• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
(while there's time) Lol Bing translator says this (only used it for lols)
"RENT MODERATORS PLAY THEIR GAME CRYING OUT LOUD!"

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The Google Translate Version is even worse...
"RENT TO PLAY THEIR GAME MODERATORS F****** S*** !!!!!!!!!"

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Hey you still took 25 damage, which is 1/50th of the way to KOing you.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
dimensionsword64 used Sheer Cold.
dimensionsword64's attack missed!

Oh well. The count is still reset.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Woah, what's happened since i've been gone! The vulgarity of direct interference with this thread belies the very purpose we intended to set for it; for you all see, the purpose of this thread was to put the mods through what we do. And in the player equivalent of this thread, the mods often let us get to near 300 before totally shutting us down which obviously results in the show of despair, anger and retaliation so many of us felt and which is indeed the reason for this thread.

What I mean to say is, the mods can't possibly get an accurate feel of how we have it if we don't let them get close to their goal before snatching it away from them like taking candy from a baby! You must all learn patience. As soon as you do, THEN, and only THEN, may the fun really begin to start.... *evil*

Which is to say, if you want to make this more fun guys, wait until the mods are close to 50 instead of shutting them down early. We all know you wanna get back at them, but reducing this thread to 1-5 mod-omb streaks ruins the whole purpose. So let's all get back to retreating into the shadows and silently stalking our prey, yes?

(Oh, and liking all of their posts on this thread is also a surefire way to make it more fun for all parties involved. ;) )

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
(Oh, and liking all of their posts on this thread is also a surefire way to make it more fun for all parties involved. ;) )
Unless they happen to turn off the notifications for likes. >_>

Long time no see, Luco! Where were you all these days?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ahh I come and go every so often. My notifications for the community speculation group don't seem to spark anymore so whenever I get on it looks like I have no notifications so i'm always like "Oh okay then :'("

But then I realise they're turned off and I come back and say hi. But I never truly leave! *creepy* <3

Top Bottom