• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
So many great crit quotes, what are your favourites?
My favourites are Felicia's "You're just a stain", Jakob's "I'm afraid this will be messy", Mitama's "Death comes for us all~" and Niles' "OOOOOHHH YEEESSS", especially the latter, the delivery is perfect.

Anyway, I finished Birthright 4 days ago, overall a good game, and I don't think the story was bad, in fact the last chapters were incredible story-wise...
I wasn't expecting Elise and Xander's death ;-;

Now I'm playing Conquest and I'm at chapter 14, the gameplay is really funny and for now the story is ok, but I have yet to discover why Garon is such an asshole.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I think my favo crit in american version is
"Fall for the others may live" from silas
Is like everything the ideal of Corrin when he beats anyone, and put it on his BFF is just perfect
And in the japonese is the Odin/Ophelia shared crit

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
A thought after completing Chapter 16:

In Niles' backstory, he was caught stealing and was to be executed, before Leo stepped in and spared him.

In this chapter, Shura was caught stealing and was to be executed, before Corrin stepped him and (potentially) spared him.

So lesson learned: Spare a thief today! Your brother did and look where that thief is now!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
In video order:

Adult units:

Jakob: All of them; gotta love all those butler puns!
Silas: "Fall so that others may live." It has this very heroic tone to it, perfectly captures Silas's personality and how he's Corrin's best friend.
Kaze: "The pain will pass!" Kaze sounds dead serious when he says it.
Mozu: "You smell like a goat." A pretty funny one. XD
Ryoma: "You die... now!" I love how his mouth opens when he says "now." Perfect lip sync if you ask me!
Takumi: All of them, though my favorite of the three is "Oh, that's it!" It has the perfect delivery.
Saizo: Something about for "for Lord Ryoma" perfectly captures his loyalty to his superior.
Oboro: "You are SO last season." Fits Oboro's character perfectly for being the fashion master that she is.
Hayato: "...Goodbye." Just the way how he says it sounds pretty funny, but I guess it's because of the pause at the start and how he casually says it.
Kaden: The one where he laughs. Imagine how the foe feels hearing it. I bet they feel really scared!
Rinkah: "I'll melt you down!" + "You're toast!" I don't know why, but I like them for some reason.
Xander: "Be gone, wrench!" It's like Xander is saying "You're going down, weakling" in a really cold fashion.
Leo: "I will erase you!" That line is just perfect. It needs no explanation!
Elise: "You're going down, scumbag!" For someone who's memorable for her youth and playfulness, it's pretty surprising she'd say that; imagine you're the enemy hearing that line from someone who looks so cute and innocent. Yikes!
Then again, Elise angrily snaps out at Sakura when she tried to talk to Corrin during the dinner at Izana, so maybe it's not that surprising Elise would say "scumbag".
Niles: "Oh, yes~...!" I heard that line for the first time yesterday when I beat the boss in Midori's paralogue, and it sounds so perfect for Niles' character.
Arthur: All of them minus "No more holding back." Arthur is just an awesome character with many memorable quotes, and those critical quotes are no exception as they capture his "justice" personality perfectly. With "You're out of luck, friend", Arthur speaks as if "I'm the lucky one this time!"
Charlotte: All of them. No explanation necessary because they sound perfect for her true personality, and when she says that with her critical face, it just makes her attacks more satisfying.
Benny: "You die so I may live." When Benny gets mad, you know you don't want to mess with him, especially when he just wants to live a normal and happy life. That quote captures this feeling perfectly.
Keaton: "Hunting party." Something about that line sounds amusing and menacing at the some time, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Child units:

