• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Troykv

Smash Master
Lol some Taiwanese website leaked the Summer banner.

Proceed with caution.
I want Noire; but I think I should wait to the next seasonal banner, specially because this banner destroyed my expectations...

I'm surprised they went directly with the Frelian Siblings despite we having not only the Renais Twins, but also Seliph, Julia, Reinhardt, etc. as units with a closer gap to the game's release date.

If Legendary Micaiah isn't close, maybe she appears in one of the future seasonal banners; who knows.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Innes was one of my original predictions alongside, but I leaned more towards Ephraim since I couldn't see the mullet in the silhouette. Nice to see it was indeed Innes all along.

Seems like those who predicted the girl in the silhouette was Tana were right. Nice to see she's in the game too alongside her brother. She looks gorgeous in that beach clothing too!

Noire is now our third character to make her debut in a seasonal banner before a banner featuring her game. Nice to see here too, and the same with Cordelia.

I'm definitely pulling for Innes or Tana because I like them both, and the two look great in this banner. Hopefully, they have some good stats.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Tana gets an alt! I'll definitely be pulling for her. It's nice to see SS get some appreciation from IS on a seasonal banner. I don't have a flying red mage yet, nor a regular Tana, whom I also want quite a bit. So I'm glad to have the chance to pull for her here! Thank you for coming on my free pull Nino, now I have a respectable stash of orbs again after the Legendary fiasco! You're the best!

I'm looking forward to the trailer tonight.

I want Noire; but I think I should wait to the next seasonal banner, specially because this banner destroyed my expectations...

I'm surprised they went directly with the Frelian Siblings despite we having not only the Renais Twins, but also Seliph, Julia, Reinhardt, etc. as units with a closer gap to the game's release date.

If Legendary Micaiah isn't close, maybe she appears in one of the future seasonal banners; who knows.
I'd really like them to add Legendary Micaiah, but I sadly get the feeling that she's not coming anytime soon. But who knows, IS could surprise me! I'd welcome that!

Troykv

Smash Master
Tana gets an alt! I'll definitely be pulling for her. It's nice to see SS get some appreciation from IS on a seasonal banner. I don't have a flying red mage yet, nor a regular Tana, whom I also want quite a bit. So I'm glad to have the chance to pull for her here! Thank you for coming on my free pull Nino, now I have a respectable stash of orbs again after the Legendary fiasco! You're the best!

I'm looking forward to the trailer tonight.

I'd really like them to add Legendary Micaiah, but I sadly get the feeling that she's not coming anytime soon. But who knows, IS could surprise me! I'd welcome that!
Well, at least the same month I doubt it; but who knows in July or August (these months will have new blue and colorless legendary heroes; which are color most likely to have Micaiah as the Legendary Hero).

BTW; do you have visited the Micaiah's Support Thread?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The new Fire Emblem Heroes trailer is out for that new summer banner!

Innes, Tana, Noire, and Cordelia are the featured units, and they've got some new skills too!

Astellius

Smash Ace
Well, at least the same month I doubt it; but who knows in July or August (these months will have new blue and colorless legendary heroes; which are color most likely to have Micaiah as the Legendary Hero).

BTW; do you have visited the Micaiah's Support Thread?
Not yet! I should drop by...

Innes, Tana, Noire, and Cordelia are the featured units, and they've got some new skills too!
They look good! I see they're finally trying to help out infantry units a bit more, with Infantry Rush essentially being a Drive Heavy Blade.

Looking forward to pulling for Tana!

D

Deleted member

I made up my mind and will be pulling for Tana and Cordelia. I learned my lesson from last year and I will have 320 Orbs saved and ready to be used on this first banner. I hope I can get them rather early!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the stats for the new Summer units have been datamined:

https://imgur.com/a/HBxV3HR

Basically, we've got a whole bunch speedy units with somewhat decent Defense stats aside from Tana.

