• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Credits

kupo15

Smash Hero
I did not discover Wing shoving. I founded great applications of wing shoving, wing cancel (not wing refresh). Idk if you want to include Divebombing in there. It isnt an AT but I use it and goes well with Winglanding.
Divebombing I would say general? because you said youve done it before

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got a discovery, canceling your glide into a grab. Oo

kown

Smash Lord
yea unfortunately this thread is dedicated to a few players only.
it makes you feel as if you wish u discovered something. ryazan lets go discovering lol.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I knew it was there when I posted about SlideStepping. However I believe it might have been Sagemoon who first commented on it. Not sure though.

Yeah in my first UndrWorld video I show DiveBombing but left it unnamed as simply a method of mobility. I'll probably keep DiveBombing as a general discovery.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I only inflate my ego so I can mess with you guys... ^_^ It's very fun.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Aw, I'm actually not very egotistical though. ^_^

Anyway anything else guys? I can do the rest on my own but I still want input from the people back here so that if I do make a mistake I have plenty of scapegoats. Because ya, you all are just a bunch of sheep anyway.

/Ryazan might have a point.

kupo15

Smash Hero
After some thought, I think that Winglanding should be on this list not just because I discovered it. I think it has some untapped potential. Im going to play with this after my break from brawl.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
I'm showed the Wing Pivot before Sagemoon.

Um, you do realize that RAP would be said as ******, or rapping. >_<

I’ve stumbled across something that has drastically increased the effectiveness of my edgeguarding. Before I go into its amazing application, I first have to explain what it is, and how to do it.

Normally when you try doing a B-air out of the Icarus Wings, you end up doing a F-air in the opposite direction. By doing a pivot motion, you can do the B-air.

If you’re facing right while in up-B, tap left, right, then A in rapid fashion.

What’s so useful about this? Well, by utilizing this with Wing Renewal you can use the B-air with more precision, and from a much greater distance from the ledge then you could before!

I wasn't sure this was worth it's own thread, but this definitely chould be in your video.
The discovery was after Sagemoon showed Wing renewal. I posted it in the demonstration videos thread.

Top Bottom