• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Troykv

Smash Master
So in addition to Leif and Nanna, we're getting another Olwen and Reinhardt......except they didn't even change their outfits. Literally just different poses.

Also

UH HELLO? INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS?! THAT'S JUST THE MOST BROKEN BRAVE SWORD IN THE GAME! REINHARDT BEING THE BEST BLUE TOME WASN'T ENOUGH, WAS IT?!
And that isn't even his original power!

The Original Reinhardt from FE5 was able to do the Vantage Brave Counter Attack at freaking 100% HP... WITH DIRE THUNDER! (The Sleep Staff was created to deal with this monster)

Astellius

Smash Ace
Also, Camus' official pronunciation makes me wanna die. You wanna know how his name is pronounced? It's "Ka-moo (or "Ca-moo", K and C have always sounded the same to me). Like, what? Please tell me, how in Naga's name is the "s" in Camus' name silent. This is reason #6490 why i hate silent letters and why they shouldn't exist.
On the plus side, at least now you know how to pronounce the last name of the famous French existential philosopher Albert Camus. Of course, his first name also has a silent letter. Such is the way of the French!

I was a little surprised by the pronunciation of Fir though. Her name is pronounced like 'fear,' whereas I had always pronounced it like fir, as in the type of tree (which is pronounced the same as 'fur'), since it's spelled the same. Oh well!

what happened to "magic is everything", Reinhardt?
....Reinhardt lied to us! He told us magic is everything! And now he's saying there's more than magic!? ...That was pretty hilarious that they did that though.

The best news that came from this livestream was the demotion of many units in the 4-5 star pool. Literally every 4-5 unit released before the Genealogy banner has been demoted to 3-4 stars and it's amazing. No more pity breaker Merrics and Oscars!
While I can't say the summoning pool is perfect, I would really demote Luke and Mist for example, this is a step in the right direction. I hope in the future IS adds more to the 3-4 star pool rather than make the 4-5 pool significantly bigger.

I'll be skipping on the Thracia banner. As tempting as it is to get Reinhardt, I'm better off with waiting for the next banner or any future banner that interests me. Curiously, there are now colored bows, so maybe Legendary Takumi is coming?
Yeah, that's definitely good news. They've been needing to expand the 3-4 star pool and clean out some from the 5* pool. This Feh Channel wasn't particularly exciting, in my view, but they had some nice quality of life adjustments, so that's good.

I'm also skipping on the Thracia banner. I've never played Thracia, so... yeah. Maybe I can actually go into this month's Legendary banner with a nice stockpile of orbs, or else save up for whatever other things come along.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Hey uh, let's talk about how laughably bad Gunnthra's death was. I know Heroes doesn't care about it's plot but c'mon. We barely even knew Gunnthra and now she's dead. Ah well, now she can join the BBQ club with Sigurd and Flora.

I was a little surprised by the pronunciation of Fir though. Her name is pronounced like 'fear,' whereas I had always pronounced it like fir, as in the type of tree (which is pronounced the same as 'fur'), since it's spelled the same. Oh well!
Wait, her name is pronounced "fear"? Like, i just skimmed over the livestream but like, why? Ah English. I'll never understand you.

I'm also skipping on the Thracia banner. I've never played Thracia, so... yeah. Maybe I can actually go into this month's Legendary banner with a nice stockpile of orbs, or else save up for whatever other things come along.
Aside from Nanna, i'm probably skipping it as well. Stamina Drink Leif sounds broken for TT and Chain Challenges i also don't particularly care for him.

Disappointed that Nanna didn't have the Earth Sword though.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
With the new Thracia banner in FE: Heroes, I haven't gotten any of the new units thus far, but I did get a first in something when I went for a full summoning round just yesterday:

Yep, my first Amelia! Pretty cool to finally pull Amelia since I haven't had any luck in receiving since she first came out.

My Amelia is +Atk -Def for her IVs. Very hit or miss unfortunately. I am aware she makes good Armor March armor though, so I might someone from my Armor Emblem team inherit skill to my improve my team's capabilities.

I also pulled another normal Ike as my free summon from that new Bond Hero banner. He has very poor IVs though: +Res -Atk. I've decided to use him as inheritance fodder for either Aether or Heavy Blade.