Summer Cordelia is now the fastest Blue Cavalry Unit, Summer Innes is the fastest Axe Flier (and surprisingly has a base Defense stat of 30 for a shirtless version of him compared to his normal version with a much lower Defensive stat), and Tana can turn into a very strong glass cannon flying mage thanks to the combination of her default A-skill and weapon.

The banner drops in a few hours! Get ready for a second year of the summer heat in Fire Emblem Heroes everyone!

Astellius

Smash Ace
Ugh, I went in with over 205 orbs... and did not get Tana. Instead, I got a Lyn (+Atk/-Res, which is nice, a significant improvement over my prior -Atk Lyn), a Sanaki (+Res/-Atk, um no thanks, I'll keep my +Spd/-Res one), and another F!Morgan, from when I had to pull with no red orbs. Morgan was particularly irksome, since she pity broke me recently on something else. It's something of a repeat of the Legendary banner.... except worse, since everything was dupes this time. It's upsetting to have this happen again, and such a short period of time after the last one.

D

Deleted member

Ugh, I went in with over 205 orbs... and did not get Tana. Instead, I got a Lyn (+Atk/-Res, which is nice, a significant improvement over my prior -Atk Lyn), a Sanaki (+Res/-Atk, um no thanks, I'll keep my +Spd/-Res one), and another F!Morgan, from when I had to pull with no red orbs. Morgan was particularly irksome, since she pity broke me recently on something else. It's something of a repeat of the Legendary banner.... except worse, since everything was dupes this time. It's upsetting to have this happen again, and such a short period of time after the last one.
That is terrible luck...
Mine wasn't much better. I saved 320 Orbs and I was hoping to spend at most 200 for Tana and Cordelia. I got Linde and Reinhardt on my first two batches, but I got up to 4.5%... and was pity broken by a -Attack Karel...
I then got Cordelia! ...With 100 Orbs left.
I eventually got Tana, but I had so spend some cash and was faced with pity breakers like Eldigan, a -Speed summer Innes (I had no other reds or blues), a -Attack Reinhardt, and an optimal Alm (+Attack/-Res, AKA the only good pity breaker from this).
At least Cordelia is +Attack/-HP and Tana is +HP/-Def (a good bane and while +HP isn't amazing, it helps her Arena scoring actually).

Astellius

Smash Ace
That is terrible luck...
Mine wasn't much better. I saved 320 Orbs and I was hoping to spend at most 200 for Tana and Cordelia. I got Linde and Reinhardt on my first two batches, but I got up to 4.5%... and was pity broken by a -Attack Karel...
I then got Cordelia! ...With 100 Orbs left.
I eventually got Tana, but I had so spend some cash and was faced with pity breakers like Eldigan, a -Speed summer Innes (I had no other reds or blues), a -Attack Reinhardt, and an optimal Alm (+Attack/-Res, AKA the only good pity breaker from this).
At least Cordelia is +Attack/-HP and Tana is +HP/-Def (a good bane and while +HP isn't amazing, it helps her Arena scoring actually).
Yeah, that also is some bad luck for you as well... But at least you were able to get them! And Cordelia has a great nature, Tana a decent one. Eldigan really likes you, huh? Isn't he up to +7 now, or is it higher?

As for me, this banner will be up for a month, so maybe I'll be able to pull a Tana before it ends. There's still more TT, and I haven't done the paralogue chapters yet. I'll just have to hope that the Legendary banner doesn't have anyone I really want on it.

Hopefully others are having better luck than we did!

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that also is some bad luck for you as well... But at least you were able to get them! And Cordelia has a great nature, Tana a decent one. Eldigan really likes you, huh? Isn't he up to +7 now, or is it higher?

As for me, this banner will be up for a month, so maybe I'll be able to pull a Tana before it ends. There's still more TT, and I haven't done the paralogue chapters yet. I'll just have to hope that the Legendary banner doesn't have anyone I really want on it.

Hopefully others are having better luck than we did!
It's unfortunate... I think I'll get up to 200 Orbs and wait it out with the rest being F2P Orbs. It's just a shame that the summer banners have been really unkind to me.
Eldigan is at +7 now. I was upset because I was like, "No Eldigan! Go to PM1 instead! I don't want you!"

