• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Nah

Smash Champion
Oof, that Lyn... Yours came with possibly the worst bane. Did you have any luck getting Grima? I haven't had any luck with pulling L!Azura from the banner.
Yeah, the Atk bane kinda sucks, though at least being +Res means she can pretend to be a blue mage check, and she has Spd Tactic, so that's something.

Haven't rolled that 2nd Grima yet. Didn't really have a lot of spare orbs to use and what I did have didn't give me her, but with a new month starting tomorrow I can scrounge up a few more orbs to try again.

D

Deleted member

I'm glad at least one of us had some good fortune with this!
...And I had a reversal of fortune with the Legendary Banner!
I got to 13% and I got that pity broken by a -Attack Hrid! That's DC fodder for sure, but this solidifies for me that Roy is not my boy.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A lot of attempts at pulling another Hrid eventually led me to this:

A Legendary Roy!

Too bad his nature is bad: +Res -Spd. It's the opposite asset and flaw of what he wants.

Welp, at least he makes Bonus Doubler fodder.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The FE6 banner is coming this Friday, and the trailer released today!

The banner features Lugh, Sue (worth noting she is our third Bow Knight in Heroes, and she's a Green Archer too), Thea, and Idunn (she's not a Mythic Hero? Surprising.). Rutger is also confirmed to the GHB.

Technically, most of the characters were already leaked a few days ago because the FE:Heroes bio page accidentally revealed their sprites. Only Thea was not leaked (she's also looking to be the obvious demote for this banner).

This banner is a pretty easy skip for me. I don't care for any of these units, so my orbs are safe for the time being.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
I was hoping that they would put Idunn as the GHB, but I suppose that might have been too much to ask for. She's a popular character, so, while she is the final boss, she was also an obvious character to use to draw in the most interest. That said, overall, I'm fairly pleased with the banner. Thea is the clear demote, and I'm quite grateful for that, since it means I don't need to pull for her. The units themselves are all pretty solid, although certainly nothing exceptionally exciting or groundbreaking.

The banner doesn't have my most wanted unit from Binding Blade, Milady, which is both a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing, since my stock of orbs is pretty depleted from pulling for L!Azura on the Anniversary banner. I pretty much used up every available source of orbs trying to pull on that banner for her. I'll be going into the Binding Blade banner pretty much broke. Which is why it's something of a blessing. I'd really like to pull Idunn, and I'll spend some orbs for her, but she's not an absolute must-have for me. I also suspect that they'll put her on some future banners as well.

Oh, I neglected to share this when the banner is up, but I did get Azura, eventually...!

LAzura.png

Hurrah for Azura! I now have successfully collected all variants of her! She even came with an excellent nature too.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The box art for Fire Emblem: Three Houses has been revealed, and it looks great!

The cover art is designed by Chinatsu Kurahana, and he is also revealed to be the character designer for this game! I'm not sure what other art for other games he has done, but I think someone here might now.

They also revealed some music from the game.

Here's the main theme:

And here's one of the battle themes. You'll recognize it because it played during the recent Direct:

Last but certainly not least, we got a whole lot of information about the limited edition, complete with pictures!

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Paging all Fire Emblem fans! We have some major news!

The Fire Emblem Fates official artbook FINALLY received its official announcement during the most recent Fire Emblem Cipher pre-release stream! Yep, Yusuke Kozaki kept his promise from one of the earlier Cipher streams, and even the recent news about it from Takumi/Leo fan magazines from a few months ago pointed to it too!

The artbook will be named "Pellucid Crystal." It has 320 pages, and it will release in Japan on April 25!

You can pre-order it on Amazon Japan too.

The editing team has also released a webpage containing a few preview pages from the artbook.

They also revealed the cover for the artbook, drawn by Yusuke Kozaki. It looks pretty cool and scenic!

They also revealed how the cover's full art looks like during the Cipher stream. My guess is that the full art will go into the back cover, and maybe the artbook will come with that full art of the cover as a separate poster.

