika in this tournament, fear the trickster baby ^ _ ^.

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace
You're out of your mind Dew, holla at me on AIM about that money match.

ok then... $50 too little for u then eh?! fine ill make it to $568.10 final offer xD *Its all or nothing >.<*

mav: uhmm would it be ok if it could be $5? ^^" i dun got much money to spare =X

Sheik: im pretty sure if u had the chance ud bail on me more often.....

Rock: u mite be my partner..... jus mebe..... ill jus put u asside for now

Flowin: ey man u wanna money match for $10 or possibly $5 ^^"

Hmmmm i need a partner for this =/

cant w8 for this tourney =)

time 4 GB ^^"

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Sheik: im pretty sure if u had the chance ud bail on me more often.....
Dew: well i wont be "bailing" on you cuz ur quitting smash, now i wont have anyone to practice with or if i need a teammate you wont be there. So in reality your bailing on me

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Team Llama Dong will pwnz j00 all. Me and Llama are teaming up, its official, you are all going to be ***** by an enormous Dong, but i bet 90% of you queers are happy about that. :D

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Also dew flowin isnt even sure if hes coming or not, ofcourse ill be ur partner if flowin cant make it

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Re: RIDE FOR FALCONLORD!!

Originally posted by falconlord7
da da da daaaaaaa falconlord ride give away some one give me a ride PREASE im VEWWy RONREE

ahaha

uhhhhhh. riiiggghttt... that was odd. im kind of afraid now.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
alright fools, you better be watching out for mr. stadium and the next brown mario in...

Team Plumbers of Pwnage! (Team POP) a team with pills and fireballs of death... ph33r.

whose you're POP?! >_>

just to let people know, in case someone wanted to (doubtful) i'm not gonna do any money matches, one cause i dont wanna lose anymore money and 2 because i'm broke as it is regardless <_<

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Awww.

You know FORTified Wolf would win that thing without being touched. Come on...
if dew and flowin dies ill team with u. and btw rock why aren't u teaming with QDVS? hes good on teams im surprised you dont want him on ur team.

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
I have 0 problem with money matches but gambling is gambling and I have to keep it out of controll so please ask me first before any of these takes place.
Dont you mean Under control..? I dont know, maybe I read it wrong, I think...=\

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by shiekssbm
if dew and flowin dies ill team with u. and btw rock why aren't u teaming with QDVS? hes good on teams im surprised you dont want him on ur team.
No I am. He's on Team **** on Ryan and Dennis.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Want to team up with me Newbie2k4?

I have a good team strategy with your Jigglypuff... but I can only discuss it in a PM or AIM so it will be more of a surprise. And Im usually the last survivor in teams like 90% of the time. (without stealing stock)

Omni Assassins would be a cool team name I think, if you agree.

Meleeguy: Yeah good job for placing high in MLG DC. I would like to play you at Omnismash.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
you know some of you are talking smack...yet none of you are able to really prove anything. ...If your going to talk, talk big ****it...you make this thread look like an everyday, highschool..melodrama of a dawsonscreek meets 7th Heaven, for christ sakes I had to endure not beable to go to the OMNIMASH tourney, only to witness how dreadfully lame in hypage and trash talking this thread has become. ..Dude, stfu,,,and really get in each others faces. ...Gawd, its times like these that ps2 or xbox had smash..then you all will know what true gamerz can do.but alas...I am now rambling.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
*bows deeply*

"If ever there is anything more entertaining, is to know that regardless of whether or not I spam..I can still take you on and whoop you good boy!"

** You Don't Want None!**

Mav

Furries For The Win
WRC: This is getting out of hand. You're not even going to the tourney anymore. Why do you insist on instigating?

XIF: Who's your team partner? You never really mentioned his name. Maybe you did and I just didn't notice. Mario and Doc pwn all =)

ShiekSSBM: Don't worry, Flowin is coming to Omni. He all ready told me himself. Dew will just have to find a partner at the tourney.

Dew: Don't worry to much about it. There will be alot of people at the tourney without a partner. Just go around that day and ask someone. Oh and BTW, why are you offering Flowin a 10 buck money match and me just 5?

