• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Astellius

Smash Ace
I realized I hadn't posted it yet, but remember how I was pulling for Tana? Well, I pulled this a little while ago...

Lene.png

Yep, not Tana, but a pity-breaker Lene. My pity rate had gotten up to 4.75% again. I have mixed feelings on this pull, since she's not Tana, but at least I didn't have Lene, I wanted Lene, and she had the decency to come with pretty much the ideal nature (+Spd/-HP). So I'm pretty happy about the latter part! But still pretty annoyed with this banner, since I'm sure I've put in somewhere near 300 orbs only to pull off-banner units, which is pretty frustrating.

I pulled Lene around the start of the month, and since have just been holding my orbs. I'll wait to see who is on the next banner before continuing the pulls.

I hope you're ready for Round 2 of this year's Summer Units because the silhouettes have been released

I've seen Linde and Camilla thrown around as suggestions for who the silhouettes are.
The one on the left definitely looks like Linde to me, it's certainly who I thought of first when I saw it. The hair clinches it for me.

As for the right, I don't really see Camilla. It is possible, but I think the waist is too thin, and I generally think Camilla's hair is thicker & wavier. So I think it's unlikely. But I think Azura is a distinct possibility, and I've also thought Sonya was a possibility. There have also been suggestions of Micaiah -- a suggestion I like, but think somewhat improbable.

But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see!

AYE, Lyon did it! He won the Voting Gauntlet!

We did it, fellow Team Lyon teammates! Best boy prevailed!

I'm really happy about this win. Not only did my favorite FE villain and one of my favorite FE characters win, this is also the first time I've been on the winning team for an entire Voting Gauntlet!

And good game to the Team Hardin members for their hard work too! That was quite an epic final battle!
Congrats, we did it! Lyon pulled quite the upset over Ike, proving, once again, just how random the multipliers make things.
I'm not complaining though, I joined Lyon after Marth lost, so that was a fun victory.

Nah

Smash Champion
There have also been suggestions of Micaiah -- a suggestion I like, but think somewhat improbable.
when I saw the silhouettes, at first I thought that the one on the right was Micaiah, as I had thought that I saw Yune on her hand

then I realized that wasn't a bird, but a wine glass

I haven't even had any today.....

Troykv

Smash Master
The second character has something weird in her elbow... I'm not completely sure what is.

Astellius

Smash Ace
when I saw the silhouettes, at first I thought that the one on the right was Micaiah, as I had thought that I saw Yune on her hand

then I realized that wasn't a bird, but a wine glass

I haven't even had any today.....
Well, it's time to have some then! It's also not a wine glass, but a glass for a pina colada or similar drink.

In any case...

proxy1.jpg

Some have speculated that the things I circled were bird wings, which (if true) would mean Micaiah. However, I don't think those are bird wings. First, that would be a really weird place to put the bird, and second, I think the one circled in red could just be a hand. I think someone suggested that the things circled could also just be the ends of a staff, which also seems plausible, if the figure on the left is holding one.

As for the one up by her shoulder circled in blue, I think that's similar to the things that are typically at the end of Azura's armwear. E.g.:

Azura.jpg
Azura2.jpg

That's my take on the matter anyway.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Well, the video is up, perhaps a bit sooner than expected!

Looks like I was wrong on the Camilla point! So it goes -- oh well! Linde was pretty obvious, but it's still nice to get that one right.

Also, I think it's kind of funny Tiki has been on the summer banner twice.

But I think I'll continue to pull for Tana. Please join me, Tana, please...

In any case, are you all pulling for any? They all look good. Tiki is probably the prize, in terms of strength as a unit.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Yeah, not gonna lie, but most of this second Summer banner is quite underwhelming. I don't care for Linde, Young Tiki is meh, and don't like Camilla at all. The only unit that interests me is Takumi of course (although I kinda wish it was another Hoshidan royal instead just so one of them could have the same amount of alts as he does). His Fishie Bow has a built in Desperation 3, so that's pretty cool. Definitely going to try pulling for him, but that'll be tough with Linde being a colorless unit as well.