------

Hey uh, let's talk about how laughably bad Gunnthra's death was. I know Heroes doesn't care about it's plot but c'mon. We barely even knew Gunnthra and now she's dead. Ah well, now she can join the BBQ club with Sigurd and Flora.
After Surtr revealed that Loki told him everything about the Askr Trio + Fjorm heading toward Guunthra's location, I won't be surprised if it will be revealed later on that she is the real villain of Book II and is responsible for Surtr's current state (perhaps even using Surtr as a puppet of some sort).

And speaking of Guunthra, I think it was wasted potential how they didn't have Laegjarn be present when Surtr killed Guunthra. It would have made for some good character development on Laegjarn's part to see Surtr kill Guunthra and realize how merciless and cruel her father has become compared to her, not to mention she could sympathize with Fjorm and become a new older sister figure for her. Alas, all we got was Laegjarn escaping off-screen.

I only hope that we'll see a scene where Laegjarn confronts her dad about those events, though I have feeling she's going to be in for some trouble. Surtr said that "death is too good for them" when referring to the consequences Laegjarn and Laevatain face for losing to the Askr Trio, so it's leading me to think the two will probably face some kind of horrible torture...

...Now that I think about it, I have a feeling they could be setting up for Laevatain's death at Surtr's hands. He sees his daughters as pawns rather than his own children, and if that "death" quote is anything to go by... I feel like Laevatain will be killed by him. It would end up mirroring Guunthra's death, and it might finally convince Laegjarn to oppose her dad + Loki and join the Askr Trio (as well as forming a bond with Fjorm where the two see each other as sisters to cope with the loss of their respective siblings), perhaps even convince Veronica to join her cause since we've seen the latter already showing signs of opposition to Surtr.

Yeah, perhaps I'm looking too deep into this, but the way how they killed Guunthra out of nowhere is making me come up with those theories.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
After Surtr revealed that Loki told him everything about the Askr Trio + Fjorm heading toward Guunthra's location, I won't be surprised if it will be revealed later on that she is the real villain of Book II and is responsible for Surtr's current state (perhaps even using Surtr as a puppet of some sort).

And speaking of Guunthra, I think it was wasted potential how they didn't have Laegjarn be present when Surtr killed Guunthra. It would have made for some good character development on Laegjarn's part to see Surtr kill Guunthra and realize how merciless and cruel her father has become compared to her, not to mention she could sympathize with Fjorm and become a new older sister figure for her. Alas, all we got was Laegjarn escaping off-screen.

I only hope that we'll see a scene where Laegjarn confronts her dad about those events, though I have feeling she's going to be in for some trouble. Surtr said that "death is too good for them" when referring to the consequences Laegjarn and Laevatain face for losing to the Askr Trio, so it's leading me to think the two will probably face some kind of horrible torture...

...Now that I think about it, I have a feeling they could be setting up for Laevatain's death at Surtr's hands. He sees his daughters as pawns rather than his own children, and if that "death" quote is anything to go by... I feel like Laevatain will be killed by him. It would end up mirroring Guunthra's death, and it might finally convince Laegjarn to oppose her dad + Loki and join the Askr Trio (as well as forming a bond with Fjorm where the two see each other as sisters to cope with the loss of their respective siblings), perhaps even convince Veronica to join her cause since we've seen the latter already showing signs of opposition to Surtr.

Yeah, perhaps I'm looking too deep into this, but the way how they killed Guunthra out of nowhere is making me come up with those theories.
Part of me wants to know how Surtr even got there before the Askr Trio. Like, yeah Loki told him and all but like

Last we saw Surtr, he was at the border and the Askr Trio took a massive detour to trap Laegjarn without revealing their location. My only guess is that Loki has infiltrated the Askr group (would explain why she wasn't with Surtr in Ch.7).

But yeah, i'm with you on these theories. It just sucks though. Book II was such an improvement over Book I and then this happens. Not as stupid as Izana's death in Revelation but still very close to that.

I'm somewhat expecting Gunnthra to get Ninian'd though i mean, it's already happened, it's called summoning.

Nah

Smash Champion
It kinda seemed to me that Loki's been pulling the strings for everything the whole time really. So Surtr probably is just some tool she's using for whatever her overall plan is.

I'm wondering too how they were able to figure out where the Askr trio was going and get there before them, though I think that Armagon is likely right when he says that she probably infiltrated the group somehow.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what future chapters bring.