I don't think the Legendary banner will have anyone I want, and if Julia or some other character is the next Legendary Hero I will get them some other time.

I hope others are getting more summer luck and I hope the next summer banner will be kinder to me.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I can see some things never change. Like how this is basically the Fire Emblem Heroes thread. :rotfl:

Nah

Smash Champion
so, who do y'all think will be the new legendary hero we're gonna get next week?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
so, who do y'all think will be the new legendary hero we're gonna get next week?
I think it'll be Hrid just from the way they were hyping him up in the recent story chapter. As for what weapon he will wield? I don't know. Could be another mage, could be another archer, I'm not sure. If he isn't the Legendary Hero for this coming banner, I'm sure he'll come in another LH banner soon.

I'm not sure who else they'll pick as a Legendary Hero for this coming banner.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgive me for the double post, but I'd thought I'd revive some discussion with the reveal of the new Legendary Hero and the subsequent banner that is coming this Thursday:

Yep, another Hector. It's not even older Hector from FE6 or some new, special kind of Hector to stand out from the others. It's another green Armor axe-wielding Hector just like the other two we have in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Hector is cool and all, but I'm mixed on him being our Legendary Hero. On the one hand, Legendary Hector is fantastic skill fodder: he has Distant Counter AND Vengeful Fighter! His new Armads looks pretty good too (yep, we now have three different Armads weapons in Fire Emblem Heroes now)!

On the other hand, the fact we now have three Hectors who are the same weapon type AND same kind of unit class is pretty boring. I was hoping we'd have another hero with an axe for a change or just another character get some spotlight for being the first Armor Legendary Hero. I remember reading some speculation about the possibility of this green-unit being an Armor Xander who would wear Garon's clothes and wield Bolverk. It would've made sense considering how Xander looks up to Garon, and Xander being a Legendary Hero would be a nice spotlight follow-up to what Ryoma got. Alas, looks like Legendary Xander will happen another day.

The other units that are available in this banner are Winter Tharja, Female Morgan, Brave Ike, VA!Lyn, VA!Roy, Elise, Myrrh, Leif, Legendary Robin, Legendary Ephraim, and Legendary Ike.

Yep, I'm definitely pulling for green in this upcoming LH banner. Legendary Hector is already a unit I want to pull for his skills and/or the potential to being a really good unit seeing how the past Hectors are still among the best units in the game. There's also Brave Ike, and I want another one because I'm trying to build a Nowi right now who only needs Steady Breath to finish the build (I also wouldn't mind pulling even more Brave Ikes too since those could be used as Steady Breath fodder for the other dragon units I plan on using for my Dragon Emblem team).

I only wonder whether or not Legendary Hector will power creep the other two Hectors we have right now (I mean, Valentine Hector kinda power crept the original Hector in Attack, Defense, and Resistance, but not so much in Speed and HP). I hope the other two Hectors will have access to Thunder Armads through weapon refinery in a future update, because that could be useful to those that could potentially fail to pull Valentine Hector for this coming banner).

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Vanilla Hector

Valentine's Day Hector

Legendary Hero Hector

And soon CYL Hector

A Hector team will actually be a thing. I'll just do the free pull (preferably green) and get out. Summer Robin takes priority.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Still pulling on the summer banner, hoping for Tana, but no luck and the pity rate is back up to 4.25%...

Forgive me for the double post, but I'd thought I'd revive some discussion with the reveal of the new Legendary Hero and the subsequent banner that is coming this Thursday:

Yep, another Hector. It's not even older Hector from FE6 or some new, special kind of Hector to stand out from the others. It's another green Armor axe-wielding Hector just like the other two we have in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Hector is cool and all, but I'm mixed on him being our Legendary Hero. On the one hand, Legendary Hector is fantastic skill fodder: he has Distant Counter AND Vengeful Fighter! His new Armads looks pretty good too (yep, we now have three different Armads weapons in Fire Emblem Heroes now)!

