• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
BOO!!!

Heh heh heh, Fal posted in our thread twice, so it's only fair that I do it THIS TIME. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Because that is certainly excellent logic mate.
Post in a thread that no one cares about to get revenge for the thread that everyone cares about.
I can't wait to see what other brilliant strategies you come up with.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It really is unfortunate what's been happening with this thread though...

It gets a bit of activity for a while every now and then, and it either dies for a few days and/or suddenly a user posts in it because for some reason it's always funny and satisfying to stop them at only 1-10 (or 50-40 when they count backwards) even though they can never really make it farther than that.

No matter what some of try us say otherwise, the mods can never seem to catch a break here. And the thread itself is sadly not very active for the most part...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Most mods have lost interest, really. Hokori and I are the only ones who really post here. Getting to 50 (or zero) is so nearly impossible that most gave up. At least, we did achieve the score once - and by a wide margin.

The actual problem is getting more mods to particiapate. There are more than 50 staff members, so it's not hard at all in theory.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'M WEARING LADIES UNDERWEAR
You're admitting to be a transvestite?

Of course! All you need to do is to get EVERY mod to post at pretty much the exact same time... you can't lose! :troll:
Don't make me want to make you regret those words... :evil:

Most mods have lost interest, really. Hokori and I are the only ones who really post here. Getting to 50 (or zero) is so nearly impossible that most gave up. At least, we did achieve the score once - and by a wide margin.

The actual problem is getting more mods to particiapate. There are more than 50 staff members, so it's not hard at all in theory.
A simple solution is tagging other mods.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I completely forgot that we could get the new recruits to post here. Spread the word! :p

Top Bottom