With a 320 page artbook, here's what we can look forward judging from the past artbooks:
-Official art for most of the Fates characters and not just the Fates royals, Takumi's retainers, Leo's retainers, Felicia, Jakob, Saizo, and Kaze.
-More information about the characters, particularly more backstory for some of them.
-More information regarding the development of these games.
-More worldbuilding regarding the continent (maybe Fateslandia will finally have a name!)

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
so we have our usual silhouette for an upcoming banner now:

not that it's easy to tell who these two are though, but we'll find out when the trailer drops probably Monday anyway

Astellius

Smash Ace
That art book looks nice! As for the silhouettes, the one on the left makes me think Eirika or Ayra. Some have suggested Palla, but I'll pin my guess on Ayra. It would be cool to see her get an alt. No idea for the guy on the right, there's not really much to go off of.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So this year's Easter banner features the debut of playable Bruno, but as a Spring alt! Veronica also joins him with this year's Easter banner, and so does Palla (whose Spring Alt artwork gives me yandere vibes because of the pose she makes) and Marisa!

Loki is also confirmed to be the TT award, and she is a flying colorless Archer.

This banner is somewhat skippable for me, but Marisa does have my interest. I mainly want her for Spd/Def Link, seeing how beneficial it would be to my Kaden.

Also, now that Palla has an Easter alt after Catria, I guess this means Est is definitely getting an Easter alt for next year's Easter banner.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Palla's inclusion pretty much guarantees that Est will be featured next year... I'll be saving my orbs for her! Or, hopefully I will, provided I can be disciplined enough to do so. As for Palla on this banner... I'm pretty underwhelmed by her art, to be honest. I need to pull for her, because of Whitewings favoritism, but I really would've liked something nicer. Catria had great spring art, so it's too bad Palla's is so mediocre. I'll be leaving feedback. I hope that Est's is much better!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Marisa was my most wanted from the newest Easter banner, but primarily because Spd/Def Link would be quite good on my Kaden.

So for my free summon, I didn't get a blue orb at all, so I decided to go for another round. This time, I got two blue orbs. The first blue orb was just another run-of-the-mill Clair. The second blue orb? Well...

Oh hey! My most wanted unit from the banner showed up!

Turns out she even got a good nature: +Atk -Res.

Didn't think I'd pull a good nature out of her, but I guess I'll take it. Looks like I'll have a good bonus unit to use for the upcoming TT!

I'll probably try to pull for another Spring Marisa in the near future to see if I can have another as Spd/Def Link fodder for my Kaden.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping this thread with news about the soon to arrive Mythic Heroes banner. Our next Mythic Hero is Yune, a flying Green Tome user who comes with Sabotage Res.

The other characters you can pull in this banner are Legendary Ryoma, Brave Celica, Halloween Myrrh, Legendary Lucina, Legendary Azura, Ophelia, Halloween Kagero, Lewyn, Eir, Brave Lyn, and Halloween Mia.

Easy skip for me. Nothing interests me in this banner at all. My orb count is still safe for the time being...

Troykv

Smash Master
Bumping this thread with news about the soon to arrive Mythic Heroes banner. Our next Mythic Hero is Yune, a flying Green Tome user who comes with Sabotage Res.

The other characters you can pull in this banner are Legendary Ryoma, Brave Celica, Halloween Myrrh, Legendary Lucina, Legendary Azura, Ophelia, Halloween Kagero, Lewyn, Eir, Brave Lyn, and Halloween Mia.

Easy skip for me. Nothing interests me in this banner at all. My orb count is still safe for the time being...
In the other hand I'm actually feel this banner; the only characters I have are Brave Lyn and Myrrh (and she would appreciate a merge), so I can get value of pretty much every character, except maybe Brave Lyn that I would still use as SS Fodder.

D

Deleted member

I bought some Orbs and I managed to get a myrge for my Halloween Myrrh.
This is a pretty solid banner all around I feel like.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We've got a new Feh Channel on the way!

16 minutes, huh. Guess this means we're in for some big news!

Here's hoping for a mass amount of demotes! The last time this happened was last April, so maybe this month is when they will do so again.