On the other hand, the fact we now have three Hectors who are the same weapon type AND same kind of unit class is pretty boring. I was hoping we'd have another hero with an axe for a change or just another character get some spotlight for being the first Armor Legendary Hero. I remember reading some speculation about the possibility of this green-unit being an Armor Xander who would wear Garon's clothes and wield Bolverk. It would've made sense considering how Xander looks up to Garon, and Xander being a Legendary Hero would be a nice spotlight follow-up to what Ryoma got. Alas, looks like Legendary Xander will happen another day.

The other units that are available in this banner are Winter Tharja, Female Morgan, Brave Ike, VA!Lyn, VA!Roy, Elise, Myrrh, Leif, Legendary Robin, Legendary Ephraim, and Legendary Ike.

Yep, I'm definitely pulling for green in this upcoming LH banner. Legendary Hector is already a unit I want to pull for his skills and/or the potential to being a really good unit seeing how the past Hectors are still among the best units in the game. There's also Brave Ike, and I want another one because I'm trying to build a Nowi right now who only needs Steady Breath to finish the build (I also wouldn't mind pulling even more Brave Ikes too since those could be used as Steady Breath fodder for the other dragon units I plan on using for my Dragon Emblem team).

I only wonder whether or not Legendary Hector will power creep the other two Hectors we have right now (I mean, Valentine Hector kinda power crept the original Hector in Attack, Defense, and Resistance, but not so much in Speed and HP). I hope the other two Hectors will have access to Thunder Armads through weapon refinery in a future update, because that could be useful to those that could potentially fail to pull Valentine Hector for this coming banner).
I'm pretty sure it's fine to have two posts in a row if there's been some time in between the posts.

In any case, we have a third Hector, who's another armor axe. His animation looks pretty cool, and so does his art. But otherwise I'm pretty indifferent, since I already have the other Hectors, and I'm not a huge fan of armor units anyway. That's probably just as well for me, as that removes most of the temptation to pull on the Legendary banner. I still need that Tana!

Part of me wants Hector's CYL set to be yet another green armor, as I would find that to be really funny, since Hector Emblem would consist of mostly similar units (all green armor units with Armads variants). Of course, the rest of me, the parts that are more sensible, would like some variety.

D

Deleted member

Hector is tempting to pull, but I am not going to try super hard for him and I can wait until September. I do want to give Distant Counter to summer Robin, but I rather try for that on the BHB banner instead of this one.
I do love Hector as a character, but... I need to save on the summer banner. If this recent one is any indication, I need to save my Orbs and funds just to get one copy of the units I want.

...Speaking of summer Robin, I went full-blown whale for her for the first and last time. I dunno what tempted me to do this, but...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Yeah, I made a +10 summer Robin.

Nah

Smash Champion
Kind of have to wonder why Hector as the legendary hero when CYL banner is coming up in a couple of months, but oh well.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Wtf Smashboards.... when I went to like Xeno's comment, I got this...

23.png

Why would anyone need to confirm if they want to like a comment? Liking a comment is a really trivial thing, and, even if you make a mistake and decide you don't actually want to like a comment, it's really easy to undo...

This was so silly it made me laugh.

Hector is tempting to pull, but I am not going to try super hard for him and I can wait until September. I do want to give Distant Counter to summer Robin, but I rather try for that on the BHB banner instead of this one.
I do love Hector as a character, but... I need to save on the summer banner. If this recent one is any indication, I need to save my Orbs and funds just to get one copy of the units I want.

...Speaking of summer Robin, I went full-blown whale for her for the first and last time. I dunno what tempted me to do this, but...
Yeah, I made a +10 summer Robin.
Well, she looks great! Congrats!

Meanwhile, I'm in an orb drought, due to pulling for Tana. Please come home Tana!

