• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
So should I call her "the not-dragon"?
K. Das ist okay.

Is anyone else wondering why Nintendo charged a dollar extra for corrin unlike other characters that didn't come w/ a dlc stage?
Corrin is a newcomer, therefore requiring more work than the other characters who didn't get a stage.

Wow. First time on this site as a member and I already see somebody salty about Corrin.....in a Corrin enthusiast based thread. Anyways, howdy guys! I'm gonna be hanging around here from now on since I'm really interested in Corrin. Nice to meet you all!
Ooh, I'll get initiation for you later...

D

Deleted member

I am honestly very hyped to play as Corrin today! I just wish that I don't have to wait as long as 7 PM Eastern...

It's just odd to say that we will soon play the complete version of Smash 4.

Nah

Smash Champion
Could we perhaps keep the salt in the thread that's basically for that, and when someone posts in here about how they don't like Corrin is Smash 4, not be so openly hostile towards them, please?

if someone cries about Corrin again, I recommend using this
wouldn't that be more appropriate for salt aimed at Bayo lol?

does Bayonetta even get that much salt?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Could we perhaps keep the salt in the thread that's basically for that, and when someone posts in here about how they don't like Corrin is Smash 4, not be so openly hostile towards them, please?

wouldn't that be more appropriate for salt aimed at Bayo lol?

does Bayonetta even get that much salt?
Bayonetta gets some salt 'WEHWEH NOT BANJO' 'THE BALLOT WAS RIGGED!' 'WEHWEH I'M BITBLOCKBABY SO WEEEEEEEH' That last one being a pathetic YTer

D

Deleted member

Here I post in the Dawn of the First Day...

Let the KamuiDeDe shipping commence. :4dedede::4corrinf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Noro~

Smash Cadet
It really sucks that the DLC will propably be released somewhere arround 2-3am over here in Europe... Seriously I think Corrin himself harbours a hatered against us :(

Nah

Smash Champion
Was kinda hoping that we'd get the DLC a little earlier today.....7PM EST is 11ish hours away :c

oh well at least I have other gaming stuff I can do in the meantime

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
I was about to ask when the DLC was going to drop. Wasn't expecting it to be 11 hours away. This is going to be the longest 11 hours of my entire life.

Last edited:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
I was about to ask when the DLC was going to drop. Wasn't expecting it to be 11 hours away. This is going to be the longest 11 hours of my entire life.
That date isn't confirmed btw, it's a prediction somebody made earlier by comparing timezones between the UK, which gets it on 12/4, and us who get it today. (12 am GMT = 7 pm EST)

If they stay true to the release dates we'll get it for sure sometime between 7 pm and 12 am EST.

Last edited:

Bobert

NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
That date isn't confirmed btw, it's a prediction somebody made earlier by comparing timezones between the UK, which gets it on 12/4, and us who get it today. (12 am GMT = 7 pm EST)

If they stay true to the release dates we'll get it for sure sometime between 7 pm and 12 am EST.
Aren't we supposed to be getting it sometime in the afternoon? If it's 12am est time, it's not even Feb. 3rd for EST. anymore nor is it the afternoon.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

upload_2016-2-3_8-3-35.png

If Corrin and Bayo release after maintenance, it's definitely past 9:30PM EST.
Thisisn'ttheafternoonNintendo

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Aren't we supposed to be getting it sometime in the afternoon? If it's 12am est time, it's not even Feb. 3rd for EST. anymore nor is it the afternoon.
I meant some time between those two times. And any earlier and it'll be 12/3 in GMT when the European release is listed for 12/4.

View attachment 94923
This makes me sad, I was hoping to use him in the weekly tonight :(

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
View attachment 94923
If it really releases at 9:30 PM or after, then i won't be able to play Corrin until tomorrow because my dad cares way too much about my bedtime. If its a school day, i HAVE to go to bed at 9:00 PM.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@people saying x:yz PM EST isn't the afternoon
Remember that Nintendo of America are based in Washington state, which is in the Pacific time zone. 7pm EST is very much the afternoon there, since it translates to 4pm PST.
Maintenance starts at 4:50pm PST, it'll probably release at some point thereafter.
So as far as they're concerned, they're correct in saying the DLC releases in the afternoon

Bobert

NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Don't know how I ended up making another post while editing my previous one but I guess I might as well put something here so it's not a total waste of space.

There we go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wanna say something... (Male) Corrin's voice reminds me of Anakin Skywalker. I don't know why.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord

Maintenance starts at 4:50pm PST, it'll probably release at some point thereafter.
So as far as they're concerned, they're correct in saying the DLC releases in the afternoon
6pm is not afternoon

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

6:30 onward isn't the afternoon either

D

Deleted member

I can't wait to take some KamuiDeDe screenshots. They'll be good. I promise.

ShadowGuy1 ShadowGuy1 , you still wanted to do Corn dittos today?

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Eh, it's gonna be awhile, but better late than never.

Also, I have a confession to make. Fates will probably by my first actual Fire Emblem entry. Technically, MY first FE was Shadow Dragon, which due to inexperience was...well...
ProtonJon.gif

Yeah...And Awakening, I only played the Demo. So....yeah. :p

Oh, and Deemo Deemo it's all good. Just wanted to get that out there.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
6:30 pm isn't afternoon?

Pfft, to me, 10:00 pm is still afternoon. It's not evening until 11, and not night until midnight.

I never sleep.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe updates usually release during maintenance, not after - usually near the beginning of the maintenance period. Either way though, it's probably better not to have overly high expectations.

Then again, what do I care when I'm not even in America and it's not out here until tomorrow afternoon (maintenance here is 11:50-13:30) because of timezones

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Eh, it's gonna be awhile, but better late than never.

Also, I have a confession to make. Fates will probably by my first actual Fire Emblem entry. Technically, MY first FE was Shadow Dragon, which due to inexperience was...well...
View attachment 94927
Yeah...And Awakening, I only played the Demo. So....yeah. :p

Oh, and Deemo Deemo it's all good. Just wanted to get that out there.
Shadow Dragon is also one of the worst games in the franchise, so yeah
Real reason to be hyped

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
And here I was thinking I would have to run like hell to get home from school quickly in order to quickly play with Corrin.
I'm sorta glad that he/she along with Bayonetta are coming later in the day.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I see the hype is strong over here.
Carry on merry people. Carry on.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wow. First time on this site as a member and I already see somebody salty about Corrin.....in a Corrin enthusiast based thread. Anyways, howdy guys! I'm gonna be hanging around here from now on since I'm really interested in Corrin. Nice to meet you all!
Hello! Welcome to the best Social on Smashboards. :shades:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Gonna be a loooooooong day for Smash players.
Sure is. At least I've got work today so I'll be occupied. Debating taking tomorrow off for a multitude of reasons, not the least of which is
:4corrinf: but we'll see.

I guess I can also browse reddit in my down time...

Sigh. Just a few hours left.

Last edited:
Top Bottom