Nah

Smash Champion
the most recent Feh Channel:

The main points are:
-Two new modes, Allegiance Battles and Aether Resort
-Pair Up is now a thing
-demotes and summoning pool changes

Astellius

Smash Ace
I did some minimal summoning on the Mythic Banner when it came out, since I was missing both Yune (of course), and Kagero for green, and wouldn't have minded getting a Lewyn for Special Spiral fodder. I didn't really want to spend a whole lot there, because I still haven't gotten bunny Palla. Well, within under 25 orbs, I got a Yune! Excellent! Too bad she's +Spd/-Atk, which is a terrible nature for her, since she wants more Atk, and Spd is irrelevant given her tome. Oh well, I wanted her for my collection, and she does really well at reducing my lift loss in AR. I'm trying to crack into T21 this week, so the extra protection to my score on Defense is really valuable. Fingers crossed!

After that, I dedicated the rest of my orbs to pulling for Palla. I got the pity rate up to 4.75%, and got... a Ryoma. Boo! At least he's someone I didn't have. Since the rate was so high, I decided to pull all the greens and blues as well. No Veronica, but at least Marisa showed up! Alas, now I'm back in orb poverty.

How's things been for everyone else? I hope you all have been getting some good pulls, and that everything is going well elsewhere!

---

As for the Feh Channel... the more I've looked at it, the more I hate it. I'm not alone in thinking this; the video was quickly ratioed on Youtube. Everything is just a blatant cash grab. Ugh. Here are my thoughts on it. It's something of a rant, so I put it in a spoiler tab:

For Allegiance Battles, the pair up mechanic seems uninteresting to me, and it's yet another mode where you'll have to be competing for ranks. The battles, thankfully, look to be PvE. But they're implementing the Arena scoring mechanic here. Why can't we have more modes where we can just use whoever we want without being penalized for it?

When the Aether Resort showed up, I was actually excited at first, since it looked really cute. This looked like it could be a really fun mode to just hang out with your characters, a sort of My Castle style of theater. But, then they injected the, "Oh, by the way, you need to pay 3 orbs per week in order to get more stuff for this mode and AR." So even just a cutesy thing to play around with is now asking for your orbs, so that you can do better in AR? This is already after IS has reduced the amount of orbs we get from monthly quests & missions from modes like Tap Battle by 25-30 orbs a month.

As for the summoning pool adjustments, the reduction of the 4-5* units to 3-4* units was expected and welcome. However, the complete removal of so many 5* exclusive units from the regular summoning pool is really a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it does address the problem of the 5* pool being so bloated. There were way too many bad pity-breakers, so I'm glad most of those are gone. However, now there's virtually no way to get any of these older units at all. Yes, they're still available on side banners, but those are too few in number, and the side-banners are always competing with better seasonal or new hero banners for our diminishing amount of orbs. There's not really much to justify most of the older units being 5* exclusive any more, and now they're just going to be even harder to get. If they had regularly rotating banners for the older units with rates up, or something like that, that might address something of the problem.

And they still need to do something about the bloat in the 3-4* pool. I'm sure everyone else is as tired as I when it comes to pulling their millionth Bartre or Henry.

So, what's everyone else's take on it?

Mystic Boost is so fun on Felicia lol:

Oh, very nice! The poor Tiki didn't stand a chance...!

D

Deleted member

For Allegiance Battles, the pair up mechanic seems uninteresting to me, and it's yet another mode where you'll have to be competing for ranks. The battles, thankfully, look to be PvE. But they're implementing the Arena scoring mechanic here. Why can't we have more modes where we can just use whoever we want without being penalized for it?

When the Aether Resort showed up, I was actually excited at first, since it looked really cute. This looked like it could be a really fun mode to just hang out with your characters, a sort of My Castle style of theater. But, then they injected the, "Oh, by the way, you need to pay 3 orbs per week in order to get more stuff for this mode and AR." So even just a cutesy thing to play around with is now asking for your orbs, so that you can do better in AR? This is already after IS has reduced the amount of orbs we get from monthly quests & missions from modes like Tap Battle by 25-30 orbs a month.