Kind of have to wonder why Hector as the legendary hero when CYL banner is coming up in a couple of months, but oh well.
I agree. It's pretty close together, I wonder if they had the Legendary Heroes schedule planned out a long while in advance. It would be nice if they spread out the alts a little more.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh yeah, I should also share a few updates about what has been happening to me in Fire Emblem Heroes lately:

With the return of the last year's summer banners, I got another 5-star as a free summon from one of them:

My first Dorcas! He is completely neutral with his IVs, but I still plan on using him. Pretty cool that I finally have a Dorcas of my own!

I also finally completed the Ryoma I've been building for quite some time:

The Karla I received from the recent Four Fangs banner gave Ryoma the Wrath skill he long waited for. Since this Ryoma is +Def -HP, I'd figure he should go for the Steady Breath, Wrath, and Raijinto combo to make him a solid enemy phase attacker.

Not sure what I'll use this Ryoma for at the moment, but I can see him being a potential new teammate for my NY!Takumi, though I still need to finish building my Nowi (who needs Steady Breath) and my Winter Chrom before I can consider this second version of my NY!Takumi team.

D

Deleted member

Well I just had the most insane luck that I ever had.
My free summon was a Myrrh, my second summon was a Brave Ike, and my third summon was Hector! Like... I've had times where I've had back-to-back 5 stars, but never three in a row!
Hector is +Speed/-Def, which isn't good but I'm happy to have him. Myrrh is +Def/-Speed, which is perfect on her. I didn't check Brave Ike too much; he was fed to male Grima.

Well, she looks great! Congrats!

Meanwhile, I'm in an orb drought, due to pulling for Tana. Please come home Tana!
I wish you luck for Tana!

I'm not done building Robin yet, though. I gave her Wrath and I plan to give her Distant Counter.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Well I just had the most insane luck that I ever had.
My free summon was a Myrrh, my second summon was a Brave Ike, and my third summon was Hector!
Let's go Xeno :denzel:

I got a +SPD -ATK but whatever. It's still all good. I finally got my FIRST Hector after wanting him a year ago!

Nah

Smash Champion
for some reason images embedded into posts don't show up on my desktop but do on my phone

but that's might be cuz my desktop is an old-ass hunka junk lol

As for how my summoning session went....F!Grima eludes me yet again, not that that's surprising. Even the greens I tapped on didn't yield Mr. Steady Breath Fodder. But the game did give me a Legault, who makes for interesting SI fodder, and a +HP/-Def Valentine's Lyn (there were no colorless or green orbs on that particular pentagram). So I finally have both my first Armor March unit and first armored mage. Guess I should make an Armor Emblem team now?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Man, I keep seeing people left and right on the Socials I visit on Smashboards getting lucky pulling Legendary Hector from the get-go. I kept sniping green, and I ended up getting pity broke by Myrrh. I ended up merging her with the old one I have.

EDIT: Someone just uploaded this gem to Youtube:

This video hilariously sums up my experience trying to pull Legendary Hector thus far considering what just happened to me, and I'm sure those that haven't pulled him either can relate to it too (especially if Myrrh pity-broke your green orb streak)!

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My luck with the Legendary Hero banner still hasn't been very good. When I try to go for different summoning sessions, no green orbs show up. Thus, I had to snipe for blue orbs in some of those sessions.

This is what I got from those several no-green orb sessions:

My first female Morgan, and she has a completely neutral nature.

Not sure if I plan on using her. She's probably going to be Guard fodder at this rate.

Pulling Legendary Hector and/or Brave Ike still remains a struggle for me...

D

Deleted member

I decided to summon a bit more, I had that itch that I needed to satisfy.
I managed to pull another Hector and he is +Res/-Speed. This Hector is a lot better than my previous one for sure. As for the first Hector I summoned... I gave Distant Counter to Summer Robin.
I am going to give her Attack Smoke from a suggestion from a friend and I dunno if I should change her weapon to Berkut's Lance or Slaying Lance with Speed refine.