Shigure: "Let's hear your swan song!" Damn, Shigure. He tells his opponent that he wants them to cry, but words in a poetic sense!
Midori: "My diagnosis: you're done!" Whenever someone says "diagnosis" during battle, you know they are about to say something serious.
Shiro: "Ready for this?" + "Sorry to do this." They both sound perfect for his character.
Kiragi: "War is heck!" + "No more Mr. Nice Guy!" The first one is pretty funny because you could imagine Kiragi is about to say "War is hell," but then he suddenly sees his father in the distance who shakes his head (or Oboro if she's his mother, and we all know how scary her "demon face" is), so he says "heck" on the last minute, and it still has a serious yet funny delivery. The latter quote sounds energetic and serious at the same time for the perfect delivery.
Selkie: "Watch out! I play rough!" + "Ready or not, here I come!" Something about the way those two lines are executed sound perfect for her character.
Forrest: "I'm stunning. You're dead!" It's like Forrest the foe is going to look pretty when they get killed by him in battle!
Ignatius: "I don't wanna die!" Perfectly captures Ignatius' desperate personality. A fitting line for any character when you hear "Endless Nightmare" playing in the background when you are on the verge of losing a unit.
Velouria: "I always play with my food." + "This makes me hungry." The first one is great because she compares her enemies to food, and much like food, you also "play with humans." The latter sounds pretty serious and angry.
Soleil: "Smile... you're dead!" It pitches from happiness to sheer seriousness to create a very satisfying line.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
There are a lot of good ones but my favorites are:

Felicia: "You're just a stain!"
Jakob: "You are excused!"
Kaze: "The pain will pass!"
Ryoma: "You die...NOW!"
Takumi: "Die already!"
Oboro: "You shouldn't have done that!"
Setsuna: "I'm bored now!"
Rinkah: "I'll melt you down!"
Hayato: "...Goodbye."
Mozu: "You're a bad apple."
Xander: "Begone, wrench!"
Peri: "Here's blood in your eyes!"
Leo: "You can't hide from me!"
Niles: "Ooohhh yesss!"
Elise: "...Bye bye."
Arthur: "You're out of luck, friend!"
Charlotte: "You disgust me!"
Keaton: "Hunting party!"
Shigure: "Let's hear you swan song!"
Midori: "My diagnosis: you're done!"
Shiro: "Ready for this?"
Asugi: "Oooo, pinata!"
Kiragi: "No more Mr. Nice Guy!"
Selkie: "Watch out, I play rough!"
Velouria: "I always play with my food."
Soleil: Smile...you're dead."
Nina: "I spy a corpse!"

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Here's a random question that came to my head.

What changes would you make to Birthright's gameplay that would make it similar to Conquest's gameplay?

Now, limited gold and experience, and no skirmishes are a given so that doesn't not have to include on your list.

The missions objectives for all of Birthright except for one are "Rout the Enemy" or "Defeat Boss." Which Birthright chapters would you change the mission objective? Would any become a Seize map or the map must be cleared in X number of turns?

Which assortment of skills would you give to the playable characters fought in Birthright? What skills would the generic enemy units have?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Jakob: You're about to be served!
Silas: Fall so that others may live!
Mozu: You smell like a goat!
Ryoma: You die. Now!
Takumi: Oh that's it!
Oboro: You are so last season!
Azama: The time for mercy has passed.
Kaden: All of them
Hayato: . . . Goodbye
Leo: I will erase you!
Peri: I'm feeling stabby!
Odin: Eldritch Smackdown!
Arthur: All of them
Benny: You don't scare me!
Keaton: Hunting Party!
Izana: This is the best part!
Reina: Cry out in pain!
Midori: My diagnoses? Your done!
Kiragi: No more Mr. Nice Guy!
Asugi: Oooh! Pinata!
Mitama: Death comes for us all!
Forrest: I'm stunning, you're dead!
Ignatius: I don't wanna die!
Opheilia: Luminary Uppercut!
Soliel: Smile, you're dead.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Ophelia: Luminary Uppercut!
Jakob: I'm afraid this will be messy.
Felicia: You're just a stain!
Silas: Fall so that others may live!
Kaze: The pain will pass.
Ryoma: You die... Now!
Saizo: ... Weak.
Oboro: You are so last season!
Hana: I got this!
Kaden: Beautiful and deadly!
Leo: I will erase you!
Elise: You're going down, scumbag!
Laslow: Shall we dance?
Odin: All except "You can't hide from me!"
Niles: Ooooh YES!
Arthur: Beware my fist of justice!
Nyx: Goodnight, lost child.
Charlotte: You're nobody!
Keaton: Hunting party!
Shigure: Let's hear your swan song.
Kiragi: War is heck!
Mitama: Reflect on this!
Forrest: I'm stunning. You're dead!
Soleil: Smile, you're dead. / Dance for me!
Gunter: I will have my revenge!
Fuga: Prepare for oblivion.
Corrin (Yuri Lowenthal): I make my own fate! / For Nohr!

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
Best crit quote?