As for the summoning pool adjustments, the reduction of the 4-5* units to 3-4* units was expected and welcome. However, the complete removal of so many 5* exclusive units from the regular summoning pool is really a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it does address the problem of the 5* pool being so bloated. There were way too many bad pity-breakers, so I'm glad most of those are gone. However, now there's virtually no way to get any of these older units at all. Yes, they're still available on side banners, but those are too few in number, and the side-banners are always competing with better seasonal or new hero banners for our diminishing amount of orbs. There's not really much to justify most of the older units being 5* exclusive any more, and now they're just going to be even harder to get. If they had regularly rotating banners for the older units with rates up, or something like that, that might address something of the problem.

And they still need to do something about the bloat in the 3-4* pool. I'm sure everyone else is as tired as I when it comes to pulling their millionth Bartre or Henry.
So, what's everyone else's take on it?
I don't care about the other modes. They are there and that's it.
However, the fact that you have to spend three Orbs per week in Aether Resort to do better in AR is going to diminish Aether Raids even more. I've seen more and more maps with people not caring and giving out free wins... I think that will increase because although it offers Grails and Dragonflowers, Orbs are far more important and AR is just frustrating.

As for the Summoning changes... I hate them. The demotions from Tailtiu to Salas was expected and welcome indeed... completely removing the Book 1 5 stars is something I don't approve of.
Sure getting pity broken is bad, but removing them isn't a solution. What should have been done was make 90% of the Book 1 5 star exclusives be put into the 3-4 star pool. I don't think that outright removing them is going to solve anything, in fact it will make more players frustrated from it. Besides, who knows when those Heroes will ever return? And this also makes getting certain skills, like Distant Counter, Armor March, and Steady Breath harder to get (the former two do have alternatives with Nailah and Brave Ephraim respectively, but they have their own skills you would use them as fodder for instead).
The Book 1 5 stars are outdated and outclassed, but they should've been demoted and if they did, it would've won some respect back from the players. Now F2P will have access to skills like Wrath and the like much more easily and they can build their favorites and +10 them easily... but no. They don't want to do that for some reason.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I don't care about the other modes. They are there and that's it.
However, the fact that you have to spend three Orbs per week in Aether Resort to do better in AR is going to diminish Aether Raids even more. I've seen more and more maps with people not caring and giving out free wins... I think that will increase because although it offers Grails and Dragonflowers, Orbs are far more important and AR is just frustrating.

As for the Summoning changes... I hate them. The demotions from Tailtiu to Salas was expected and welcome indeed... completely removing the Book 1 5 stars is something I don't approve of.
Sure getting pity broken is bad, but removing them isn't a solution. What should have been done was make 90% of the Book 1 5 star exclusives be put into the 3-4 star pool. I don't think that outright removing them is going to solve anything, in fact it will make more players frustrated from it. Besides, who knows when those Heroes will ever return? And this also makes getting certain skills, like Distant Counter, Armor March, and Steady Breath harder to get (the former two do have alternatives with Nailah and Brave Ephraim respectively, but they have their own skills you would use them as fodder for instead).
The Book 1 5 stars are outdated and outclassed, but they should've been demoted and if they did, it would've won some respect back from the players. Now F2P will have access to skills like Wrath and the like much more easily and they can build their favorites and +10 them easily... but no. They don't want to do that for some reason.
I've seen a lot of meme teams in AR myself, and those are always much more enjoyable than the serious ones. I wish we had more liberty in what we could create for our teams, while still doing reasonably well. But the Aether Resort orb tax, well, that's going to create an even bigger rift between the whale players and everyone else. It's sleazy.

As for the summoning pool changes, I think most people were hoping for some 5* exclusives to finally be demoted. I certainly was. With Ares in the 3-4* pool now, why should Eldigan be a 5* exclusive when he's an inferior unit? It doesn't make sense to keep him there. A good solution to the stagnant summoning pool, I think, would have to been to demote a lot of the 5* exclusives to 3-4* units, and then take a lot of the current 3-4* units and demote them to a 1-2* units. They could then create a 1-2* banner where you could pull from that with all your excess Arena medals or other currency. That fixes the stagnation and bloat in all the pools, and keeps every unit available. But what they're implementing instead is pretty unacceptable.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The new trailer for this Wednesday's New Heroes banner coming this Wednesday has been released! We've got more Tellius beast characters on the way, this time focusing on the cats: Ranulf, Lethe, Mordecai, and Caineghis.

