• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
But still #CorrinSocial4BestSocial

EDIT:I might of accidently got us in a Social War with Zelda, my b but Corrin > Zelda :p

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Whoa there, why are we comparing character worth based on videos and zero hands-on experience...?

Bayonetta has LOTS of potential. She seems to be a character that is harder to play first time. Remember Ryu's first month?

Corrin, on the other hand, seems to be easy to use for anyone that has played a swordfighter-- in fact, most of Corrin's movement and spacing simply looks and feels like Marciroy's.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Whoa there, why are we comparing character worth based on videos and zero hands-on experience...?

Bayonetta has LOTS of potential. She seems to be a character that is harder to play first time. Remember Ryu's first month?

Corrin, on the other hand, seems to be easy to use for anyone that has played a swordfighter-- in fact, most of Corrin's movement and spacing simply looks and feels like Marciroy's.
Bayonetta will not be easy to just pick up and play. If you want to be good with her, I feel like you're gonna have to DEDICATE yourself to her.

Which I fully plan on doing~

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I can't wait till I go into training the first minute I get corrin and stab sheik till she dies. I am sooo cruel aren't I.

Benmjy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Benmjy
3DS FC
1203-9240-1897
Bayonetta will not be easy to just pick up and play. If you want to be good with her, I feel like you're gonna have to DEDICATE yourself to her.

One of the reasons I'm so excited to main Bayo tbh. There is very little that is as satisfying as working with a character, learning all the ins and outs, and just getting so familiar that using them becomes a second nature. It's such a rewarding experience.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato

Which is why I'm openly dismissing any thoughts on comparing Corrin and Bayonetta, who have very different learning curves.

I might be dying to play Corrin, but I will give Bayo a try. If she's fun, I'll put her in my funsies roster. If she's super fun, I'll put her in secondaries.

But I'm a sad weeb that can only main waffles so Robin, Corrin and Lucina it is.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
One of the reasons I'm so excited to main Bayo tbh. There is very little that is as satisfying as working with a character, learning all the ins and outs, and just getting so familiar that using them becomes a second nature. It's such a rewarding experience.
Oh, yeah, man. Becoming good with Bayonetta will be so rewarding, and I am very excited to learn how to use her.

Her Bullet Arts U-Air looks crazy good. (the attack where she just spins in a vertical circle firing wildly)

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Which is why I'm openly dismissing any thoughts on comparing Corrin and Bayonetta, who have very different learning curves.

I might be dying to play Corrin, but I will give Bayo a try. If she's fun, I'll put her in my funsies roster. If she's super fun, I'll put her in secondaries.

But I'm a sad weeb that can only main waffles so Robin, Corrin and Lucina it is.
Corrin will definitely be a secondary for me. But I must stay faithful to the bae. There's no other path for me to take.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
You know, by striving to be the best social to the point of turning it into a dedicated competition with other socials, aren't you missing the point of a social?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Man......Zelda Social really rekt us Lucina Board users last year. It was incredibly fun to get raided but we were forever branded Mop Heads as a result. ;-;

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Man......Zelda Social really rekt us Lucina Board users last year. It was incredibly fun to get raided but we were forever branded Mop Heads as a result. ;-;
Our way of beating them:Out Sass and out Dragon Lunge them. They stand no change :3

EDIT: Also False Sense False Sense I am kinda joking around, but #CorinSocial4BestSocial

Last edited:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Despite playing through Xenoblade Chronicles 3D like 4 times now, that doesn't seem like a reference to me. To me that looks like Shulk wants to ride on Corrin's back
Although, Corrin's dragon head does look like Zanza's helmet in the final battle.
Corrin looks like a Telethia to a degree.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
The first thing that i will do will be eat corrin with kirby, then i will train corrin until he reachs at least my Mii brawler level then i will fight with my friends (and die many and many times) until i defeat them all!!!!

(The sad part is i will not be the only kamui, so will be hard to chose a main alt)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't see myself dropping Mewtwo or Charizard to main Cornmui, and three mains might be a bit much.
I'll probably just play her for funsies on For Glory and stuff.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeaaaaaah all Corrin is the plan here. I may be getting myself into another mediocre at best character, but I'm exciting to see just how much I can push the meta this Spring. New characters and PLENTY of tournaments close to me to gather data on.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
I have no intention to main Bayo myself, but I may fudge around with her once in awhile. That said, I kinda wanna do a dual mix of Tomorrow is mine with Smash's version and the vocalized one. :p

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
Yeaaaaaah all Corrin is the plan here. I may be getting myself into another mediocre at best character, but I'm exciting to see just how much I can push the meta this Spring. New characters and PLENTY of tournaments close to me to gather data on.
off-topic or whatever, but how do I go about finding tournaments or people to practice with?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
off-topic or whatever, but how do I go about finding tournaments or people to practice with?
I've heard of something called "Anther's Ladder" that a lot of people like to use.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Usually facebook smashgroups are the best way to go about finding locals in your area. If you don't mind saying what state you're from I could search for ya.

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget
Usually facebook smashgroups are the best way to go about finding locals in your area. If you don't mind saying what state you're from I could search for ya.
I'll look around myself, I think. Time to learn how to use Facebook.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
No problem, good luck! I honestly find offline local smash to be one of the most enjoyable things to do when playing this game. The community is great!

alguidrag

Smash Ace
The local things are pretty rare in some places, but even in my home town (that is considered end of world in my country) I found so you will find

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I've heard of something called "Anther's Ladder" that a lot of people like to use.
Yeah, I've started using Anther's Ladder very recently. The quality of the fights you get really is a lot better than on For Glory. I've improved a lot just by swapping to it.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'll probably wait until Thursday to download Corrin and Bayonetta since I have a feeling the eShop will have heavy trafficking from everyone wanting to get them.

Top Bottom