• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Game & Watch

The Phenom

Smash Lord
hmmmm your join date says jun 2007. You can do better than that if you really are from that back on smashboards. You seriously have to work on the basics. Maybe you play Brawl and are trying to pick Melee up again; Yes/NO?

So the bottom line is that I am not going to critique since you have to work on the basics which are wavedashing, L canceling. Until then I will not help you advance in Game and Watch play.

Ooh yeah... you said this was a friendly and that you don't play him seriously. Please don't post it if it's not for a very good cause. Thank you.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

trinityWOLF

Smash Rookie
work on ur strategy to...looks like u went for just hitting him... in melee u wunna think more strategically, remember...melee is a game where the mind is ur greatest weapon. but the guys r rite work on basics. shffling, movement like dashdancing and wavedashing even wavelanding, L-cancels, and etc. u can do it...just keep gaming

Top Bottom