And fun fact: Takumi now has four versions of himself, all of which are colorless! Not sure what to think of that. If we were to get another bow-version of him, he should've been our first colored bow unit in place of Legendary Lyn a while back.

With the inclusion of Beach Takumi, almost all of the Hoshidan royals now have an alternate version where they ride a Kinshi knight. The only that is yet to get an alternate while reading a Kinshi Knight is Sakura.

UPDATE: Here are all the stats for each of the new Summer units:

Summer Young Tiki outclasses Legendary Robin as a Flying Manakete, and Summer Takumi seems to give Kinshi Hinoka some competition in the Flying Archer department, though he needs Life and Death or Swift Sparrow to really shine in his sweeping potential.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Well, the video is up, perhaps a bit sooner than expected!

Looks like I was wrong on the Camilla point! So it goes -- oh well! Linde was pretty obvious, but it's still nice to get that one right.

Also, I think it's kind of funny Tiki has been on the summer banner twice.

But I think I'll continue to pull for Tana. Please join me, Tana, please...

In any case, are you all pulling for any? They all look good. Tiki is probably the prize, in terms of strength as a unit.
Well; Camilla was always the character I thought the most likely to be the second character (but I was open to surprise because of some weird things in the shadow chose); but well; it feels nice to be right xD.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fire Emblem Heroes gave me both a fun and disappointing morning at the same time.

I finally got my most wanted unit after several orbs:

Feels good to pull Summer Takumi! (Not to mention his summoning quote was pretty funny, as you can see)

But it looks like it wasn't all a nice sunshine: the Summer Takumi I pulled got one of his worst IV spreads: +Res -Atk. That Attack bane... OUCH!

Looks like my time with the new Summer banner is not over yet. Hopefully, I'll pull another Summer Takumi, but this time with either a good or a neutral nature. I will hold on to this one for now as a future merge.

UPDATE:

So I decided to give another go at some summoning in Fire Emblem Heroes by spending some money after pulling the bad natured Summer Takumi in the hopes of getting a new one with a better nature:

Good news: I managed to get another Summer Takumi, and with a much better nature this time too!

The new Summer Takumi has an IV spread of +HP -Def. Although his boon could've been better, Defense is one of his best banes he can get alongside Resistance since he is a glass cannon archer. To me, it's close to a neutral nature, so I'm keeping him. I'm officially done summoning from the new Summer banner!

I merged the old one I pulled with the new one I got, so my new Summer Takumi now has a +1 boost to his Attack. Time to grind him up and give him his skills! I think I'll try to build a Brave Bow build first. I would go for a Firesweep Bow build, but I still don't have Faye. I've heard good things about a Brave Bow on Summer Takumi, so I think it'll work out.

UPDATE #2:

Guess who's ready for summer vacation now?

My Summer Takumi's Brave Bow build is complete! He'll be the new Archer on my Flier Emblem team, and with Flier buffs, he can really pack a punch and OHKO most foes! I still think I'll use Kinshi Hinoka from time to time though because of her ability to destroy Armor units and provide more mobility to her fellow fliers.

Also, this:

Oh my... Oboro made that swimsuit for Takumi?

The Takumi x Oboro ship intensifies!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seems like summer luck finally prevailed for me! I only aimed for colorless; I am indifferent to Tiki and I hate Camilla.
My first 5 star was a pity breaker Faye. She was +Def/-HP, but I am still happy to have her; with a Poison Strike/Savage Blow set, she'll make training some units easier.
My second 5 star was summer Takumi! I forgot the IVs of this one because as soon as I tried to get Linde... I got another one! This one is +Attack/-HP, which is incredible. Then I finally got Linde who was +Speed/-Res, not amazing but not horrible either with her bane; I'll gladly take +Speed.
With some leftover 100 Orbs, I tried to get Fallen Celica. First I was pity broken by a neutral original Lyn; I'll use this one over my +Res/-Def one. Then I got Fallen Celica immediately after that and she was +Attack/-Def, not bad at all!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Managed to accumulate another 20 orbs with the help of the return of Raven & Lucius Bond Hero Battle and some Squad Assaults, so I decided to pull from the other 2018 Summer banner in the hopes of getting my most wanted from that banner: Summer Tana.