D

Deleted member

I have to say, I was not a fan of them killing off Gunnthra.
I had a feeling this Chapter would end with her being killed or some more filler happens preventing the heroes from reaching her. If they didn't say Gunnthra was going to be free during the Feh Channel if they were close to her in the story, then I didn't think they were going to make her a free unit.
I feel like killing her off sends a message to the players, especially when her death does nothing to benefit the story.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I guess Gunthra can join the ranks of Emmeryn, Mikoto and Rinea as "one-dimensional female characters who exist just to be killed off". You could tell she was going to die because her only character traits were that she was gentle and that she cared for someone. I swear, someone at IS thinks that character death is just some cheap card you can use to make a story more engaging, but it's only impactful if you do it right.

Okay I'll admit Rinea's death was well written, but that was because Berkut was an interesting character, not Rinea herself.

I'm not really that let down though. I wasn't actually that impressed by Book 2's story so far (it was a huge improvement but there were still some red flags, such as Gunthra's and Surtr's personalities), and I had given up on the idea of a free Gunthra ages ago.

Astellius

Smash Ace
The recent update finally -- finally -- expanded the capacity of the Friend List. Now I have open slots on my FL again, so if anyone on here who's not already in my list wants to add me, they can. My ID is 8608857766. Let me know if you do add me, as I don't usually accept the random requests. Tiki has proven to be quite popular in the new mode and Rival Domains:

Tiki helps hundreds.jpg

In other news, I got some new personal bests in the Arena and Arena Assault:

Arena 5100.jpg

Arena Assault 5106.jpg

Yep! I finally broke 5,100 in both areas! Not bad for F2P, eh?

So, what does everyone think of the new mode? I don't particularly like it, and I really wish there was less warping. While I liked Rival Domains when it came out, I thought they would do some fine-tuning to make the gameplay better. Instead, this just seems like a mess, especially with the BS builds the enemies usually have now. Oh well, so it goes!

----

As for the Heroes story so far,

killing off Gunnthra was pretty BS, yeah, I agree. But I'm rather of the mind that the story has sort of just been BS the whole time, so it doesn't matter a whole lot to me either way. Book II is definitely better than Book I, although it's still pretty nonsense.

Part of me thinks that they'll find some way to bring Gunnthra back -- probably from another world or something like that. I mean, they already walked back Surtr getting to kill that village. I actually thought it was an interesting dilemma for them, and an interesting development for the characters to have Alfonse choose to abandon the village out of necessity. But then, you know, they send a smoke signal, and, voila, no one has to die anymore.

But I'm hoping we get the fire sisters soon, perhaps one as a legendary hero for this month? I'm hoping something good comes around, since skipping the Thracia banner has given me a nice stockpile of orbs for the moment.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Everyone: "With Leif in the game, all of the Lords are finally in Heroes"

Me, an intellectual

We're still missing our boi Itsuki.

Rowan and Lianna? Who are they?

So, what does everyone think of the new mode? I don't particularly like it, and I really wish there was less warping. While I liked Rival Domains when it came out, I thought they would do some fine-tuning to make the gameplay better. Instead, this just seems like a mess, especially with the BS builds the enemies usually have now. Oh well, so it goes!
Yeah, i was excited for Grand Conquests when it was shown off because it was basically Star Wars Battefront's (the good ones, not the newer ones) Galactic Conquest mode. Then i actually played it and was like.......eh. It's basically the Arena if it was a simplifed FE4, which means you're gonna be seeing a lot of insane builds. The warps and constant reinforcements don't help things either. Like, Rival Domains isn't that great either but at least the enemies are normal. Even when simplified, the FE4 formula sucks.

As for the Heroes story so far,

killing off Gunnthra was pretty BS, yeah, I agree. But I'm rather of the mind that the story has sort of just been BS the whole time, so it doesn't matter a whole lot to me either way. Book II is definitely better than Book I, although it's still pretty nonsense.

Part of me thinks that they'll find some way to bring Gunnthra back -- probably from another world or something like that. I mean, they already walked back Surtr getting to kill that village. I actually thought it was an interesting dilemma for them, and an interesting development for the characters to have Alfonse choose to abandon the village out of necessity. But then, you know, they send a smoke signal, and, voila, no one has to die anymore.

But I'm hoping we get the fire sisters soon, perhaps one as a legendary hero for this month? I'm hoping something good comes around, since skipping the Thracia banner has given me a nice stockpile of orbs for the moment.
If they do bring back Gunnthra via another world, i'm willing to bet she's gonna pull a Yen'fay and be like "i come from a world where Fjrom died instead".