Ranulf and Lethe are beast cavaliers, Mordecai is a beast infantry unit, and Caineghis is our first beast armor. As a beast armor, his beast effect is that he gains access to a built-in Distant Counter. He also comes with Distant Def 4 (yep, they powercrept Distant Defense, which even comes with built-in Dull Range), and his beast weapon's default skill gives him a +4 to all of his stats when the foe initiates combat.

Haar is also the GHB unit for this banner despite him not being a beast unit NOR a character initially fought as an enemy (to my knowledge? I haven't played the Tellius games, so that part I'm not sure).

This banner is a pretty easy skip for me. Nothing interests me from this banner. Maybe Caeneghis for his OP potential as a "last-stand" unit in Aether Raids, but even he doesn't seem like a massive priority for me.

Guess my orbs are still safe for now, or at least this means I can still try puling another Spring Marisa to give my Kaden Spd/Def Link.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Haar is also the GHB unit for this banner despite him not being a beast unit NOR a character initially fought as an enemy (to my knowledge? I haven't played the Tellius games, so that part I'm not sure).
Technically he is, as in PoR he starts off with Daein, and for the first map he actually takes to the field he's part of the enemy forces. It's just not long-lived as said map is also where you can recruit him.

But yeah, he's not exactly what anyone would guess the GHB accompaniment to an all laguz banner to be.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I succeeded!
AR.png

I've made it to space. Time to establish a new home amongst the space whales. Thankfully, now, I hope I can just chill a bit. It shouldn't be too hard to just maintain standing within the tier, or at least that is the dream. We'll see!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I succeeded!
View attachment 206021

I've made it to space. Time to establish a new home amongst the space whales. Thankfully, now, I hope I can just chill a bit. It shouldn't be too hard to just maintain standing within the tier, or at least that is the dream. We'll see!
Nice!

I made it the farthest into Tier 19 this week, but I didn't have much luck with the battles on the last few days, so no tier 20 for me...

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Nice!

I made it the farthest into Tier 19 this week, but I didn't have much luck with the battles on the last few days, so no tier 20 for me...
I refuse to use this BS of Mithic, and most of the time if I take in a bonus unit I get stomped, so I can't ever get enough lift either.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not much has caught my attention in regards to New Heroes in FEH. I decided to try pulling another Marisa today to give Kaden that sweet Spd/Def Link, but all I got about 100 orbs later was this:

+Spd -Atk

Yep, looks like I found some new Speed Tactics fodder!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping this thread to inform everyone about the next Fire Emblem Heroes banner: a new seasonal banner focusing entirely on camping!

Flora, Felicia, Genny, and Lukas are the featured units, with Leo as the TT unit. We also have the introduction of AR exclusive stat boosting skills.

Nice to see Leo finally got a third alt and SoV finally getting some seasonal love, but other than that, nothing interests me from this banner, so it's an easy skip for me.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Bumping this thread to inform everyone about the next Fire Emblem Heroes banner: a new seasonal banner focusing entirely on camping!

Flora, Felicia, Genny, and Lukas are the featured units, with Leo as the TT unit. We also have the introduction of AR exclusive stat boosting skills.

Nice to see Leo finally got a third alt and SoV finally getting some seasonal love, but other than that, nothing interests me from this banner, so it's an easy skip for me.
No Arvis on the BQQ banner and skills to make AR even more S*. To say I am pissed off at this banner would be an understatement.

Nah

Smash Champion
Looks like we have our first beast-slaying weapons now.

IS really has to stop making everything an armor unit tho

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The day has come where Alm is our next Legendary Hero! He's an archer too!... but not the first Red Archer everyone wanted.