Good news: I got her!

Her IVs are +Def -HP; funny enough, that's the reverse of the most recent Summer Takumi I pulled! I haven't decided what build I want to go for though, but I know it'll be between a Rauorblade build or a Fruit of Iounn build.

Feels good to pull my two most wanted Summer units! I might try to pull for another Summer Tana some time, but we'll see what next week's new banner has in store.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So is this basically a FEH social now? :p

Figured since this is the Corrin thread I might as well show off my (very WIP) Corrin project.

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

Still need a ton of merges and a few skills before I can really say they're complete, but they're shaping up nicely.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Strap in everyone! A Feh Channel is airing this Thursday at 8:30 PT/10:30 CT, and it will be 18 minutes long!

Looks like this is where we will finally learn about this year's CYL units, so I guess they will take up most of the presentation. I also expect they will talk about the New Heroes banner that's coming this Friday, though I don't they'll delve into that one very much (I doubt it's the CYL 2 banner, as that seems to be saved for August).

Anything else you all are expecting the Feh Channel will talk about?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Looks like this is where we will finally learn about this year's CYL units, so I guess they will take up most of the presentation.
Nah, last time they announced the livestream for the CYL units, they specifically said that it'd be about the CYL. I mean, hey, things could be different this time around, but going by past trends, the CYL units will be announced in August and releasing like a week after.

I do see them announcing a new chapter+Legendary Hero but other than that, i got nothing. Though, and i'm probably setting myself up for disappointment, but i do hope we get either the TMS, Cipher, or Warriors characters this time. Warriors has gotten the most promotion within Heroes so i'm actually kinda surprised we haven't gotten the twins+Darios yet.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Nah, last time they announced the livestream for the CYL units, they specifically said that it'd be about the CYL. I mean, hey, things could be different this time around, but going by past trends, the CYL units will be announced in August and releasing like a week after.

I do see them announcing a new chapter+Legendary Hero but other than that, i got nothing. Though, and i'm probably setting myself up for disappointment, but i do hope we get either the TMS, Cipher, or Warriors characters this time. Warriors has gotten the most promotion within Heroes so i'm actually kinda surprised we haven't gotten the twins+Darios yet.
Yeah, another tweet from the FEH Twitter page shortly after announcing the Feh Channel clarified the CYL units won't be discussed during it, so it seems like they'll talk more about new updates and upcoming Heroes.

I kinda hope they'll finally say something about the beast units considering how a good chunk of them did quite well in this year's CYL, so it'd be nice to see them finally bring them to Heroes in some way.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
last week, i finally finished my favorite unit
A32D29E8-F26E-4B32-A38E-3C2BC0B8D422.png
fc is 5067145222

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
It's been a little while since I posted on here, mostly because pulling for Tana from this summer banner has been an extremely annoying experience. I believe I'm probably up around to spending 400 or so orbs on this banner... and still no Tana! Instead, I've gotten: Lene and Exalt Chrom as new reds, and dupes of Ike, Mia, Lyn, Sanaki, and F!Morgan. There might've been another pity-breaker in there that I forgot.

I didn't bother to really pull for Exalt Chrom when he first came out, since I figured he would randomly show up for me later on, since Chrom really seems to like me. And there he is, so now I have every variant of Chrom, despite not actually really intending to pull any of them.

I probably should just give up on Tana at this point.

Meanwhile, Kotor gets this...

I have been blessed today.
Very nice! How about sharing some of that luck, eh?

So is this basically a FEH social now? :p
Yep, mostly a FEH social! Although some other games and FE stuff come up too.

Anything else you all are expecting the Feh Channel will talk about?
Been awhile since we've had a Feh Channel. I expect that they'll talk about the next banner, which could be anything. Last year, if memory serves, it was the PA banner, which basically means this one could be anything.

Hope there will be some new & interesting stuff!

