• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Couple things

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZSpnfdV46Q&feature=related

Anybody knows how this lagless item throw works and if we can get it to work with peach being as floaty as she is?

------------

And the other thing would be Excel Zero mentioning in Nicole's thread that the turnip dthrow has less lag than the normal toss or up toss. So i was ****ing around and buffering **** out of it and noticed that by the time a glide toss is over the dthrow animation is already ended. It's pretty **** and i'm gonna rly test this stuff out when i go smash on Friday. You can cross-up or space your tilts, jabs, stutter step fsmash, anything really. Or maybe glide to the outside of someone's range as bait just to buffer a foxtrot backwards or spotdodge or anything to make people whiff and then **** them. The only real lag we get is duuuuring the move so ofc we can get hit out of it like any other move or any other dacus or glide toss.

I just only wish the animation ended duuuuuring the toss so we could have a dacus xD

Aaaaaanyways Excel is pretty **** at finding **** or leading us down the right path. Go to training mode or try it on your friends or wifi or somethin'.

-------------

And one last small thing would prob be testing if her jump cancelled backwards toss is larger than our standard backwards glide toss ;o

kk discuss

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Honestly Lance i rly don't know. I just assume that it is b/c he lands DIRECTLY on top of the claymore and i'm sure the claymore blows up the very first frame after someone touches it (i think). If that's the case then it would have to be a lagless landing for a frame 1 powershield to protect Link. That's just my own theorycrafting though.

Honestly I just lurked the Snake boards. It would honestly do us some good to lurk other character boards and see the **** they're up too. Especially since that fkn nerd Suasa (<3 xD) is back in the scene and nerding out on Brawl again digging up any little obscure thing or any little frame data that'll give him an edge.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure that's just his Smash Up throw. Then he just power shields the claymore. I think it's demonstrating that it could be a possible combo, rather than an AT.

Nicole

Smash Champion
and THAT's why i said dthrow turnips for mobility.

you guys must think i dont test anything :/

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
and THAT's why i said dthrow turnips for mobility.

you guys must think i dont test anything :/
Basically.

I thought u'd be more inclined to cook the turnip.

trolololololololol

lol but rly though it's not that i just was surprised that it was that lagless.

Top Bottom