Let's go Xeno :denzel:

I got a +SPD -ATK but whatever. It's still all good. I finally got my FIRST Hector after wanting him a year ago!
Congrats on getting Hector! :D

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the next Voting Gauntlet has been revealed in Fire Emblem Heroes. It'll be called "Fated Battles," and it will feature Marth, Fallen Hardin, Sigurd, Arvis, Ephraim, Lyon, Ike, and Zelgius.

These are the matchups:

Basically, it's the main lord of the game going up against their main enemy.

There's also a new banner available now which features Marth, Sigurd, Zelgius, and Fallen Hardin. If you want another shot at pulling someone with Vengeful Fighter, now's your chance!

So... which teams are all of you going to join for the first round.

I'm probably going Team Lyon because I like him the most out of the bunch.

Astellius

Smash Ace
My luck with the Legendary Hero banner still hasn't been very good. When I try to go for different summoning sessions, no green orbs show up. Thus, I had to snipe for blue orbs in some of those sessions.

This is what I got from those several no-green orb sessions:

My first female Morgan, and she has a completely neutral nature.

Not sure if I plan on using her. She's probably going to be Guard fodder at this rate.

Pulling Legendary Hector and/or Brave Ike still remains a struggle for me...
And Morgan strikes again! At least this time it's not me, and at least she's your first one.

As for the Voting Gauntlet, I'm undecided at this point! But I'll probably go with Ike or Marth.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I finally struck good luck on the Legendary Hero banner!

Decided to go for some quick, 10 added orbs with the help of some cash. As I tried to snipe for some green orbs, I didn't see many of them until I was in my last 10. I didn't get much from one green orb in one session. Then, on the very next and last session, there was a single green orb,

In case the image uploader is still on fire, here's a link to the image.

I FINALLY GOT LEGENDARY HECTOR!!!

Want to know what made this an even more amazing pull! He got the best nature possible: +Atk -Def!

This was me for about 5 minutes:

Reaction

I also just finished building him.

In case the image uploader isn't working, here's a link to the image.

He is replacing my VA!Hector on all my teams that use him. This includes my Armor Emblem team, hence why I gave him Fortify Armor as his third skill. He does have Ostia's Pulse unlocked in case I want to use him in a non-Armor Emblem team. I can also switch out Distant Defense with Close Defense depending on how I want him to tank on the enemy phase.

Now that I have three different Hectors now, I decided it was finally time to get rid of the original Hector I had for Distant Counter fodder (his IV spread wasn't good, +Spd -Atk, so he was bound to leave at some point once I pulled at least one additional, better Hector). Which lucky unit got the Distant Counter? A certain I've been building for quite some time!

In case the image uploading isn't functioning properly, here's a link to the image.

My happy, jolly Winter Chrom! Distant Counter was the only skill he needed for his build to be complete, and now he finally got it! In my experience using him, he's about just as effective for a tank as the other Hectors are. His tanking potential is comparable to them, but what really makes him shine is his blistering high Attack! With a +Atk -Res nature, he can really pack a punch! He uses the Defense-boosted Slaying Axe from the Weapon Refinery, though I can also switch it with the Resistance-boosting variant depending on how I want him to handle tanking on the enemy phase. The same switcheroo principle applies to his Sacred Seal: he has Close Defense 3 at the moment to improve his close-ranged capability, but I can also switch it with Distant Def 3 if I want him to tank against mages.

Now that I finally got Legendary Hector, I think I can relax from the LH banner for the time being. I still think I'll snipe for green though: I'd like to pull some Brave Ikes to give Steady Breath to a number of my units that need them. I'm also cool with pulling another Legendary Hector just so I can give Distant Counter to another unit that could benefit from it.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Well, I completed my third 5*+10! Perhaps you guys remember when I posted my Cherche+8 not so long ago? Well, in any case, let's take a look at my newly completed 5*+10:

The image uploader still seems busted, so here's the link.

Fear the Fir! Since Cherche has refused to show up in awhile, I went ahead and promoted Fir to 5*+10, since she's one of my favorites from Binding Blade and I had sufficient copies of her. So Fir went from +0 to +10 while I was waiting for more copies of Cherche... haha. I guess that's how it goes!

