• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CPU Idiots SD

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
Ok, you probably all know that CPU's can be, like, caught in a train of SD's, right? You go somewhere on the stage and they do something to get to you that makes them SD, and then when they spawn they do the exact same thing and do that until the end of the match. I think Ness does that when you jump to one of the platforms on the DK one (not the one with the rap, the one with the floor in the center and two platforms on the sides, not connected to the middle.) Does anyone know anyothers?

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
Make Luigi do his dash B and sometimes he explodes off the stage.
Do it vs a Luigi in Mushroom Kingdom 2, the one with the waterfalls and the birdo. Once he is in the holes, he is dead..

Or get a Level 9 Captain Falcon to grab you near the edge. Most likely, he will dthrow-raptorboost. The Raptor Boost will kill him

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
When Roy responds on stages after being KO'd go to the very right edge (rolling to it helps a lot) and shield when he gets close. He'll jump off stage to hit you and then get underneath the stage and then Up-B the wrong direction. Works every time.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
There was a video by dphanna about the fastest time to defeat Level 9 CPU (by taking advantage of CPU "intelligence", of course). I believe he holds the record.

Mewtwo vs Falco...11.19 seconds
Yoshi vs Falcox3...13.78 seconds

...on Mushroom Kingdom II.

Ah, I see Level 9 computers getting destroyed.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Ok, you probably all know that CPU's can be, like, caught in a train of SD's, right? You go somewhere on the stage and they do something to get to you that makes them SD, and then when they spawn they do the exact same thing and do that until the end of the match. I think Ness does that when you jump to one of the platforms on the DK one (not the one with the rap, the one with the floor in the center and two platforms on the sides, not connected to the middle.) Does anyone know anyothers?
I'm pretty sure this happens with Fox as well. Somebody please inform me if I am wrong.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Today I was facing a Yoshi on Final Destination (I was Mewtwo) and it did it's egg rolling attack. I was standing on the edge, and rolled out of the way, it fell off and you could see it was trying to switch directions at the end because it clung to the side of the stage. Then I rolled back to the edge and it did the same thing, I did the same thing and it died for good. (I'd already knocked out one stock) I don't know how to activate this, or if it can even be activated, but it was surely a string of SDs.

But random comment, the other day it kind of irked me because Luigi failed and Side B'd, got a rocket and went flying off the edge...then when trying to recover he got another rocket (2 in a row) and recovered. Totally unfair.

kaio-ken

Smash Cadet
me - classic mode-meleel-giant yoshi. tha thing commited suicide
1 in 3 seconds. man cpus are stupid. the only time they react i when your invistible or the pokeball comes. :laugh:

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
me - classic mode-meleel-giant yoshi. tha thing commited suicide
1 in 3 seconds. man cpus are stupid. the only time they react i when your invistible or the pokeball comes. :laugh:
I remember giant Yoshi self-destructing, too.

Top Bottom