He also marks the debut of the Darting Blow powercreep with Darting Blow 4. His other skills include Null Follow-Up 3 and Odd Atk Wave 3, and he has a new special called Lunar Flash.

His stats have also been datamined rather quickly as well:

The other characters that will appear in this banner are Legendary Ike, Legendary Marth, Legendary Roy, Fjorm, Winter Ephraim, Nailah, Legendary Hector, Winter Fae, Sue, Winter Eirika, and Leanne.

I don't care for Alm much, so I'm not too interested in pulling for him. Only Legendary Hector and Nailah have my attention for DC fodder, but even they aren't much of a priority for me at the moment, so this is yet another Legendary Hero banner that'll keep my orb stash fresh.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Yeah, this legendary banner ain't too great. Even I, that want some Marth merges, am considering to skip it just because of how bad the rest of the red section is (roy is redundant with Marth, I gave him DC long ago, and I already gave Bonus Doubler to my Nino).

D

Deleted member

Well... this was an eventful morning.
I bought 140 Orbs because I didn't mind getting any of these units from this banner. In the end, I managed to get Roy (+HP/-Def... eh, I got him at least), Sue (-Attack, so Hone Speed 4 fodder), Fae (+Def/-Res, passable), and Ephraim (+Attack/-Res, really good). From my free summons on the Hero Fest banners, I got Brave Lyn, the Lion King, and Reyson! Not bad!

Nah

Smash Champion
I ironically got Veronica on my free pull on the CYL 1 Hero Fest banner instead of the CYL 2 one lol

It looks like we can get a fair bit of free summon tickets in the coming days though, which is nice

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I realized I haven't shared some recent big updates regarding what's been going on with me in Fire Emblem Heroes, so I figured I'd share some notable stuff, and even a milestone!

First up, You may recall I was trying to pull a second Spring Marisa so that I could my Kaden Spd/Def Link. I eventually got that second Marisa! The result? The Rallyman from Conquest finally became playable in Heroes, but now, he is a pretty foxy dude!

Atk Tactic, Res Tactic, and Spd/Def Link + Kitsune Fang? Yep, he is the rally king! Talk about the perfect support/buffer unit! With this new set, he will surely be a huge help in whatever mixed team I use!

Second, I ended up pulling from the new picnic banner anyway just because Picnic Lukas's Luncheon Lance is just a definable Bright Naginata, and I thought I could give it to my Shiro so that he could have a refinable version until the Bright Naginata gets its spotlight.

I ended up using about 50 orbs on the first day of the banner to see if I could get Picnic Lukas, but I get pity-broken by this:

My first Ophelia... who turned out to be +Def -Spd. Oof.

So I decided to use Ophelia as Chill Res fodder for the character that would become my first completely merged, +10 unit. Care to guess who it is?

Everyone's favorite, Reinhardt!

Okay, probably not a surprising one considering how common Reinhardt is nowadays, but hey, I finally have a +10. Feels great!

Now to await the day I pull a +Atk Reinhardt so that I just merge this one with the newer and improved on (this one you see was my first Reinhardt who I pulled before understanding natures in FEH, hence why you see he has that odd Asset).

I attempted the Picnic banner on the following days while not spending too much of my orbs to see if I could pull Picnic Lukas, but still had no luck. Then the Tempest Trials banner popped up with Faye on it, so I thought to myself, "Let's see if I can finally pull a Faye." Took a short while, but what you know it:

I finally got my first Faye! She was +Spd -Res though. A bad nature combined with my disdain for Faye and my need to make a Firesweep Bow set finally allowed me to achieve this project I've been wanting to accomplish for some time:

My first Firesweep Bow set on a character I've been wanting to have one: Kinshi Hinoka!

She performs really well with the weapon because of her good sweeping stats. My Summer Takumi could technically use one quite efficiently too, but I'd like for Summer Takumi to fill his niche as my best Brave Bow user. Kinshi Hinoka will fill the niche as my perfect Firesweep Bow user.

A few more days went by as I tried to pull for Picnic Lukas. On one fateful, recent note, he finally arrived!

