• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

swinn

Smash Rookie
Sakuya can manipulate time and space itself as she sees fit, and is extremely skilled with knives of all kinds. If she's not limited by a spellcard battle, she's unbelievably powerful. So yeah infinite knives+timestop/slow=basically a confirmed win.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Well, Shiki is a skilled enough fighter, but without Neku/a Partner she's pretty much just a regular human.
Sooo...

D

Deleted member

Nice oc.
Unfortunately, this fight would likely be all too brief for reasons that do not need to be explained.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Crash can't fight it directly because it's on fire, but he can easily win this fight by firing with the Wumpa Bazooka

Last edited:

Daxe

Smash Rookie
I was so ready to come here and say "yeah mine wins no contest" but I didn't think the last avatar would be God himself. Kirb's too squishy to drill through anyway

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I was so ready to come here and say "yeah mine wins no contest" but I didn't think the last avatar would be God himself. Kirb's too squishy to drill through anyway
Big Kirby would instantly squash the driller guy with his giant pink bum.

BTW what do you mean "God himself"?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You were no match for :ultbayonetta1:. You will not fare any better against me with my Ring Blade. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Well if that fighting style is as good as you claim, then you and I are evenly matched. :kirby:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Idk much on Soul Calibur. Possibly I guess? Probably would need to mega evolve to stand more of a chance after reading on some of the abilities. A death fight would want to be avoided for sure however.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Akechi could trigger a mental shutdown which leads to the Pokemon killing itself.

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
I don't see any reason why Gaz would attack him, but who knows maybe she can scare the guy to death like she has done a few times with other people.

I doubt that mental shutdown thing would work with Gaz as i think a couple times someone tried mind tricks/washing/magic/whatever on her and nothing happened (Unless it was Dib, i can't remember without watching that again) she has a mind and will of pure stainless steel!

D

Deleted member

NGL, I would love to see your boi copy Taki's ability. The matchup would be fun then. Otherwise, she senses no evil in :ultkirby: and will set him free. :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

My girl Kadita summoning Storm surges to drown you precious Kirby.

"The Southern Seas are my domain!"

Top Bottom