Also, yeah, i'm hoping this month's Legendary is one of the fire sisters. Though i also want to skip on a Legendary and save my Orbs for once. Then again, F!Grima is probably coming back. Ahh, the decisions.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
After accumulating 40 orbs a few days ago, I decided to go for two rounds of summoning on the current Easter banner. Things went pretty well.

First round of summoning, I got this surprise:

See that guy on the right? Yep, I pulled a 5-star Spring Alfonse, and he just so happens to have perfect IVs: +Atk -Res. I'm not sure if I want to train him up right now, but my Horse Emblem team does need a good green cavalry unit at the moment. Since I don't have Guunthra or a +Atk Cecillia, I guess Spring Alfonse might do for now.

Second round of summoning, I was blessed with my most wanted unit from the banner:

Finally, a 5-star Spring Kagero! I was quite happy to pull her, and she got the best possible IV spread too: +Atk -Def! She's definitely going on my Flier Emblem team that I'm currently working on. I just need to give her Desperation 3 and then I can begin grinding her up.

I also decided to snipe for some green orbs on the the new Bond Hero banner in the hopes of pulling Grima, especially with the days of that banner winding down. Sadly, I had no luck in pulling him, but I did get another Brave Ike with a +Def -Spd IV spread! I'm probably going to hang on to him to pass down his Steady Breath to someone else when the time comes.

D

Deleted member

The Thracia banner is almost over and my luck on the banner has been... good overall.
I managed to pull another Soleil to merge, a Nanna, a -Speed T!Olwen that I fed to my Siegbert, two Leifs (and one of them was +Attack!), another Takumi (now at +9!), a +Attack Brave Lucina, and a +Attack T!Olwen.
It doesn't seem like I will be getting Reinhardt. I might try one more time to get him, but I can live without sword Reinhardt.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
FEMALE KANA! MY DAUGHTER!

HINOKA IS A FLYING ARCHER (RIP Reina).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
If Hinoka has good stats, she'll be a monster on Flier Emblem teams.

I'm glad to see Hinoka getting some love though. She's probably going to be the unit I'll be aiming to pull in this upcoming banner.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Hinoka is the one I'd like the most from the upcoming banner, but I think I'll wait until the Legendary Banner has in store before I throw any orbs at it. I also like having a nice stash of orbs on hand, so I might just hold out on this one altogether.

Also, I noticed that Kaze and boy Kana are also coming. That's pretty cool, I like Kaze.

The Thracia banner is almost over and my luck on the banner has been... good overall.
I managed to pull another Soleil to merge, a Nanna, a -Speed T!Olwen that I fed to my Siegbert, two Leifs (and one of them was +Attack!), another Takumi (now at +9!), a +Attack Brave Lucina, and a +Attack T!Olwen.
It doesn't seem like I will be getting Reinhardt. I might try one more time to get him, but I can live without sword Reinhardt.
Magic is everything! Who needs a sword?

Nah

Smash Champion
So if we're supposed to also get Kaze and male Kana, how are we going to get them? Banner tomorrow will likely just have the 3 featured in the trailer.

edit: oh wait, game says that other Kana is to be a new GHB. So that just leaves Kaze
and since Hinoka's not a colored archre, I guess that means that the upcoming Legendary Banner/Hero will be our colored archer

Hinoka having an anti-armor bow is cool. Makes me glad I put Svalinn Shield on my M!Grima.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
So if we're supposed to also get Kaze and male Kana, how are we going to get them? Banner tomorrow will likely just have the 3 featured in the trailer.

edit: oh wait, game says that other Kana is to be a new GHB. So that just leaves Kaze
and since Hinoka's not a colored archre, I guess that means that the upcoming Legendary Banner/Hero will be our colored archer

Hinoka having an anti-armor bow is cool. Makes me glad I put Svalinn Shield on my M!Grima.
That would probably leave Kaze as a TT reward then.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I'm happy about the units on the new banner not because I want them, but because I finally have a big banner I can skip.

