• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
*growth rates*
I had Joshua level up without a single boost twice in a row
No, that can't be right.
I'd of thought the RNGoddess would be showering you in good luck, considering that your Smashboards account is basically an alter to her.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
*growth rates*
I had Joshua level up without a single boost twice in a row
That's just disgusting. Poor Joshua. He was one of my best in SS.

Speaking of that, I've been playing Geneology and I swear most of the level ups for all my characters have only bumped up 1 or 2 stats at a time. -_-

On the subject of Nohr pairings, I haven't decided who I'm going with yet, but I think I'm going with Felicia in Conquest, and if I play FemCorrin in Birthright I'll go with Kaze or Xander. <3

Revelations...honestly I have no idea; most of the fun I had my first time through Awakening was seeing the supports build up as I went and seeing who got shipped. So I'm looking forward to that in Fates.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
When using a male character, I'll just marry a kamuisexual because I don't care that much about shipping or waifus. Probably Flora for Nohr and Anna for Hoshido. If I get the Anna DLC by the time I hit my first Hoshido playthrough, that is. If not I might just skip recruiting Not!Tharja because I never really liked Tharja anyway.

And then if I ever decide to use a female avatar...eh, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Clearly Pegasi have gotten over their fear of men. Excellent.

As for the stream, this is such an odd occurrence I could totally see them dropping them tonight or tomorrow.

Need to go make me a NicoNico account.
HOW DARE YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Eirika in my first playthrough of Sacred Stones went many levels without a single Strength increase and that was the deciding factor when it came time to choose between following her or following Ephraim...

However, on my second playthrough (my current randomized class one), she's gained Strength every level and is shaping up to be an amazing Sniper/Ranger... does she have a unique sword to warrant me making her a Ranger?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Eirika in my first playthrough of Sacred Stones went many levels without a single Strength increase and that was the deciding factor when it came time to choose between following her or following Ephraim...

However, on my second playthrough (my current randomized class one), she's gained Strength every level and is shaping up to be an amazing Sniper/Ranger... does she have a unique sword to warrant me making her a Ranger?
She and Ephraim each get their own prf weapons. They also get Strength +5, so they're really powerful to.

Edit:http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv249429484?ref=top&zroute=index
Stream starting in under ten minutes! I hope you don't actually need a premium account, but it's hard to tell with the site being Japanese and all.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
1% growth rates would mean unless the rng god favours you the character would never get stats.
Which is the point. A lot of people would be enraged seeing a character gain no stats for 10 levels... and then we have our (masochistic) soul who levels the character up to 20, promotes them, and sees the characters stats immediately cap to 80 or whatever is the max through sheer stat bonuses.

Okay so I just heard that Pegasus Warriors are being called Sky Knights.
Sky Knights.

Literally the only difference between a Pegasus Warrior and a Pegasus Knight is that Hoshido is doesn't have knights.
I mean, if they were going to change it back to knight in the localization, they may as well of just called them Pegasus Knights again, but no, they're "sky knights".

...Why?
Sky Knights... I'm reminded of Skyward Sword... I should replay that game again.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I just want a 1 february release date, is this asking too much?
Maybe, but also maybe not. I can see them discussing that tonight.

Here's hoping!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sky Knights... I'm reminded of Skyward Sword... I should replay that game again.
I plan to do a 3-heart-run on Skyward Sword's Hero Mode to hype up for Zelda U at some point, but I'm not going to do that until we get a release date.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh dear Arceus, the stream's chat....

There must be a lot of confused Japanese people. "What's with all these Americans spamming things in English?"

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh dear Arceus, the stream's chat....

There must be a lot of confused Japanese people. "What's with all these Americans spamming things in English?"
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

So many japanese lines with question marks at the end, lmao.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Holy **** this is a madhouse. WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO DISPLAY CHAT ON THE VIDEO SCREEN?!

She was talking and "I want to *** on you." splashed across it. WHY.

Calm the **** down, Western world.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I probably won't be able to watch the stream so if anybody can post what goes on in the stream, i'll appreciate it.

As for my Fates pairings, i've created a rough draft an orgnaize them into 4 categories: Hoshido, Nohr, Revelation, and All routes. Note: pairings that have a * are not final.

All: SaizouxKagero, KazexElise*, TakumixOboro and
Hoshido: KazexSakura, KadenxHinoka*, RyomxaxHana*, SubakixFelicia*.
Nohr: XanderxNyx, OdinxSelena, LaslowxPeri
Revelation: SubakixSelena, RyomaxCamilla*, XanderxHinoka*.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Holy **** this is a madhouse. WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO DISPLAY CHAT ON THE VIDEO SCREEN?!

She was talking and "I want to *** on you." splashed across it. WHY.

Calm the **** down, Western world.
That's Japan for ya. The same is true for that Squid Sister Live Show. I assume those comments were from a chat.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I love the awkward comments, the calls for buffs and nerfs, the odd memes... and then you have "The bald man has a beautiful voice!"

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
No idea. But even if it doesn't work, the boost to movement and constitution will still be nice.
Good point. Even if I can't, hopefully my Eirika Version Lord Natasha can- she's gained Strength every level too and I'm getting pretty excited.

Top Bottom