D

Deleted member

After my initial summoning on the new summer banner, I tried once more and tried to get Tiki...
Instead I got a +Speed/-HP Lene... and then I got young summer Tiki! ...But she was -Attack, so I gave her Valor skill to young Tiki because I was upset.
I tried once more and I got... a male Morgan to break my pity percent... but I then got a +Speed/-Res Micaiah!
Hopefully the next banner has units I am not interested in.

I have been blessed today.
May I have this luck please?
I haven't had an insane amount of luck since getting all of the greens on the Legendary Hector banner in 10 Orbs.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Walhart is the only thing i cared about. The Support Conversations would've been cool if they didn't limit to four characters per rotation.

Reminder that Binding Blade has gotten zero new characters since launch (not counting the Zephiel and Narcian GHBs).

Edit: I forgot Klein exists. But still, my point still stands. Binding Blade has gotten basically nothing since launch.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's the trailer for the new Awakening units for those that want to know the skills:

Not much to say in terms of skills. Sumia has Close Defense 3, while the new Olivia will potentially be a tanky unit if that new skill is anything to go by.

The trailer also gives us our first glimpse at the only prince of Nifl who was mentioned several times in the story: Hrid.

He looks bulkier than I imagined he'd look like. Still, he looks cool (cool as ice! *ba dum tsss*). I just wonder if he'll have Ephraim's personality.

As for what this Feh Channel revealed, I'm mostly looking forward to pulling the new Olivia. She's one of my favorites from Awakening, and she looks quite solid from the get-go: I mean, a dancer with Performing Azura's same niche but a flying unit wielding a sword? Yes please! My Flier Emblem team will benefit from a unit like that!

Kinda wish Gangrel or Aversa were the GHB units instead (the former because he is one of my favorite FE villains, while the latter would help bring more flying mages to the game), but hey, at least Walhart's addition means we have another axe cavalier, something Heroes doesn't have a lot of. I can imagine his weapon will have a built-in Distant Counter just like how it functioned in Awakening, so that could be something to look forward.

I'm glad they're allowing us to get more copies of those old Tempest Trial units. More Joshuas and Black Knights is a good thing!

Can't say much the new Arena tier since I'm probably not likely to achieve it, and the new Support mode looks nice, but not something to really look forward to at the moment.

Guess it's still going to be a long wait until Conrad finally comes to Fire Emblem Heroes...

UPDATE:

The stats for the new Awakening units have been datamined!

Olivia and Sumia have some solid Defense and Resistance stats for a flier. They're comparable to Tana. Give them Fortify Flier buffs + Close Defense/Steady Stance/Olivia's first skill and they can make a good enemy phase tank for a Flier Emblem team.

Walhart has Chill Defense as one of his base skills! Yep, good stuff! He also has Gran's Shield and Luna as well.The datamine also revealed what Walhart's weapon does:

"Grants Def+3. If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥ the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat."

No built in Distant Counter? I'm surprised considering that's what his weapon did in the game he comes from.

The datamine also revealed Hrid's full art:

Well, he certainly is a pretty boy if you are to remove the dirt from his clothes and the bruises on his face. He's got a nifty sword too. I'm already liking him a lot from his design alone. I really hope he's our next red Legendary Hero!

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Looks like Askr trio is finally getting refines for their weapons. About time, they needed that lol

Of the 4 new units, Sumia's kind of interesting to me, having base 39 Speed plus basically getting +6 Atk/Def/Res on EP. awakening banner but no Nah tho

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I managed to save up 100 orbs (+5 from doing the first five battles of the new story chapter) in preparation for this banner, and it seems like my orbs saving was all worth it. About 10 orbs in, I got my most wanted unit from the banner:

Ready for service, Flying Olivia descends from the sky! It felt quite nice to pull her...

...but then I learned she got a horrible IV spread: +Def -Spd. YEOWCH!!! Flying Olivia would much prefer a Speed boon rather than a Speed bane.

So I ended up using the rest of my orbs in the hopes of getting another Flying Olivia. Sad misfortune followed. I failed to pull another Flying Olivia in the rest of 90+ orbs. I just got a bunch of 4 stars and 3 stars no matter how much I sniped for red orbs.

