• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
C O R R I N H Y P E I N T E N S I F I E S

You know what would be hilarious? When you download the update, you get a free, previously unannounced character. And its:pichumelee:.

I honestly would like to have Pichu back.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
C O R R I N H Y P E I N T E N S I F I E S

You know what would be hilarious? When you download the update, you get a free, previously unannounced character. And its:pichumelee:.

I honestly would like to have Pichu back.
But instead of Pichu, it's another FE character.

That would be both hilarious and annoying for a while.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Wait, even better: Replace Pichu's Honedge with Doublade. Now Pichu is a dual-wielder.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Happy last day without Corrin everyone! I'm going to finish up a bunch of projects today so I have lots of free time to mess around with everyone's most anticipated Marth clone when they get released. How's everybody else holding up?

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Doing schoolwork early so my Lab session is viable, as well. I'll be (hopefully) doing stuff with @Raziek and a couple of other players in the attempts to find groundbreaking stuff as early as possible!

I hope I have the same kind of synergy I did with Cloud here.

Nah

Smash Champion
Doing schoolwork early so my Lab session is viable, as well. I'll be (hopefully) doing stuff with @Raziek and a couple of other players in the attempts to find groundbreaking stuff as early as possible!

I hope I have the same kind of synergy I did with Cloud here.
I'll be waiting for you guys to post what you find. Interested in seeing if Corrin's got anything interesting to be found because lmao me finding anything cool

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Wednesday plans are to grind as many games in as I can. Will most likely be overhauling the first post to try and make our social thread a bit informative and helpful....maybe even fun things like

• Player(Or Video) Of the Week
  • Resource Links: (To Help Maneuver Those Seeking Help Around The Site)
  • Player Finder
Best Social? If that's not doable then I'll aim to make our first post the best first post in any social thread on this site.

Nah

Smash Champion
Wednesday plans are to grind as many games in as I can. Will most likely be overhauling the first post to try and make our social thread a bit informative and helpful....maybe even fun things like

• Player Finder
Those could always be their own threads too (that Raz and/or M@v could sticky), and then you link to them in the first post of this thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZephyrYoshi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smashwidget

• Player Finder
Best Social? If that's not doable then I'll aim to make our first post the best first post in any social thread on this site.
those could easily be their own sticky posts

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Those could always be their own threads too (that Raz and/or M@v could sticky), and then you link to them in the first post of this thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
those could easily be their own sticky posts
Very true

Would everyone want them as their own thread? I thought it may be a bother to the usuals here but if it'll be in demand I'll gladly answer the call.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Very true

Would everyone want them as their own thread? I thought it may be a bother to the usuals here but if it'll be in demand I'll gladly answer the call.
The last two seem like standard resource threads.

The Player/Video of the Week idea depends on whether or not you can have someone who will manage that sort of weekly thing and find a sufficient audience for it.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The last two seem like standard resource threads.

The Player/Video of the Week idea depends on whether or not you can have someone who will manage that sort of weekly thing and find a sufficient audience for it.
Noted! Will rough draft the ideas, see if I can get them approved and will have them ready by release.

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
But I don't get what it seems like :drshrug:
I do not deserve to be my current age
Too innocent for this world

RIP Me and my 3DS :4pacman:
RIP THIGH WINDOWS DUDE

THERE IS LITTLE POINT IN EVEN LIVING WITHOUT THEM

jk of course, that nair acs rofl we all good

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
RIP THIGH WINDOWS DUDE

THERE IS LITTLE POINT IN EVEN LIVING WITHOUT THEM

jk of course, that nair acs rofl we all good
I noticed after a while that she still has the lacy trim where the weird 'thigh windows' used to be, so at least she still has some additional detail over Mamui also the thigh gap was a terrible wardrobe choice so LOL BYE TO THAT ****.

Also if you came looking for autocancels, then you're in luck because we appear to be rolling in them from what we can see of her aerials.

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
I noticed after a while that she still has the lacy trim where the weird 'thigh windows' used to be, so at least she still has some additional detail over Mamui also the thigh gap was a terrible wardrobe choice so LOL BYE TO THAT ****.

Also if you came looking for autocancels, then you're in luck because we appear to be rolling in them from what we can see of her aerials.
Yeah. Like watch the gameplay. nair > fair > uair looks like a viable combo. Honestly I'm expecting this fighter to be dumb af and I love it.

EDIT:

not to mention that planing people with nair vertically on battlefield platform style stages is probably going to be a thing.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Apparently Nairo posted some info regarding Corrin in the CCI, sad to hear Dragon Lunge can't jab lock.

also aerials clash with Bayonetta's smashes similar to Olimar so she can use a Smash after Witch Time but have it interrupted by lingering hitboxes lol

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Apparently Nairo posted some info regarding Corrin in the CCI, sad to hear Dragon Lunge can't jab lock.

also aerials clash with Bayonetta's smashes similar to Olimar so she can use a Smash after Witch Time but have it interrupted by lingering hitboxes lol
Honestly with how OP dragon lunge is in every other aspect, it's probably a good thing you cant set up jab locks with it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Honestly with how OP dragon lunge is in every other aspect, it's probably a good thing you cant set up jab locks with it.
Singles:
+Recovery Option
+Mindgames to the extreme
+Can leave opponents still for who knows how long, could possibly hold an opponent until Time under tournament rules if times are tough
Doubles:
+Hold 'em in place
+Wait for a friend to walk over
+Let them charge a Smash
+Cancel or Jump out for a free clobbah

Negatives:
+There are none

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Singles:
+Recovery Option
+Mindgames to the extreme
+Can leave opponents still for who knows how long, could possibly hold an opponent until Time under tournament rules if times are tough
Doubles:
+Hold 'em in place
+Wait for a friend to walk over
+Let them charge a Smash
+Cancel or Jump out for a free clobbah

Negatives:
+There are none
You forgot that the aerial version hits like a mother****ing truck. And is approximately frame 10-12. Seriously, how will anyone survive Corrin edgeguards.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You forgot that the aerial version hits like a mother****ing truck. And is approximately frame 10-12. Seriously, how will anyone survive Corrin edgeguards.
1) Be Villager but still have the risk of popped balloons / stage spikes
2) Good luck anywhere else
3) Have fun Little Mac

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Fixed that for ya.
Well I mean
The only real downside to using it Once per Air is the difference between "3rd Jump" and "Completely Broken with Infinite Jumps"
Not really a downside imo :drshrug:

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Well I mean
The only real downside to using it Once per Air is the difference between "3rd Jump" and "Completely Broken with Infinite Jumps"
Not really a downside imo :drshrug:
I mean, you can only use bouncing fish once. Doesn't mean bouncing fish is bad.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Anybody else doing all of their homework/studying today to keeo tomorrow free for some sick Dragon labbing when he comes out?

Top Bottom