• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

D

Deleted member

Still would lose since holidays.

And yes, the first is Godzilla.

The three people on the vehicle are Mr.Fantastic, the Invisible Woman and the Human Torch.

D

Deleted member

(Keep in mind, the top left person has gun boots. boots that shot guns.)
I decided to split up the fights, because if it was all of them at once, no way could we win.

1. I don't think Welltaro (top left) could climb up to Godzilla to use his gun boots. And the 3rd person on my team's a fish, so it's just up to Beat. He does have a Diamond Pickaxe, and a ***** can, with fast speed... but Godzilla is Godzilla, so I think we take the L.

2. Zero Suit Samus. She is an expert in combat, but so is Welltaro. ZSS could still beat him by himself, but then we have a speedy fast boi with a Diamond Pickaxe, so in most outcomes, we win, but ZSS can still win sometimes.

3. yea, I'ma just take the L now, chief.

4. Yea, I think ya might as well take the L here, chief.

EDIT: Ummmm... @MarioRayFalcon you were supposed to fight me, not @JDCabrera , don't know why you're fighting him, when the rules state to fight the above user's, not the avatar above the above user.
(also, the top left person is Welltaro from Downwell who's now in the mafia, he's not a business man, and he has gunboots)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Godzilla: Even match. Godzilla would probably win.
Samus: He whoops her skinny butt in Smash Bros, he can whoop it here.
3. Normal people. Easy dub.
Crash: Also an even match. I believe Sonic would win.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Sonic?

I don't know much about Sonic, but I don't see him carrying a weapon of any kind. Even if things do go south, he can't catch me unless he is somehow able to bend spacetime and teleport which seems like it would render the ability to run at the speed of sound useless. Maybe someone in his franchise can, but if he or she does exist, that individual defiantly isn't in the avatar.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Yoshi would have a chance of shooting the ever-living outta samurai guy with Rumblebang (Gatling Gun) and Rocket (RPG)

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Would guess possible win against Bandana Dee and maybe even with Dedede but otherwise loss overall, even then they'd just throw a Friend Heart right after and recruit it as an ally.
Edit: new avi is Yoshi so which I'd guess probably a loss but could put up a fight against, unless Pokemon types count to anything and Yoshi would have Dragon type properties in which case you know the deal.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Gardevior's weakness is Poison/Steel/Ghost so Lincoln and his sister Leni would win with Poke'mon of those 3 types.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby and Bandana Dee would win due to how powerful they are. (Pretend it's Bandana Dee without the bandana in my avatar)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby and Waddle would get lots of Lego and scatter them everywhere. (Lego + feet = P A I N)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rowlf is a nice dog and would probably try to resolve a conflict with Kirby in the classic Muppet way - singing a song about the power of creativity and friendship! if that doesn't work, he could get Animal or Crazy Harry on him - would that work through? well, Animal would probably give Kirby the Mic ability and Crazy Harry would probably give him Crash - two of Kirby's most powerful abilities, so yeah... Kirby probably wins.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Simple, Kirby and Waddle Dee become friends with Rowlf.
(Judging by your avater, i can imagine Rowlf teaching Kirby and Waddle Dee piano lessons.)

Last edited:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
If Yoshi was counted as a Dragon type, maybe. If not and typings have no effect, likely not but could give a bit of a challenge to the green dino.

D

Deleted member

Hmm... just looking at Pauline will make you submit. A cute Pokemon like that dare not hit a pretty lady.

D

Deleted member

Peach, the Good Witch of Mushroom Kingdom, will not fight a large, cuddly Kirby. Instead she shall create a clone of him for herself. :kirby:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Considering Psychic/Fairy double walls out Fighting (if types count) and the opponent doesn't seem or at least isn't further away in super natural abilities, the possibiliy seems likely.

D

Deleted member

That guy looks like he will have no remorse or regret harming a cute puppy like :ultisabelle:, so no. :ness:

D

Deleted member

That is so sweet of him!

:ultisabelle: is friendly towards the :ultkirby: rainbow, cheering for them. :ness:

D

Deleted member

I am sorry but I have no choice. My girl has to destroy the colossal :ultkirby:. I hope we are still cool. :kirby:

Top Bottom