In any case, I'm happy to have Fir realize her full potential. I considered giving her Fury + a ploy skill, but I like her current Life & Death build, at least for now.

Another 200k feathers that were well spent! What do you all think?

Now I have a team of (nearly) all 5*+10s, so maybe I'll be able to jump up a bit in the AA brackets. I'll probably get to work on Catria and Palla next, although I lack enough copies of them right now. But eventually sufficient numbers should show up! At least I hope they do.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I don't have any FEH updates to share with you all. What i can share is that i went to CEO 2018 and tried out the Smash Ultimate demo. In particular, i played Zelda and Ike, the former being one of my new mains exclusively because she's cute. Ike's also pretty fast. Now that i've played him, i can say with confidence that he's faster than his Smash 4 self. I played on the Great Plateau stage and Morray Towers, the latter of which isn't as fun as i'd hoped. Morray Towers is just a worse Tomodachi Life stage, with the platforms constantly interrupting your attacks.

Me and my friends did find out that there's a chance that the Smash Ball doesn't appear flying around but instead acts like a ball. The Nintendo rep told us that that is one of the new ways a Smash Ball can appear and even when it's a ball, it's still the real one and not the new fake Smash Balls.

Also, i met ZeRo and got his autograph. So happy about that.

Nah

Smash Champion
Armagon Armagon that's cool that you got the chance to play the Smash Ultimate demo. What do you think of it based on your time with demo?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Armagon Armagon that's cool that you got the chance to play the Smash Ultimate demo. What do you think of it based on your time with demo?
I only got to play it once because the lines were long and they ended up closing the booth earlier than i expected. But the game was definitely fun. Felt like a faster Smash 4 and even visually, the game is amazing. I was a bit disappointed that time matches was the only option available (you could do 1v1s but there were no stocks) but it was a demo and it made sense why they made it timed even though stock matches allow time limits.

As i mentioned before, i played Zelda and Ike, so i didn't get to try out Inkling and Ridley. My friend did though and he said Ridley was really fun.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The Legendary Hero banner has come to a close, and I have obtained another 5-star on the final day of the Legendary Hero banner.

The Plegian mage ready for a Christmas festival, Winter Tharja arrived! Her IVs are +Atk -Def. Not too shabby. I thought about dumping her as Vengeful Fighter fodder, but I've recently been told she makes a pretty good mage. My Armor Emblem team could use someone with a higher Resistance to tank against Green mages, so she might do the job.

In total, this Legendary Hero banner went better than the last one. I got three 5-stars: a neutral Female Morgan, a +Atk -Spd Legendary Hector, and the Winter Tharja you see here. I just wish I pulled a Brave Ike or two because several units of mine (particularly the dragons I plan on using for my Dragon Emblem team) all need Steady Breath.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I hope you're ready for Round 2 of this year's Summer Units because the silhouettes have been released

I've seen Linde and Camilla thrown around as suggestions for who the silhouettes are.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
AYE, Lyon did it! He won the Voting Gauntlet!

We did it, fellow Team Lyon teammates! Best boy prevailed!

I'm really happy about this win. Not only did my favorite FE villain and one of my favorite FE characters win, this is also the first time I've been on the winning team for an entire Voting Gauntlet!

And good game to the Team Hardin members for their hard work too! That was quite an epic final battle!

------

I hope you're ready for Round 2 of this year's Summer Units because the silhouettes have been released

I've seen Linde and Camilla thrown around as suggestions for who the silhouettes are.
Yeah, those two do look the speculated characters. I've also heard suggestions that the one on the right could be Azura.

I'm personally hoping neither of them are Camilla or Azura though. I'd rather give more spotlight for this second summer banner to the Hoshidan royals since most of the Nohr royals had their moment in the sun last year, and I think it'd be fairer for the Hoshdian royals to get their turn for some summer fun.

Top Bottom