• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh yeah, I know, the sad face was because it wasn't acknowledged at first. Farewell for now, catch you elsewhere on the forums guys. Hopefully you can get beyond 1 mod-omb now :p

Until we cross paths again!
Fare thee well.

I guess I'll have to wait till Cliff is asleep. Then we attack in the dark of the night. :evil:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
well me and MVG are both in the eastern time zone.. anyone in the pacific time that's not a mod? we need to get people in all the time zones watching this thread so the mods can't pull an a fast one while we are asleep :evil:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There has to be a time when all Americans are asleep. Time to do some time zone research~

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
well me and MVG are both in the eastern time zone.. anyone in the pacific time that's not a mod? we need to get people in all the time zones watching this thread so the mods can't pull an a fast one while we are asleep :evil:
Well, there's Ariand/AEM and Rebellious Treeko, but somehow I doubt that either one of them are gonna buy into this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, there's Ariand/AEM and Rebellious Treeko, but somehow I doubt that either one of them are gonna buy into this.
...Do they even know about us?
Anyway if we're talking about Pacific Time Zones, I believe Path and King live in California.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
...Do they even know about us?
Anyway if we're talking about Pacific Time Zones, I believe Path and King live in California.
Probably not, I've only been here a few months, and I've noticed that Ariand/AEM isn't really one to joke around, while Rebellious Treecko seems a little bit comedic. AEM's profile says California, while Treecko's said Nevada at some point.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Probably not, I've only been here a few months, and I've noticed that Ariand/AEM isn't really one to joke around, while Rebellious Treecko seems a little bit comedic. AEM's profile says California, while Treecko's said Nevada at some point.
But that doesn't really do much for us since they don't post here.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
A lot of shenanigans to be honest with ya. It's all in the social thread

Well, you can't just snoop around playing along with forum games all day, now can you?
No but that last time wolf posted was longer than my disappearances from this part of the forums..

also we know Fal :p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa

I could lend you a hand. We are just 4:30 hours apart during Summer (because India doesn't use DST while Europe does).

Given there are four different time zones in mainland US, there's a time where is night everywhere there. And that period happens to be morning in Europe and afternoon in Asia.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Before I leave, I might as well say this.

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa

I could lend you a hand. We are just 4:30 hours apart during Summer (because India doesn't use DST while Europe does).

Given there are four different time zones in mainland US, there's a time where is night everywhere there. And that period happens to be morning in Europe and afternoon in Asia.
Well, one could also say many of us sleep at different times. There isn't just one time we all collectively wake up and then fall asleep.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
so.. does anyone know a non Mod User that is in Europe that can prevent Frosty from winning the game for the mods :p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Avoiding double posts is easy. Many forums have a no double posting policy to avoid unnecessary clutter.

Top Bottom