Getting ready for Golden Week and potentially Hero Fest 4.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The stats for the upcoming heroes have been datamined:

A few things of interest:
-Kinshi Hinoka's stats are almost the same as Brave Lyn's. Whereas Brave Lyn has slightly higher Attack and Defense stats, Kinshi Hinoka has slightly higher HP and Resistance. The speed stats for both are the same.
-Shigure has become the fastest lance user in the game and makes for a competent lance flier.
-Female Kana has the highest speed of all the green dragons.
-Male Kana has the highest BST of the five units.
-Kaze is a typical mage killer like Felicia, except he has much higher Attack in exchange for one point less in Speed, Defense, and Resistance. He also comes with a Barb Shuriken, the non-seasonal version of NY!Takumi's dagger weapon. Also, he is now voiced by Xander Mobus. Looks like he is joining alongside Innes and Darios for having that glorious Smash 4 voice.

D

Deleted member

I pulled on a blue thinking Kana was blue, but she wasn't and I got a free Robin. It doesn't matter much to me because I actually don't want anyone on this banner. They are all good units for sure, but I don't need any of them...
I also need to wait for who the next Legendary Hero is. The stars aligning suggest that it's Takumi, but you'll never know. If it's not him, I'll pull more on the stat boost banner because I would love to have more Ayras.

Troykv

Smash Master
The stats for the upcoming heroes have been datamined:

A few things of interest:
-Kinshi Hinoka's stats are almost the same as Brave Lyn's. Whereas Brave Lyn has slightly higher Attack and Defense stats, Kinshi Hinoka has slightly higher HP and Resistance. The speed stats for both are the same.
-Shigure has become the fastest lance user in the game and makes for a competent lance flier.
-Female Kana has the highest speed of all the green dragons.
-Male Kana has the highest BST of the five units.
-Kaze is a typical mage killer like Felicia, except he has much higher Attack in exchange for one point less in Speed, Defense, and Resistance. He also comes with a Barb Shuriken, the non-seasonal version of NY!Takumi's dagger weapon. Also, he is now voiced by Xander Mobus. Looks like he is joining alongside Innes and Darios for having that glorious Smash 4 voice.
Wow... It's a bit strange the only character that I think it's likely will be demoted it's also the one that has the most impressive stat spread (Shigure, with that 70 Offensive Spread and a pretty decent bulk).

Astellius

Smash Ace
I'm happy about the units on the new banner not because I want them, but because I finally have a big banner I can skip.

Getting ready for Golden Week and potentially Hero Fest 4.
Yeah, it's nice to have banners every now and then that have characters you don't want, so as to allow you to save your orbs. This is the second banner in a row that I don't mind skipping -- so now I have a ton of orbs that I can save for the Legendary banner or Golden Week (I always forget about that).

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My luck in the two recent banners in Fire Emblem Heroes has been disappointing. More specifically, I've been trolled twice.

When the new Ayra banner came up, I didn't get anything particular for my free summon, but when I went for a full summoning session. I was given five red orbs. Seemed like my chances of pulling Ayra looked pretty good, right?

Nope!

Soleil (my first copy of her as well) ended being my 5-star from the summoning session, and ended up getting terrible IVs: +Res -Spd. Well, this is disappointing. She doesn't have anything to fodder off other than her Firesweep Sword, but since I have no units that I can benefit from it, I'm probably sending her home. Still, I'm mad that she trolled me of my Ayra. On the bright side, at least I finally got another Roy so that I can finally give Triangle Adept to my PA!Inigo.

Then, the new Fates banner came up. I really want Kinshi Hinoka from it since I like her character and she is shaping up to be a fantastic unit, so I started sniping all the silver orbs I could find...

...and the best I got with all the orbs I had was this disappointment.

My first Elise. Seems nice, right? She can make a great healer on a Horse Emblem team...

...only this Elise has the worst IV spread possible for her: +Def -Atk. Yet another character who trolled me from the one I wanted.

Much like Soleil, Elise doesn't have much to fodder away, with the exception of Live to Serve. Thus, I have a feeling I'll be sending her home too.

Man, two characters that I don't care for just had to troll me of the units I wanted. They both left a bitter taste in my mouth. Honestly, both situations left me feeling like this:

I swear, if a similar experience happens to me again in the next Legendary Hero banner (assuming the next Legendary Hero is indeed Takumi and thus giving me a reason to save tons of orbs for that occasion), I'm going to be quite unhappy.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Sorry for the double post, but to bring some activity to this thread, I've got some news to share.

The next Legendary Hero banner has been revealed, and our next Legendary Hero is...

...another Bow Lyn. Yep, she is our first colored bow user, being a green bow unit. Looks like the rumors that Takumi would be the next Legendary Hero turned out to be false.