Looks like I can't use Flying Olivia just yet. Now, I want to pull one with a better nature. As for what I will do with my current Flying Olivia? I could hold on to her to merge her with a new Flying Olivia, but at the same time, Bracing Stance is a really good skill to have for the tanky units, so I might just hold on to the poor-IV one as future Bracing Stance fodder when the situation calls for it.

Also, that new Story Chapter in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Our heroes manage to save Hrid in time, and we learn how he managed to find his way through Muspell... Bruno gave him the map!

Looks like the masked knight of Heroes will probably appear later in the story again, and it seems like he's somewhere around Muspell. Good to see the story hasn't forgotten him! It'd be nice if he is the one to save his sister, but it would also be cool if they have a reunion.

Hrid mentions that in order for Surtr to be killed, they must extinguish the flames in the Rite of Flames, for that element is what allows Surtr to resurrect himself. I guess this is where the story is heading currently.

I gotta say, Hrid leaves a good first impression. I'd say he's my favorite of the Nifl royal family thus far.

Then Helbendi catches up, and eventually, Laevatain and Laegjarn do as well. After all of them are defeated, Hrid eventually realizes there is a traitor amongst that spilled information. Everyone can't figure who the traitor is, but Hrid still remains suspicious.

Yep, they will reveal Ylgr is Loki in disguise, right? Ylgr was the most suspicious of the bunch so far (I mean, how else did she know Kiran's name despite never meeting or heard of him prior, as well as knowing the way to Surtr's location?), so I'm pretty sure we will have this reveal in the next chapter. I only wonder if the real Ylgr is dead or has been sent somewhere else in captivity.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i’m not sure why, but the RNG gods have smiled upon me
79411459-FB09-47B2-908F-882A7E5AAADD.png
with about 200 orbs, i pulled:
  • +spd -def f!kana (first one i’ve pulled, and even has a good nature)
  • +atk -hp libra (so excited to get him, even if he’s the obvious demote. also those ivs<3)
  • +hp -spd fallen m!robin (already have a +atk -spd one so this one will probs just be fodder)
  • +atk -spd sumia (don’t really care about her rip. i only summoned blue because i want to pull shigure lol)
i am a little disappointed that i didn't pull maribelle, but i still have like 3 weeks to get her i guess. i’m sure my pulls will be awful now tho

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I managed to accumulate 16 more orbs with the help of the higher difficulties in the story chapters, the missions associated with them, and some grinding in the Training Tower, so I got another 20 orbs to have another go at summoning a better nature Flying Olivia. Good news, it all payed off! I got another Flying Olivia right when my orb count ran dry (another fun fact: I pulled this new Flying Olivia in the same session I pulled her normal counterpart), and she got a much better nature: +Def -Res. It's basically a neutral nature, but I'll take this one over the +Def -Spd one I pulled earlier.

I finished grinding up my Flying Olivia and gave her all the skills she needs too!

This build allows her to work in any team, but I could also swap her C-skill with Goad Fliers if I want to use her in a Flier Emblem team. At the moment, with Flying Olivia and PA!Azura in my army, I could now try to go for an Infernal solo with a single unit as long as I have the right investment (along with a third Dancer, but that's already good with my normal Azura).

I also learned that Olivia has Chill Speed as one of her base skills. That's a pretty good skill, and I realized that it would be very beneficial for one of my units I've been using a lot lately: particularly, my Summer Takumi! Thus, I decided to use the Flying Olivia I pulled prior as skill fodder for my Summer Takumi to give him Chill Speed:

Now we're talking! With Chill Speed and Flier Buffs, he now has a better shot at doubling most units he comes across!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know what it is with Awakening and Fates banners, but they tend to give me the worst luck. I get pity broken a lot and the IVs are mediocre most of the time...
I mean, at least I got two Maribelles, one of which has -Speed IV and I am probably going to use her for Dazzling Staff. Sumia was the worst though. I wanted to see if I could get her, but I basically went on a journey to get a better one... my first one was -Speed and now I have a +Attack/-Res one...
I wouldn't be caring if I lost all of my Orbs on this banner, but another seasonal banner is coming out and I am worried that it might be a summer themed one.