Niles' "OOOOOHHH YEEESSS", especially the latter, the delivery is perfect.
Niles: "Oh, yes~...!" I heard that line for the first time yesterday when I beat the boss in Midori's paralogue, and it sounds so perfect for Niles' character..
"OOooOh Yes" - Niles
Niles: Ooooh YES!
Also:
Kaden's Joker laugh and "Let's Play!"
Keaton's "This is the last thing you'll see!"

Astro986

Smash Apprentice
Its weird too, because if you go in the Dragon's Gate to purchase DLC, you have two options: Purchase Content and Enter Download Code. The "Enter Download Code" is for when you have specific Cipher cards such as Minerva that allow you to recruit the character in-game. If i had to guess, i'm guessing Nintendo wanted to release the Cipher cards at some point but something happened, IDK.

This one is tricky, because any one of the green units could actually be the boss. For me, it was the one at the far right. It might be random though. You might get lucky and find the boss on your first try.
Hey Armagon? How hard is Revelations? No spoilers please. I spoiled Conquest but I'm still gonna play it. I havent spoiled Birthright or Revelations. I'm just curious on the difficulty if i do casual/normal mode

Nah

Smash Champion
a few I liked:
Felicia: "I'm gonna break you!"
Leo: "Nothing but cinders!"
Inigo: "You're not going to like this" (and I like his dual attack line, "How about a two-step?")
Owain: "Eldritch Smackdown!"
Niles: "Oooooh yes!"
Arthur: "You're out of luck, friend"

btw, Xander says "Begone wretch!", not "Begone wrench!".

Also, did anyone else notice that the retainers all share a line with their masters?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Hey Armagon? How hard is Revelations? No spoilers please. I spoiled Conquest but I'm still gonna play it. I havent spoiled Birthright or Revelations. I'm just curious on the difficulty if i do casual/normal mode
Revelation's difficulty is a mix between Birthright and Conquest. You have to put up with a horrible unit balance but once you clear the first few chapters, you should be fine.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
a few I liked:
Felicia: "I'm gonna break you!"
Leo: "Nothing but cinders!"
Inigo: "You're not going to like this" (and I like his dual attack line, "How about a two-step?")
Owain: "Eldritch Smackdown!"
Niles: "Oooooh yes!"
Arthur: "You're out of luck, friend"

btw, Xander says "Begone wretch!", not "Begone wrench!".

Also, did anyone else notice that the retainers all share a line with their masters?
Yeah take a while to me notice
Basicaly after at least 100 "its all me" from hana I heard sakura say this crit quote
After this i made a research and see that corrin retainers dont have this
(Except gunther)

Arrei

Smash Lord

What changes would you make to Birthright's gameplay that would make it similar to Conquest's gameplay?

Now, limited gold and experience, and no skirmishes are a given so that doesn't not have to include on your list.

The missions objectives for all of Birthright except for one are "Rout the Enemy" or "Defeat Boss." Which Birthright chapters would you change the mission objective? Would any become a Seize map or the map must be cleared in X number of turns?

Which assortment of skills would you give to the playable characters fought in Birthright? What skills would the generic enemy units have?
The single biggest thing is giving skills to common enemies like Conquest does. Generally speaking, in Birthright and Revelation all you ever have to keep track of is enemy stats. Conquest forces you to pay attention to the placement of specific enemy units rather than just the type of enemy placed there, and that alone makes the strategic element much more different.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

This is a great discussion topic! I have a lot of ideas about this. I'm going to enclose this in a spoilers tag since it's a big wall of text and there might be some Birthright spoilers here and there.

Chapter 7: I think this could be a "Survive/Defend" mission considering the circumstances leading up to it, but the map is relatively larger than Conquest Chapter 10, so it may not be the best option.

Chapter 9: I think the mission here could be a "defeat Zola within 20 turns," similar to Conquest Chapter 18 when you had to defeat Zola and the General pair-up boss within the same number of turns.

Another idea that just struck my mind is that this could be the chapter you first fight Leo and his retainers before you fight them again in Chapter 18. In this scenario, Leo tries to make Elise and Camilla happy again by bringing Corrin back, and he plus his retainer plan on defeating Corrin to capture him and kill Zola as well. Leo and his retainers would start at the top right corner. They would arrive once you've decided which units to use for the chapter, and they will all head towards Corrin's direction from the get-go. Leo would be a Level 12 Dark Knight with stats akin to the enemy units present complete with the Heartseeker, Armored Blow, and Tomefaire. Odin would be a Level 11 Dark Mage with the skills Aching Blood, Malefic Aura, and Rend Heaven with a Thunder tome equipped. Niles would be a Level 11 Outlaw with the skills Movement +1, Lucky Seven, and Certain Blow.

