• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What? I'm just being honest! There's no Deus Ex Machina here at all.

Mario IS a little bit chubby, and I myself have beaten NSMB Wii, so I know what the final bowser battle consists of. Running away until the end of the level when Bowser eventually loses the fight.

Surely if a chubby plumber can do it, Gronkowski can do it.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Bowser has a ton of bombs in his arsenal...

Junkrat handles explosives every day.

He can annihilate Bowser's troops and Bowser himself, hell he could even turn his bob-ombs against Bowser if he tried.

D

Deleted member

Don't know that much on Overwatch, but my instincts tell me it is the Reaper's turn to fear.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Most likely, as long as he hasn't mastered the Waveshine yet.

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
I have no idea.

I forgot to answer this, sorry! Well, what attributes does he have in terms of gunplay?
Well, he can ricochet bullets around cover with deadly accuracy, and only has 12 shots before he runs and hides to reload. He also tends to use all 12 at once if the opportunity presents itself, in a panicky bulletstorm. How's that.

D

Deleted member

(LOL, RP humor)

RP Broly: Technically yes, but he won't because Leanne.

Non-RP Broly: Without hesitation. Even if he doesn't find a way to kill them, he'll have much fun with endless torture.

D

Deleted member

You can't be that ignorant to think a ****ing baseball player has any sort of chance to beat anyone that can fight from the DBZ universe.

The answer you give is automatically a big fat "NO", even if you "don't care" about the franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

/shrug

That would be a question Digital needs to answer. :p

D

Deleted member

Look at Gilgamesh's NP in his profile.

She took it to the face and withstood it. With a power up, but still.
.....then yeah, Suicune can't beat her. Unless she's susceptible to being frozen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I don't think Mercy can take on Suicune.

Last edited:
Top Bottom