Cloud: Hit me on my cell as soon as you can.

Mav

Furries For The Win
XIF: Ah I see. Is he entering Singles also? And thus one more person who understands that Mario is god teir =)

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Maverick
WRC: This is getting out of hand. You're not even going to the tourney anymore. Why do you insist on instigating?
Sorry. Though I'm no longer going doesn't mean I can't have some fun still every now and then. Well, I'll stop then ...my bad.

Loserlad: ...Didn't you already spam my thread, and I didn't act like a di-ck over it. ...What makes it funny is that I never ever said anything bad about you or your post, however spammy it may be as well.
Stop trying to throw stone in a glass house.

Goldwing: I am the guy that had placed a major bet on you on my Heavy Hitterz list. Though, I no longer am able to attend. ...Suckz huge monkey ballz.

Cloud: I tried pm'ing you, it was full.

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by loserlad89
Rwing is Rwing_Wurm_Champ, the most spammingest member of smashboards.
Hey, He's Pretty cool though, Guy knows how to smack talk and keep it clean and funny.

Plus, The guy's a joker, every tourny scene needs some laughs. ^_^

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Wow! everybody is giving me congrats. hmm. That's cool. As I've said for previous tourney threads, I will play anybody in a friendly.
On a side note, I gave Isai's Marth a hard time (got him to one life and 50%+ in one round) and I beat his Sheik in 2 straight friendlies. I'm still wondering about those, though.
On another side note, check the DC team standings. Me and my dad got 9th. Yay!
I'm really looking forward to playing all of you guys again. c ya there.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Shadows
Hey, He's Pretty cool though, Guy knows how to smack talk and keep it clean and funny.

Plus, The guy's a joker, every tourny scene needs some laughs. ^_^

The only time i found RWC funny was the time he told people to stop spamming in his Best/Worst of 2004 thread. because he spams all the time and he was being sort of a hypocrit.

btw RWC i dont remember spamming in your post. but ummm if i did then im sorry. :( (but i still hate you)

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by loserlad89
The only time i found RWC funny was the time he told people to stop spamming in his Best/Worst of 2004 thread. because he spams all the time and he was being sort of a hypocrit. [/b]
That is such a lie!! ...Quit with the holier then thou act!
Me a hypocrite...pfft please, I just am territorial, plus I learned what the hell spamming is. I also know how everyone else feels, especially since I own a thread.

btw RWC i dont remember spamming in your post. but ummm if i did then im sorry. :( (but i still hate you)
:Originally posted by Rwing_Wurm_Champ
please do not spam in my thread!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
sorry, its just that everything you say is spam.
I coulda busted you on that...but it was sorta strange ... I just laughed. What made it even more funnier was when the mods ganged up on you.
...The only difference is, I wasn't even bothered by it, especially since I am familiar with your member name, as well I do it in rooms where I am familiar with everyone else I just try not make it a habit. What made me stop period is that I had a learning experience...I had a couple of threads closed due to either spamming from other people or me replying to ppl who tried to punk me by flaming. lol
I also just realized that I hate majority of the moderators in smash.
I'll probably start another one...when smash 3 comes out. lol
You hate me, for real...wow I never knew.

loserlad89

Smash Ace
you know what else is funny. that your warning level is 4 for spamming, you spammy spammer. now leave this thread and never return, unless you decide to come to omnismash where you will be pwned by me.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Of course that was me learning the ropes of smash.
1 from fox for me spamming in my own thread? ..Who the hell knew?
1 from kirby, cause I learned u can't have sigs that are over 1 MB ...I learned from a replied pm form him, that mine was over 5 mb.

the last one I got was from double posting by amorasaki, even when I told em I was bumping.

the other old ones, I learned to work on my grammer.
You owning me...even if by a miracle from god I am able to come you never will ever own me. ...sorry. you are loserlald.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
are you guys serious?

your both talkin smack to each other about spamming yet your both doing it right now.

falconlord7: my friend dont know you so he aint gonna hook you up.

cloud: where is the closes entrance to were the tournament is being held? i aint tryin to search BCC for the tourney site.

Top Bottom