• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Awakening is a great game. I beat it a couple days ago, and I started a new file. In it, Tharja married Donnel. XD

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't played a Fire Emblem game in all of my life.

I've been told that I'm missing out on a great franchise with huge challenges the outcomes of which will likely have emotional effects on me.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My first FE was Radiant Dawn (FE10) and I've also played Awakening.

Yep, only two games. Overall, I liked Radiant Dawn better, but Awakening was pretty good too.

I really wish I was a 3DS ambassador so I could have tried Sacred Stones.

GBA VC being on Wii U in 3DS still makes me bitter. It doesn't make sense to me, especially when GB and GBC games are on the 3DS. This inconsistency really pisses me off.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I don't have a 3DS yet. :'( I'm planning to get it along with Smash 3DS.

And for me, that would be OOT.
Oh.

Wait, how can your favorite 3DS title be OoT if you haven't played it? For all you know, there could be a control flaw or something that makes you hate it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Things Radiant Dawn did better than Awakening:
- Map design and strategic/tactical value
- Story
- Character characterization
- Character designs

Things Awakening did better than Radiant Dawn:
- Voice acting
- Class diversity
- Unit customization
- Support system

Things both games did equally good:
- Soundtrack

Both are great games, anyway, and I will look forward to any future entry in the series.

If both Awakening and Radiant Dawn's strongest points were combined in a new FE title, it would be an excellent game.

Oh.

Wait, how can your favorite 3DS title be OoT if you haven't played it? For all you know, there could be a control flaw or something that makes you hate it.
OoT isn't only on the 3DS...

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'd say it came with OoT for me (Zelink ftw) also sad no-one responded about my comment that i haven't beaten awakening yet and I've had it for about a while now..

Top Bottom