• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I know I've been gone for a little while, but no other Mods have been posting here either?

*Sigh*

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I see it's time to betray all my friends revive this thread and the other by telling all my mod friends that this place needs some serious work!

Never fear, mod-omb thread; help has arrived. ;)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I see it's time to betray all my friends revive this thread and the other by telling all my mod friends that this place needs some serious work!

Never fear, mod-omb thread; help has arrived. ;)
Doh that little..... OOOOOH

IM GONNA DRIVE A GOLDEN SPIKE WHERE YOUR UNION MEETS YOUR CENTRAL PACIFIC, STOP!

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Doh that little..... OOOOOH

IM GONNA DRIVE A GOLDEN SPIKE WHERE YOUR UNION MEETS YOUR CENTRAL PACIFIC, STOP!
Why do i get the feeling this will horribly back fire for both sides
Oh gawsh you guys are TOTALLY over-reacting. Remember the LAST time I did this? <3

It brought happiness, excitement and screams of agony laughter into the forum games section!

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Oh gawsh you guys are TOTALLY over-reacting. Remember the LAST time I did this? <3

It brought happiness, excitement and screams of agony laughter into the forum games section!
So? I told StarPhoenix about the Bob-Omb thread back when he was a moderator, and that didn't turn out so nice.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Yes,
You turned one of our dearest friend into our enemy,
Who cares? I'm more worried about Luco's and Luigi#1's overall sanity whenever they Bomb the mods in this thread.
I'm not sure whether or not just to call you an hypocrite, or just measly declare irony
Though i guess you could call that to every user here

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
*sigh*

But in all seriousness, the only thing worse than these threads being spammed by users trying to fulfill their arbitrary goal along with users who want to hinder them from achieving such an arbitrary goal is a thread where no-one tries to fulfill that arbitrary goal and no-one tries to stop them. ;)

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
HYPOCRITE?!?!?! I was valedictorian, and I've seen Katt refer to you as a klutz before.
Hypocrite: an person who claims an specific belief or moral, yet has behavior that does not prove ones claim.
Valedictorian: an student who usually has the highest academics in a class/course.
I'm failing to see the connection.
And I've monitored all which my sister said, many were petty, degrading, or accurate insults, but she has never even said the word klutz, much less said it in my direction.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hypocrite: an person who claims an specific belief or moral, yet has behavior that does not prove ones claim.
Valedictorian: an student who usually has the highest academics in a class/course.
I'm failing to see the connection.
And I've monitored all which my sister said, many were petty, degrading, or accurate insults, but she has never even said the word klutz, much less said it in my direction.
I know what both mean, and I am using them correctly.

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I know what both mean, and I am using them correctly.

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
I didn't say you were using them incorrectly, just that they have no connection to each other.
So why say your an valedictorian in response to being called an hypocrite

Last edited:
Top Bottom