The other units you'll be able to pull in this banner are Genny, Performing Shigure, Performing Inigo, Halloween Jakob, Halloween Henry, Micaiah, Mage!Eirika, Fallen Celica, Radiant Ike, Cavalry Ephraim, and Female Grima.

Not gonna lie, but this banner is disappointing. Not one of these units interest except for Genny and Fallen Celica. I mainly want them for skill fodder, but even then, both aren't much of a priority for me. Even the new Bow Lyn doesn't interest me. Admittedly, I kinda feel a bit salty that she ended up being that special green bow unit instead of Takumi, but ah well.

At least this means I can fully invest on using my orbs to getting Kinshi Hinoka instead.

Nah

Smash Champion
I get that she's really popular, but did we really need another version of her right now? Why not have someone else be the legendary colored bow hero?

Oh well. Now we wait and see who will be on the next new heroes banner that's supposed to drop on May 7th.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post, but to bring some activity to this thread, I've got some news to share.

The next Legendary Hero banner has been revealed, and our next Legendary Hero is...

...another Bow Lyn. Yep, she is our first colored bow user, being a green bow unit. Looks like the rumors that Takumi would be the next Legendary Hero turned out to be false.

The other units you'll be able to pull in this banner are Genny, Performing Shigure, Performing Inigo, Halloween Jakob, Halloween Henry, Micaiah, Mage!Eirika, Fallen Celica, Radiant Ike, Cavalry Ephraim, and Female Grima.

Not gonna lie, but this banner is disappointing. Not one of these units interest except for Genny and Fallen Celica. I mainly want them for skill fodder, but even then, both aren't much of a priority for me. Even the new Bow Lyn doesn't interest me. Admittedly, I kinda feel a bit salty that she ended up being that special green bow unit instead of Takumi, but ah well.

At least this means I can fully invest on using my orbs to getting Kinshi Hinoka instead.
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed to see yet another bow Lyn. I'll put some orbs into the banner, since there are characters I want there, but I think I'll save most of them for later.

I get that she's really popular, but did we really need another version of her right now? Why not have someone else be the legendary colored bow hero?

Oh well. Now we wait and see who will be on the next new heroes banner that's supposed to drop on May 7th.
Agreed!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Meanwhile, the struggle to get Kinshi Hinoka continues for me.

As I continued to snipe for silver orbs, I got this surprise:

I pulled a 5-star Nanna despite her banner ending about a short while ago! Unlike Elise, this Nanna has decent IVs, +Spd -Res, so I'm not too bothered. In fact, if I'm going to add a healer for my Horse Emblem team, Nanna will be my choice for that.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It seems like the community as a whole is starting to get more and more fed up with all these excessive alts. It feels like it's only a matter of time before it blows up in IS's face. They've probably planned a bunch of banners ahead of time, so I feel like we'll still be seeing a bunch of alts in the next few months. But hopefully the backlash that L!Lyn is receiving will be a wake-up call to them.

I'm still pulling from that banner though. I actually really like the concept of "legendary" versions of the main lords. It's just the regular banners I'd like to see less alts on. I'd really like a F!Grima and an L!Ephraim that isn't -attack. Another shot at Micaiah and H!Henry is also nice.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The search is finally over.

Just a few hours ago, I was sniping more silver orbs from that new Fates banner, and then something remarkable happened!

I FINALLY PULLED KINSHI HINOKA!

What a wonderful way to end the night! She also has decent IVs: +Spd -Res. The bane hurts a bit, but with Flier Emblem buffs, I think it won't be much of a problem.

I also just finished building her:

I'm going with a budget build for now. Once I get a Faye, I'll probably try and build a Firesweep Bow moveset for my Kinshi Hinoka as well. In the meantime, I'll give this current build a spin in the Arena when the new season starts.

I also finished building my other units in my Flier Emblem team, so now I have a completed team for it.

Still, looking back, pulling my most wanted unit from the new banner was my main highlight of the day!

Nah

Smash Champion
Yeah, admittedly I'm gonna drop a few orbs on the banner too. It's very tempting since it has good stuff like Grima and Halloween Jakob and Micaiah and FH Celica on it. But just a small amount of orbs, I can't let myself burn too many orbs on this one after what happened last time. Need to hoard my orbs.

Erureido Erureido does Iote's really work on Kinshinoka, with physical bulk like hers?

