• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cruel Melee Characters

DylantheNinja

Smash Cadet
I haven't played cruel in a while. I figure one could use sonic for really easy suicide kills right? Just do the infinite homing attack thing under the stage.

peregrine monkey

Smash Apprentice
9 with Jiggs, 9 with Ike. With Ike you can jump off and repeatedly aether back on.

I really hate Ike, though.

c3gill

Smash Ace
53 with Lucas, PKT2 back and forth, got bored and killed myself

19 without any PKT2ing.

_calming_rain_

Smash Rookie
i used lucario with 5 kills..... i hate lucario though
basically i just used his up b special to dash back to the edge and wait for alloys to jump off the edge then d air them

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
I sucked at jumping offstage and baiting alloys with kirby and mk, and my highest was 7. I ended up getting 10 by using Olimar and Ivysaur (I honestly forget which one I got 10 with, but I got 8 for both in a few tries), but all I did was the same as Kirby, but used the upB to grab the ledge, since there's no way for alloys to edgehog you. It worked very well.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Some's probably already said this, but Fox ***** Cruel-Melee. Bait them to one side, jump diagonally down from the edge, and firefox back to the ledge, and repeat. You'll soon trick some of them into trying to jump and intercept you, in which case you can use Reflector to spike them down for the kill, and still Fire-Fox back to the stage. I've seen people get like 75 kills doing this.

will.d

Smash Rookie
Ike: Only 5. Edge, let go, Aether to grab onto edge and damage alloys, repeat, keep missing after 5 kills and I plummeted down of the stage.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Somewhere around 20 with Ness or Lucas. All you gotta do is get a bit under the stage and keep PKTing yourself onto the ledge. You usually get around 4 or 3 of them everytime the hit conects.

Other then that, I got 11 with Pit I think.

Top Bottom