D

Deleted member

I just had the most unreal, unrealistic luck happen last night.
I did some YOLO summons on the new BHB banner and I was going to do a max of 4 summons; I was aiming for Elise because she's a good unit and if I could get a better one, that's great.
The last summon, with 3% pity rate mind you, gave me Elise... and she was +Attack/-Def! I was shaken from that, but grateful that it happened nonetheless.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Well, the Tana banner is finally over, and I can't say I'm sad to see it go, even though I never pulled Tana (or any of the other units on the banner). In the end, I pulled Lene (with a good nature!) and Exalt Chrom (-Atk, of course...) as my new units, and dupes of Mia, Ike, Ayra, F Morgan, Lyn, and Sanaki. I think that's all? That's pretty terrible luck, considering I definitely dumped well over 400 orbs into this banner, and even got a pity rate up to around 5% once. The odds of getting pity-broken with off-banner units 8 times in a row like that is about 0.4%... Needless to say, I am none too happy with the gacha aspect right now. At times like these, though, I'm glad I don't put money into the game, because that would be such a waste.

Good to see that others are having some better luck than me though!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The next Legendary Hero banner has been revealed! Our Legendary Hero this time...

...another Lucina. Yep, we now have 5 Lucinas in this game with the inclusion of Legendary Lucina. You can imagine the backlash that ensued. It's similar to the Legendary Lyn backlash. Heck, the current like/dislike bar for this video shows how divided the Fire Emblem community is over it.

She is our first blue-colored archer though, so it's nice to see IS hasn't forgotten about the different archer colors that were recently introduced. She has a pretty good default skill set too. Her weapon gives her some great stat boosts, and Future Vision can be especially powerful when combined with Wings of Mercy. She also has Swift Sparrow, so she makes decent Swift Sparrow fodder.

Personally, I'm not that interested in seeing Lucina getting a Legendary alt. I didn't expect her to be our next blue alt, and I don't particularly care for her either. If I do want to pull her, it will mainly be for Swift Sparrow.

The other characters that are featured in this LH banner are NY!Camilla, Kinshi Hinoka, Brave Lyn, VA!Lillina, Winter Lissa, Exalt Chrom, Azura, Ishtar, Legendary Robin, Legendary Lyn, and Legendary Ryoma.

My priorities for this Legendary Hero banner are Legendary Ryoma and Winter Lissa. For the former, I've been trying to pull him back when he first showed up because he'd make a great addition to my Flier Emblem team, but I failed to pull him at the time (I haven't forgotten those Sigurds and that one Young Tiki that trolled me from getting him at the time). I still have my 5-star Soleil ready to Firesweep Sword fodder for him. Hopefully, he'll come home this time. For the latter, I have several Armor units who could benefit from Bold Fighter, so I'm hoping to pull Lissa to help them out with that.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
honestly so disappointed about lucina being the next legendary hero

like do we really need a fifth version of her?

Astellius

Smash Ace
The next Legendary Hero banner has been revealed! Our Legendary Hero this time...

...another Lucina. Yep, we now have 5 Lucinas in this game with the inclusion of Legendary Lucina. You can imagine the backlash that ensued. It's similar to the Legendary Lyn backlash. Heck, the current like/dislike bar for this video shows how divided the Fire Emblem community is over it.

She is our first blue-colored archer though, so it's nice to see IS hasn't forgotten about the different archer colors that were recently introduced. She has a pretty good default skill set too. Her weapon gives her some great stat boosts, and Future Vision can be especially powerful when combined with Wings of Mercy. She also has Swift Sparrow, so she makes decent Swift Sparrow fodder.

Personally, I'm not that interested in seeing Lucina getting a Legendary alt. I didn't expect her to be our next blue alt, and I don't particularly care for her either. If I do want to pull her, it will mainly be for Swift Sparrow.