D

Deleted member

I feel disappointed that we got another version of Lyn. I like her as a character, but not as much as I used to. I was really hoping and wishing for a Legendary Takumi and I was thinking we were going to get him, but that's not going to happen ever or for a very long time.
And honestly, I am a little surprised from the backlash. I guess people are also fed up with seeing a bunch of Lyns, too.
I will be skipping on this banner because I don't have a mighty need for any of these units, including Lyn. Instead, I invested by 200+ Orbs into the Heroes with Stat Boosts banner to get more Ayras and I now have a +Speed/-HP +6 Ayra! (and those IVs are kinda optimal; -HP is a super bane, but it doesn't affect Arena scoring; I've tested on an Arena calculator) That banner as a whole has blessed me with Ayras and Sonyas and I even got two Leos, a Mia, and a Celica! (EDIT: I also forgot that it gave me a Ryoma too)
With that Ayra, I now have an Arena core team that I will switch with different units every so often. My team is Takumi, Ayra, Nino, and Nowi. I plan to make +10 5 star versions of Nino and Nowi, I hope I will be blessed with more Ayras, and I will whale for my final Takumi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Lyn has 5 alts while Marth still has absolutely nothing, i'm actually starting to get upset now. Nothing against Lyn but geez, at least wait a year before giving her another alt.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido does Iote's really work on Kinshinoka, with physical bulk like hers?
I only gave her Iote's Shield at the time of that image because I was grinding her SP in that bow training map, and the seal was an extra measure to protect her from the bow units that show up in that map.

She now has Drive Attack from the Tempest Trials as her new seal. I gave the Iote's Shield seal to my Michalis, one of her teammates in my Flier Emblem team (he has Steady Stance 3 for his first skill, hence why Iote's Shield is his seal).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This morning... I had some ridiculous luck.
I couldn't pull Lyn in my first batch, but I got someone that is arguably better than Lyn.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Yup. I reached my first +10 merged unit and it wasn't Takumi. With the Orbs I got from before and the LHB, I put them towards the Ayra banner. I spent some money to make this happen, but that was only 48 Orbs. Shockingly, I got two Ayras in one batch, which finished off the job really.
Honestly, this banner was my luckiest one. I went from a +1 +Res Ayra to a +10 +Speed Ayra. I'm honestly stunned...
If I get another Hector, she will be given Distant Counter and I have another Nephenee to give her Wrath. I might as well try to max out her potential and Arena points.

Nah

Smash Champion
That's quite the luck you had there, getting enough Ayras to merge her to +10

D

Deleted member

That's quite the luck you had there, getting enough Ayras to merge her to +10
This banner gave me the most godly of luck. I think I was luckier here than I was with the Love Abounds banner, where I got 10+ 5 stars total from it (though the quality of the 5 stars was debatable, like Titania and Boey).
I only summoned on it first to see if I can get a better Ayra, and I did. I continued summoning for more merges and got a lot of good units in the process. I only stopped at +6 before to replace Eldigan on my Arena core team, but I continued summoning to see if I could get more. I thought I would end off with +7 or 8, not +10.

I tried to get Lyn earlier and I couldn't, but I can't complain. I rather have a +10 Ayra than one Lyn.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I did a good amount of pulling on the Legendary Banner, putting in somewhere around 150 orbs (about half the supply I had). I had mixed luck with the pulls. My luck was pretty good in that I got pretty much every character I wanted along with only 1 dupe (already had PA Inigo). My haul included: Legendary Ephraim, Lyn, Grima, Fallen Celica, Halloween Jakob, PA Inigo, and Genny. Lot of characters there!

When it came to natures, however, I was not so lucky. Celica, Grima, and Jakob were all -Atk, and no one had good boons (pretty much all in things like HP and Res). Oh well, I'm happy that they all showed up.

This morning... I had some ridiculous luck.
I couldn't pull Lyn in my first batch, but I got someone that is arguably better than Lyn.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Yup. I reached my first +10 merged unit and it wasn't Takumi. With the Orbs I got from before and the LHB, I put them towards the Ayra banner. I spent some money to make this happen, but that was only 48 Orbs. Shockingly, I got two Ayras in one batch, which finished off the job really.
Honestly, this banner was my luckiest one. I went from a +1 +Res Ayra to a +10 +Speed Ayra. I'm honestly stunned...
If I get another Hector, she will be given Distant Counter and I have another Nephenee to give her Wrath. I might as well try to max out her potential and Arena points.
Congrats on getting your first 5*+10! She looks great!

Top Bottom