Odin and Niles' conversations with Corrin and against other units would be the same as the ones from Chapter 18, but the only differences is that they would be worded a bit differently so that they don't talk about killing Corrin. Leo's conversation, on the other hand, could go something along the lines of this:

Vs. Corrin:

Leo: I've found you, Corrin. I believe there is still a chance we can bring you back to Nohr.

Corrin: Leo, I've made my choice. I stand with Hoshido. I won't be coming back.

Leo: And that's exactly what I've prepared for. I will take you down so that I can capture you.

Corrin: Can't you see that I'm in the middle of another conflict? I need to defeat Zola.

Leo: Leave Zola to me. Just surrender now, and I can work things out. Elise and Camilla have been depressed since that fateful day, and I want to make them well again. This is my only shot.

Corrin: If that's how you'll be, I have no choice but to fight back.

Vs. Other:

Leo: I am only here with my retainers to bring back Corrin for Elise and Camilla's sake. I know you're also after Zola, but I can assure you that I will deal with him too. If you dare interfere, I will finish you off.

Defeated:

Leo: Ugh, this isn't what I expected. l'll need some time to recover, and then it's straight to plan B.

Following the chapter, Leo would execute his plan B: kill Zola. When Corrin convinces him not to do it, Corrin would say something along the lines of, "So it's clear then. You really have betrayed Hoshido. Xander told me it was pointless to try bringing you back, but I ignored him because I cared about my sisters. He was right. I spent my time here for nothing. You now what, you take this pathetic fool and deal with him. Let him be your demise. And listen well, Corrin. The next time we meet, it will be as sworn enemies. Remember that!"

Yeah, probably not the perfect idea, but I just thought that adding Leo and his retainers could make this chapter a bit more challenging.

Chapter 10: Definitely turn it into a Seize map.

Chapter 12: Lots of changes can be made to this. For one, create a barrier surrounding the main theatre so that you cannot complete the chapter in 2 turns using a flying unit. The gimmick here is that the barrier will not go down until one boss is defeated. The two boss options are either Garon or Xander. With limited experience and no skirmishes, Garon is out of the question since he is way to strong to defeat at this point.

Kaze informs you at the beginning of the chapter that he has returned from surveillance from above the theatre and says there is another very strong enemy headed for the theatre. He advises to take out that enemy that is coming soon instead of Garon. You wonder who the enemy is until the end of your phase in turn 2, same as in Birthright, when Xander is revealed to be the enemy Kaze was talking about. Much like in Hard and Lunatic, Xander and his retainers will charge towards the player's direction. They would all have the Pass skill so that they can easily reach Corrin in a short amount of time. Once Xander is defeated, the gate surrounding the theatre will lower, allowing you to access the theatre so that you can escape.

Or for the much more evil approach, change the gimmick to "defeat two bosses, then have Corrin escape." In this scenario, the bosses would be Xander, Elise, and Garon. Once again, Garon is the same old, same old, and so is Xander, but this time, Elise can be found standing alone on the bottom left corner of the map. Story-wise, Garon forces her to fight Corrin when he eventually thinks to himself that Corrin doesn't truly care for his Nohrian siblings now that he tried to assasinate him, and he blackmails Elise into fighting Corrin or else she will die (he also convinces her to fight in this scenario by telling her that Corrin may be putting up an act). With that, her retainers will appear in dual guard stance around the center of the map (they can move). The goal here is to defeat Elise and Xander so that the barrier lowers.

In this set up, Elise would be a Level 5 Strategist with the skills Resistance +2, Tomefaire, Miracle, and Inspiration. She would have a Physic equipped to heal distant allies and the Lightning tome equipped (said tome will also be dropped after defeating her). As for her retainers, Arthur would be a Level 13 Fighter with the skills HP+5, Death Blow, and Axefaire. He has a Killer Axe and a Hand Axe equipped, and the former is dropped after defeating him. Effie would be a Level 13 Knight with the skills Defense +2, Wary Fighter, and Seal Defense. She has a Killer Lance and a Javelin equipped, and the former is dropped after defeating her.

