• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Unless it's Camilla.
I dunno, there's something sexy about a woman riding an undead wyvern, who can melt your face with magic, or split your head with her gigantic freaking axe. Camilla's one bad *****, and far from the worst choice as far as waifus go, imo.

Her cutscene is pretty cringeworthy, but it's not a huge deal.

She isn't my first choice, but she won't be the last choice either.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I dunno, there's something sexy about a woman riding an undead wyvern, who can melt your face with magic, or split your head with her gigantic freaking axe. Camilla's one bad *****, and far from the worst choice as far as waifus go, imo.

Meh she's #1 in terms of my least liked.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Imagine if these wars were fought with rap songs about how great your Waifu is.

E̶m̶b̶l̶e̶m̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶t̶s̶

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995

And besides, THIS is best Fates girl! The Chosen Maiden herself, Ophelia!

Suggesting otherwise would be a considered a declaration of war!
Jumping on the Ophelia train! Together we ride!

Oh, please. Everyone knows Flora is the hottest waifu in Fates. Just look at her smile!
View attachment 94092
Doesn't it just melt your heart?
You are heartless.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Caeldori/Matoi will consistently be the best choice for me despite myself going the Nohr route for my first playthrough.

Sorry, any variation of Cordelia = perfect.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
We interrupt your lonely lives with a special amazing waifu! She is angry because the guy above mentioned an inferior waifu.

Marry her for your lives to be no longer lonely! Offer lasts until 20CC also known as Corrin's reign over smash!
We all know the one true waifu

And besides, THIS is best Fates girl! The Chosen Maiden herself, Ophelia!

Suggesting otherwise would be a considered a declaration of war!
Oh, please. Everyone knows Flora is the hottest waifu in Fates. Just look at her smile!
View attachment 94092
Doesn't it just melt your heart?
You all are wrong. Mozume is the top waifu. Cute, innocent, and endearingly needy
Personally, I'm a fan of Kazahana~

Look at this:

Don't even try to tell me that's not pure waifu material.
OBJECTION! We all know who the one true waifu is:
If you disagree, then we shall SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

So this is what a waifu war looks like.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Now listen to this with the Mortal Kombat Song. One of the many reasons why I feel so at home with you guys - always knowing we can laugh about the many shared things we love.

I ain't going to waifu just yet until I get the game, but I believe that for the Nohr route I'll go with Peri(dot) or Velour. Uncertain for the Hoshido path, but I know that I'll be doing a :4corrin: and :4corrinf: run of both games respectively. I'll see what happens when I pair FemCorrin with Arthur.

(Name changes have some hilarious effects, and credit to @Kenith for this wonderful thing.

Funnily enough, I just bought a Laslow keychain from Akihabara today. I come back to see what's the haps, and learn that Lazward is now Laslow. Strange sense of nostalgia...

Also : Good luck to all Corrin players at EVO this year!

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Still no precise release date. Damnit.
Log Date 1-28-16

We have still yet to get an official release date for the newcomers coming in February. Morale is low, and people are starting to get desperate. I fear that if we don't get a release date soon, people will begin to go mad.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

I think she tries way too hard to be sexy.
Like, to the point that she just looks really off. To me, at least.

She's also almost on the border of being one-dimensional. Depending on how the localization team does with her, she could grow on me as a character, but from what I've seen with her she seems a bit too obsessed with Corrin.

Noro~

Smash Cadet
Waifu wars aside, seeing all these pictures of the Fates cast makes me think about how much better the artworks are compared to most of Awakening. They seem to be much less generic and higher quality.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
but from what I've seen with her she seems a bit too obsessed with Corrin.
If my very minimal knowledge of Fates is telling me anything, I believe it's because Camilla wants to be a mother-figure to Corrin.
Which makes it all the more awkward, when you consider everything. :drshrug:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Now listen to this with the Mortal Kombat Song. One of the many reasons why I feel so at home with you guys - always knowing we can laugh about the many shared things we love.

I ain't going to waifu just yet until I get the game, but I believe that for the Nohr route I'll go with Peri(dot) or Velour. Uncertain for the Hoshido path, but I know that I'll be doing a :4corrin: and :4corrinf: run of both games respectively. I'll see what happens when I pair FemCorrin with Arthur.

(Name changes have some hilarious effects, and credit to @Kenith for this wonderful thing.

Funnily enough, I just bought a Laslow keychain from Akihabara today. I come back to see what's the haps, and learn that Lazward is now Laslow. Strange sense of nostalgia...

Also : Good luck to all Corrin players at EVO this year!
TBH, even "Lazlo" would have been better than "Laslow..."

D

Deleted member

It still kinda annoys me when people are setting Corrin or Bayonetta as their mains before they're even out. For all we know we could have another Roy or Palutena on our hands.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
It still kinda annoys me when people are setting Corrin or Bayonetta as their mains before they're even out. For all we know we could have another Roy or Palutena on our hands.
Well tbh some people really don't care. Some are willing to dedicate themselves to a character despite their flaws just because they love the character so much. I think most in this thread have this mentality, at least I would think so.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
OBJECTION! We all know who the one true waifu is:
If you disagree, then we shall SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

So this is what a waifu war looks like.
Azura is definitely in my top 3 but nobody beats the grumpy red head.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
You guys fighting over waifus?
It's a normal occurrence. I imagine we'll have at least one more war in this thread before the game actually hits. Then when the game does actually land, it'll get even worse when people find out their pre-selected waifus don't live up to their expectations. Hence the reason I haven't chosen any romance options for any of my playthroughs yet. Gotta actually find out what's there before I make a decision.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'd like to know when Intelligent Systems will bring back true Monks and Light Magic.

Also true Shamans... apparently there's only 1 dark magic spell(Nosferatu) in Fates.

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Well tbh some people really don't care. Some are willing to dedicate themselves to a character despite their flaws just because they love the character so much. I think most in this thread have this mentality, at least I would think so.
Pretty much this. I stuck with Robin from Day 1, well before the buffs, because I knew she would be the character that I loved playing the most. I'm a very sporadic tournament-goer, and I don't place amazingly when I do go, but the fun of the game for me lies mostly in seeing Robin flash her smile and bring the sass on the victory screen. And if I don't get to see that (which happens lol), at least I can be satisfied in the knowledge that I made my opponent fight tooth and nail through a hellscape of magic for their win. I'm inclined to believe that I will have similar feelings towards Kamui due to her winning character design and very distinct looking moveset (aside from the parts she borrowed from Marcina at least. XD). I can't wait to see how they feel in this game!

Top Bottom