The other characters that are featured in this LH banner are NY!Camilla, Kinshi Hinoka, Brave Lyn, VA!Lillina, Winter Lissa, Exalt Chrom, Azura, Ishtar, Legendary Robin, Legendary Lyn, and Legendary Ryoma.

My priorities for this Legendary Hero banner are Legendary Ryoma and Winter Lissa. For the former, I've been trying to pull him back when he first showed up because he'd make a great addition to my Flier Emblem team, but I failed to pull him at the time (I haven't forgotten those Sigurds and that one Young Tiki that trolled me from getting him at the time). I still have my 5-star Soleil ready to Firesweep Sword fodder for him. Hopefully, he'll come home this time. For the latter, I have several Armor units who could benefit from Bold Fighter, so I'm hoping to pull Lissa to help them out with that.
I have very few orbs, thanks to the Tana debacle, but I'm extremely tempted to put them towards obtaining a Lucina. Lucina happens to be one of my favorite characters from the series, so I'm happy to see her get another version. Her art looks great, and her moveset looks interesting. The self-dance/swap is interesting, and it sounds like a very useful positioning tool.

As for the fifth version of Lucina controversy... I'm less sympathetic to the complaints this time around than I was for Lyn. Part of the problem with Lyn, in my view, was that the Legendary version was released so close to the LA Lyn alt, so that was too much Lyn in too short a time frame. I fully expect the more popular characters to get more alts, but I would like those alts to be spaced out. But, with Lucina, the last alt we got of her was almost a year ago, so the timing spread isn't an issue; moreover, it was essentially a given that Lucina would be getting a Legendary version. I also consider the "Masked Marth" version to be less of a legitimate alt, since it's just a reskin of her original with a neutral nature.

Those are my thoughts on the manner. I'm glad the people in this forum are so civil, when so many of the other places in the FE fandom tend towards becoming toxic waste dumps. Well, time to go take a gander at the salt mines over at Serenes...!

Nah

Smash Champion
Might throw a few orbs at this banner. Legendary banners tend to have a lot of nice limited-time stuff on it, and I like Lucina (and Future Vision sounds like an interesting skill). But just a few, as I still need to save, and I'm not really in desperate need of a good archer right now, even a colored one.

But I can understand the complaints. In a game that's a year and a half old with literally hundreds of characters to draw from, people kind of want to see new stuff rather than the 5th version of a character that's already in the game. Especially if your most favorite(s) isn't in yet. But at the same time, nobody should really expect anything different from Intelligent Systems. They're a company, they're going to do what makes them the most $$$, and so they're gonna push what's thought to be very popular characters, even if that doesn't appeal to everyone.

But what I'm really wondering though is when we're gonna get that first colored dagger unit. Daggerbreaker's description being changed to specify colorless daggers happened a while ago, and I thought by now it'd at least be revealed.....maybe one of the CYL 2 units will be the colored dagger?

D

Deleted member

I won't be summoning on this banner because the only units that have really caught my interest were the new Lucina and female Grima, with slight interest with Ishtar, Brave Lyn, and Christmas Lissa. The rest I straight up don't want or don't care about.
Speaking of units I have an interest in, the Distant Defense banner had two units I wouldn't mind more merges of and better IVs for: Celica and Micaiah.
I got a merge for Micaiah. As for Celica... I got both her optimal IVs (+Attack/-Def), but I also got... more merges...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
My sixth +10 5 star after Ayra, Takumi, Nowi, summer Robin, and Nino. I... still need to play Echoes...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So here are Legendary Lucina's stats:

She has the same speed as Bridal Cordelia and Summer Takumi, but one speed less than the two of them. Still, she is quite a good offensive archer just from that stat spread alone.

D

Deleted member

So here are Legendary Lucina's stats:

She has the same speed as Bridal Cordelia and Summer Takumi, but one speed less than the two of them. Still, she is quite a good offensive archer just from that stat spread alone.
You mean one less attack than the both of them? :p
If you get a +Speed one and she isn't -Attack, you hit the jackpot IMO. With +Speed, she is begging for the Flashing Blade Sacred Seal.

Top Bottom