• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could someone hack Brawl's netcode for better online play

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Yea, since pretty much everything can be hacked, I was wondering if someone could put in the time to hack Brawl's netcode to make online play more better than it is, to reduce lag, and to make practice off of wifi to be considered "legit practice" by many

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
The only way to do that is to have servers which I don't think is possible unless someone wants to pay for a high-traffic server.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
lol, the only way to reduce lag?
Get better net
Play with someone closer, if they have great net
And a few others that i wouldnt know, my wifi sux xD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And have the set up to be more like sony or microsoft's where you can create a game and any random people can enter. Showing player tags against random people would be pretty sweet also

As of the money problem, I bet if you just sold the hack for 5 or so dollars it would probably cover the cost (if the server has a monthly fee or something then i dont no \O.o/ )

Top Bottom