• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What's theirs about again? I love Owain and Cynthia because the Justice Cabal needs some strong married leaders. Severa typically gets Brady (on accouont of the S&B Club), while Inigo gets Morgan (so he can take her on lots of expensive dates).
Owain tries to get Severa to name her weapon but she says it's silly. S-Rank reveals she named her weapon Owain way before the support convos because she loved him.
Never paired Owain with Cynthia because I always have SumiaXChrom.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Ugh, eugenics and skills... with the new Buddy and Marriage Seal mechanics, I'm already starting to plan my unit's relationships... Now who to stick Lazward with?...
Pair him with Azura. Just think of the irony that would come out of it!

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Owain tries to get Severa to name her weapon but she says it's silly. S-Rank reveals she named her weapon Owain way before the support convos because she loved him.
Never paired Owain with Cynthia because I always have SumiaXChrom.
I totally forgot that a Chrom-bred Cynthia is Owain's cousin, but fortunately for me, this wasn't usually the case. Inigo as an heir to the Ylissian throne was too much of an opportunity to miss, plus he looks like a young Chrom.

GoldenMapleLeaf

Smash Cadet
I more or less have all my pairings for Birthright planned out. Conquest and Revelations will be crossed when I pass by them.

I'm one of the lucky few who's OTP's happened to line up nicely for Apoth planning for the most part in Awakening, so heres hoping for a few ringers in Fates.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I totally forgot that a Chrom-bred Cynthia is Owain's cousin, but fortunately for me, this wasn't usually the case. Inigo as an heir to the Ylissian throne was too much of an opportunity to miss, plus he looks like a young Chrom.
Pairing Chrom with Sumia is more out of me making sure Sumia is actually with someone because Cynthia's brilliant yet she can be missed out on. Her getting Aether is icing on the cake.

That's one issue I have with the supports in Awakening.
Others include Anna only supporting Robin and Tiki + Cordelia not supporting Chrom (only up to an A-Rank though just to be a ****).

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Pairing Chrom with Sumia is more out of me making sure Sumia is actually with someone because Cynthia's brilliant yet she can be missed out on. Her getting Aether is icing on the cake.

That's one issue I have with the supports in Awakening.
Others include Anna only supporting Robin and Tiki + Cordelia not supporting Chrom (only up to an A-Rank though just to be a ****).
Sumia also passes down strangely good Magic stats... which makes a Henry!Cynthia a fantastic Dark Mage! Cynthia is white-haired in my headcanon...

Anna is a bit of a bother when it comes to not supporting with others. My brother loves her and can't wait to marry her, but that's the only way that she'll get used.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Conspiracy theory: Sakurai said we'll "have a chance to get to know Corrin before Fire Emblem Fates comes out", and Fates comes out February 19th. Therefore, Corrin will be released before then.

Heheheh.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Other than some amazing drawings I find there, there is absolutely nothing good about Miiverse at all. The way I see it, Miiverse literally became Facebook 2.0.

EDIT: With Fire Emblem Fates coming out next month, I plan to preorder the game starting with Birthright over at GameStop on my next paycheck.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Conspiracy theory: Sakurai said we'll "have a chance to get to know Corrin before Fire Emblem Fates comes out", and Fates comes out February 19th. Therefore, Corrin will be released before then.

Heheheh.
I am pretty sure it's not a conspiracy theory if he said it outright

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Today, I discovered how OP Morgan is.
He's on his own getting swarmed by 3-5 enemies per turn on Walhart's level. He only hasiron swords and got beaten to 3 HP. Then he massacred EVERYTHING as Assassin+Vantage+Lethality made him murder more than 20 enemies. He didn't even need to heal

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
He's on his own getting swarmed by 3-5 enemies per turn on Walhart's level. He only hasiron swords and got beaten to 3 HP. Then he massacred EVERYTHING as Assassin+Vantage+Lethality made him murder more than 20 enemies. He didn't even need to heal
Clearly some sort of relation to Yang Xiao Long.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Other than some amazing drawings I find there, there is absolutely nothing good about Miiverse at all. The way I see it, Miiverse literally became Facebook 2.0.
Yeah, most of it is garbage.

That's why I said "sometimes".

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
He must've completely lost his touch with reality then. lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Was he a 3rd gen Morgan?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
His dad was Lon'qu
Makes sense. Lon'qu + Robin or Cordelia just makes ungodly monstrous kids. And Morgan/Severa are really good no matter who their dad/(or mom too, in Morgan's case) are.)

Vantage and Lethality are just so amazing, especially in Awakening!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Makes sense. Lon'qu + Robin or Cordelia just makes ungodly monstrous kids. And Morgan/Severa are really good no matter who their dad/(or mom too, in Morgan's case) are.)

Vantage and Lethality are just so amazing, especially in Awakening!
Morgan did it all to impress me, I was the proudest mother ever. He took out all those people with iron swords, he's getting a silver sword and a killing edge later as a present...Because my best friend missed playing Awakening and asked me to give it back

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well that is interesting then.
Morgan doesn't have to be 3rd gen to be OP. I mean, it helps, but we're talking access to every possible skill here.

Veteran, for instance, basically boost Exp by 50%. That's makes it easy to over level characters even when you're doing a no-grind run.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Wanted to discuss corrin's costumes and was redirected here. I really like the male red and blue costumes - they seem to remind me a lot of Hoshido and Nohr respectively. I also like female's pink/purple, but black would also be fun to have a doubles team with black lucina :)

alguidrag

Smash Ace
My Morgan made something like that too, but as a sage(Lissa mother) she praticaly created a genocide in her chapter(and one-shot enemies like Walhart and almost her grandfather)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Wanted to discuss corrin's costumes and was redirected here. I really like the male red and blue costumes - they seem to remind me a lot of Hoshido and Nohr respectively. I also like female's pink/purple, but black would also be fun to have a doubles team with black lucina :)
Welcome to the Corrin thread!
I plan on going with both neutral colors myself. Swapping from Male to Female until I can ultimately decide on one or the other.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato

Heheheh.
I'm hoping for a February 8th release for a Chinese New Year.

...And me going bananas

cause it's the year of the monkey.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Anyone interested in the competitive side of things, I have a video out now talking about Corrin's moveset, using the research we've done here on the boards!

Welcome to the Corrin thread!
I plan on going with both neutral colors myself. Swapping from Male to Female until I can ultimately decide on one or the other.
Sounds like I'm not the only one sticking to the default. Maybe I'm being plain...or maybe I just really like how the silver, navy, and black work together.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Anyone interested in the competitive side of things, I have a video out now talking about Corrin's moveset, using the research we've done here on the boards!

Sounds like I'm not the only one sticking to the default. Maybe I'm being plain...or maybe I just really like how the silver, navy, and black work together.
Going to go with just how well the default goes together. It was hard to not choose default Kamui on fates as well.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Pink Corrin ftw!
I always used the pink Robin outfit, so I feel it's only natural to transfer that to Corrin.

Plus, pink is an amazing color.

Top Bottom