• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creepy Candy Store Mafia | GAME OVER!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I think it had potential. The game just ended too fast. Like Pick Your Poison, imo.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
so what do people think of the setup btw? i kinda wanna use it in the near future again (marathon mafia anyone O.O) and i think the mechanic is really worth seeing play out.
Felt like there wasn't much incentive to eat candy. Probably could've benefited from a few more slots so you could use more PRs to get affected by the shift.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
well there wasnt much incentive to eat candy cuz literally the only reason TO eat candy from scum's pov was killed N1. i feel like adding to the setup would add soooo much room for error, but if someone is down to use the mechanic in a game and can balance it, be my guest.

Top Bottom