His nature turned out to be +Def -Res, which is actually very solid. However, I had no plans of using Spring Lukas, as I find Brave Hector to be more useful in the Armored Lance department. Thus, I eventually foddered him to give Shiro that nice Luncheon Lance:

It seems like it didn't do much to buff his stats at first since it's mostly the same stat spread, but it did give him a higher HP count though. More HP is always a good thing for a unit like Shiro, and that's going to make him an even better impenetrable physical wall on the enemy phase!

Some good stuff in Fire Emblem Heroes overall! With Alm recently getting the Legendary treatment, I hope this is a sign that the next New Heroes banner in a few weeks will be the long awaited SoV banner, where I hope Conrad will be among those units so that I can finally use all those orbs I've been saving up lately to pull him!

Astellius

Smash Ace
Well, we have the Legendary Banner and Golden Week stuff upon us! I think having 2 CYL Hero Fests is pretty nice, along with a lot of tickets for both.

It seems I haven't posted in awhile -- I hope everyone has been doing well! Hm, so, what's been going on lately?

So, latest pulls and gacha results from me. After I got pity broken on the bunny banner by Ryoma, I figured that was probably it, I doubted I would get Palla after that. There weren't a lot of orbs left to be obtained before the banner went away. However, I did a bit more summoning as the orbs came in. While the pity rate was still at 3%, I managed to get my first Katarina! That was nice, since I had been wanting her, and the bunny banner was literally the last banner before they implemented the summoning pool change. In the next summoning session, I got my first Karla! I had been really wanting her, to complete the Fir family tree. She has a mixed nature of +Spd/-Atk. That'll be great if I ever manage to get a dupe to fix the bane. All the same, I'm really pleased to have gotten her!

Eventually, I decided to save some orbs to see what the newest seasonal banner would be. It was revealed to be the picnic one. The picnic units are ones I like, but I don't need them, so I went back to summoning for Palla, and lo! She quickly joined me! Sure, she's -Spd, but at least she came. Funny enough, most of my bunnies are -Spd: Lucina, Catria, and now Palla.

---

Now, I've also had some pretty good luck with the Legendary & Hero Fest banners too! The free tickets have yielded me my first Surtr and B!Ephraim! On the Legendary Banner, in ~80 orbs, I managed to pull W!Eirika (+Atk/-Spd!), Alm (-Atk lol), and W!Ephraim. Lots of armors to train up now! I might put in a few more orbs on green, since I actually am missing all of the greens. But my stash of orbs is pretty low, so it might be a good idea to save, since none of those are must haves for me.

Well... this was an eventful morning.
I bought 140 Orbs because I didn't mind getting any of these units from this banner. In the end, I managed to get Roy (+HP/-Def... eh, I got him at least), Sue (-Attack, so Hone Speed 4 fodder), Fae (+Def/-Res, passable), and Ephraim (+Attack/-Res, really good). From my free summons on the Hero Fest banners, I got Brave Lyn, the Lion King, and Reyson! Not bad!
Pretty nice pulls! There are still free tickets left to collect too, so there's a chance of getting even more good free pulls!

I ironically got Veronica on my free pull on the CYL 1 Hero Fest banner instead of the CYL 2 one lol

It looks like we can get a fair bit of free summon tickets in the coming days though, which is nice
Haha, isn't that funny how that happens sometimes? It's like, hey, this isn't your banner! And yeah, the free tickets are nice, especially with Hero Fest rates.

I realized I haven't shared some recent big updates regarding what's been going on with me in Fire Emblem Heroes, so I figured I'd share some notable stuff, and even a milestone!

First up, You may recall I was trying to pull a second Spring Marisa so that I could my Kaden Spd/Def Link. I eventually got that second Marisa! The result? The Rallyman from Conquest finally became playable in Heroes, but now, he is a pretty foxy dude!

Atk Tactic, Res Tactic, and Spd/Def Link + Kitsune Fang? Yep, he is the rally king! Talk about the perfect support/buffer unit! With this new set, he will surely be a huge help in whatever mixed team I use!

