• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique the Link :D

Minic

Smash Apprentice
The stuff you are doing seems pretty good, but the falcon player is pretty bad. I can see why u were sand bagging. He never really puts any pressure on you, and that where links slowness gives him trouble

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
The stuff you are doing seems pretty good, but the falcon player is pretty bad. I can see why u were sand bagging. He never really puts any pressure on you, and that where links slowness gives him trouble
I really wish I could've recorded against a more worthy opponent... :p

Well, depending on what my crew is doing... we may record some more on Thurs. :D

Thanks though

cjugs

Smash Ace
Not really alot to say the falcon was so bad i didn't get to see you not bagging. but u double jumped more than you should have and you got obvious with your tech chases( standing there waiting for him to come and catch it/ but like i said he was so bad anything worked so you should record a match of someone who is better then that.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I got some real good matches on Thursday... I just gotta get Vectorman to upload em' now >:3

Skler

Smash Master
Yeah it's kind of hard to tell much about these matches since they don't seem particularly serious/the Falcon really doesn't do what he's supposed to.

Zodiac

Smash Master
So I think you should learn some link specific techs, link spin edge hog, its nice and fast and usually your opponent (In tourny) wont see it coming.

Top Bottom