Second, I ended up pulling from the new picnic banner anyway just because Picnic Lukas's Luncheon Lance is just a definable Bright Naginata, and I thought I could give it to my Shiro so that he could have a refinable version until the Bright Naginata gets its spotlight.

I ended up using about 50 orbs on the first day of the banner to see if I could get Picnic Lukas, but I get pity-broken by this:

My first Ophelia... who turned out to be +Def -Spd. Oof.

So I decided to use Ophelia as Chill Res fodder for the character that would become my first completely merged, +10 unit. Care to guess who it is?

Everyone's favorite, Reinhardt!

Okay, probably not a surprising one considering how common Reinhardt is nowadays, but hey, I finally have a +10. Feels great!

Now to await the day I pull a +Atk Reinhardt so that I just merge this one with the newer and improved on (this one you see was my first Reinhardt who I pulled before understanding natures in FEH, hence why you see he has that odd Asset).

I attempted the Picnic banner on the following days while not spending too much of my orbs to see if I could pull Picnic Lukas, but still had no luck. Then the Tempest Trials banner popped up with Faye on it, so I thought to myself, "Let's see if I can finally pull a Faye." Took a short while, but what you know it:

I finally got my first Faye! She was +Spd -Res though. A bad nature combined with my disdain for Faye and my need to make a Firesweep Bow set finally allowed me to achieve this project I've been wanting to accomplish for some time:

My first Firesweep Bow set on a character I've been wanting to have one: Kinshi Hinoka!

She performs really well with the weapon because of her good sweeping stats. My Summer Takumi could technically use one quite efficiently too, but I'd like for Summer Takumi to fill his niche as my best Brave Bow user. Kinshi Hinoka will fill the niche as my perfect Firesweep Bow user.

A few more days went by as I tried to pull for Picnic Lukas. On one fateful, recent note, he finally arrived!

His nature turned out to be +Def -Res, which is actually very solid. However, I had no plans of using Spring Lukas, as I find Brave Hector to be more useful in the Armored Lance department. Thus, I eventually foddered him to give Shiro that nice Luncheon Lance:

It seems like it didn't do much to buff his stats at first since it's mostly the same stat spread, but it did give him a higher HP count though. More HP is always a good thing for a unit like Shiro, and that's going to make him an even better impenetrable physical wall on the enemy phase!

Some good stuff in Fire Emblem Heroes overall! With Alm recently getting the Legendary treatment, I hope this is a sign that the next New Heroes banner in a few weeks will be the long awaited SoV banner, where I hope Conrad will be among those units so that I can finally use all those orbs I've been saving up lately to pull him!
Congrats on the good pulls and getting to finish up some projects! I hope you get that +Atk Reinhardt sometime soon; he is quite a beast! Any plans to start working on a second 5*+10? Or do you have some projects already in the works?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Congrats on the good pulls and getting to finish up some projects! I hope you get that +Atk Reinhardt sometime soon; he is quite a beast! Any plans to start working on a second 5*+10? Or do you have some projects already in the works?
My Eirika is very close to being my second 5*+10. She's currently +8 in merge levels, so two more to go.

I also want to go for maximum merges on my Summer Takumi, who is currently +4 in merge levels. I aim to pull more copies of him when his rerun banner appears this summer. Hopefully I'll have enough orbs by then to get the right amount of Summer Takumis I want.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Bumping this thread to inform everyone the next Fire Emblem Heroes banner is confirmed to be Fallen Heroes 2 featuring Mareeta from FE5, Possessed Berkut, a new Fallen Corrin, and Fallen Tiki. Possessed Delthea is also the GHB for this banner.

Not much to say other than all four characters look OP, especially Fallen Berkut and Fallen Tiki. Fallen Berkut has a built DC in his weapon when he fights ranged units complete with some nice added side effects and the introduction of the Warding Stance power creep, while Fallen Tiki is a lot like Legendary Tiki.

Not sure if I want to pull from this banner since none of the characters here interest me. Maybe Fallen Tiki just because I still don't have Legendary Tiki, but yeah, nothing too special from this banner.

Top Bottom