As an added bonus, here would be Arthur, Effie, and Elise's conversations with Corrin should he/she battle them in this scenario.

Vs Corrin:

Arthur: Well well, if it isn't Corrin, or should I say Lord/Lady Traitor, the evil fiend who backstabbed Nohr and allied with Hoshido.

Corrin: You know me?

Arthur: I heard all about you! My name is Arthur, loyal champion of justice, and loyal retainer to Lady Elise! Milady speaks of you often. She always had a very fond opinion of you, but your betrayal has changed her for the worst.

Corrin: I feel so sorry for Elise. I really wish it didn't have to escalate to these events.

Arthur: Ha, don't try to move me with such pity. I have every reason to believe that deep down, you are after Lady Elise as well. After all, who was the one that tried to kill our king just now?

Corrin: I believe if I can dethrone King Garon and kill him, I can end this war. Please, hear me out!

Arthur: Listening to the words of a traitor? I won't be swayed that easily, Lord/Lady Traitor. You're the reason why Milady is no longer the cheerful person that she once was. In the name of justice, I shall do my job as her retainer and make things right. You're out of luck!

Vs. Other:

Arthur: It is my sworn duty to strike down any foe who dares reach Lady Elise. Prepare to taste my great axe of justice!

Defeated:

Arthur: Oof, luck didn't want to cooperate with me today. I won't forget this, evil-doer!
Vs. Corrin:

Effie: Hello there, Corrin. You may not know me, but I certainly know you. I'm Effie, retainer and loyal friend to Lady Elise. If you stayed with Nohr, I would've done my best to protect you as well, but now that you betrayed us, I have no choice but to strike you down.

Corrin: It was a very painful decision for me, but I had to do what was necessary. I still feel really bad for my Nohrian family, and it pains me to see Elise isn't the person she once was.

Effie: EXCUSE ME?! Do you even realize how much she's changed? Elise and I go way back. I talk to Elise very often, and she went from happy to depressed very recently. It's all thanks to you she's been crying herself to sleep every night!

Corrin: Elise, I'm so sorry...

Effie: Don't think you'Il convince me with those feelings of "sorrow". You tried to kill our king just now, and after interacting with Elise leading up to this, I don't think you're being serious with your so called "remorse".

Corrin: But-

Effie: I will never forgive you for what you've done! Elise's tears have pushed me to train even harder than I normally do, and now, I have finally come face-to-face with the very person that made Elise sad. Now, you will learn the error of your ways!

Corrin: I can't believe this is what it's come to.

Vs. Other:

Effie: Anyone who tries to reach Lady Elise has to go through me first. I especially don't take enemies lightly.

Defeated:

Effie: I didn't think I'd be out of shape for this. I need to train harder next time.
Vs. Corrin:

Elise: Corrin, I still can't believe you left us. What's so special about your Hoshidan family? Are they better than us? Is your stinky Hoshidan little sister cooler than me?

Corrin: Please, Elise, I still care about my Nohrian family, you especially. I'm sorry that Garon had to force you to fight like this.

Elise: I'm not surprised he'd do this. I chose to participate in this war after all, but I never thought I'd have to fight you.

Corrin: ...

Elise: Why, Corrin? Why did you betray us? *sob* I want my brother/sister back. I want things to be the way they once were. *sob* *sniffle*

Corrin: Elise, don't make this any harder for me. Please forgive me for what I'm about to do. I hope that you will realize my true motivations following this.

Vs. Other:

Elise: You took Corrin away from me, and now here I am... fighting to bring him/her back. I... I won't go easy on you, you hear me?!

Defeated:

Elise: You didn't kill me. I'm even barely injured. Corrin, I finally understand. You really do care about us. If only Xander and the others knew.

As for what would happen to Elise after the chapter. Corrin/whatever unit finishes Elise wouldn't kill her during battle; she would have only have a few minor injuries (nothing serious), but it would be at that moment Elise fully understands Corrin's intentions and thus tries to stop Xander from fighting Corrin again immediately after the chapter.

Chapter 14: This could definitely be a Seize map considering the events that happen in this chapter. Charlotte's skills would be Unmask, Gamble, and Rend Heaven, and Benny's skills would be Face Mien, Natural Cover, and Wary Fighter. Daniela's skills would be Savage Blow, Resistance +2, and Seal Strength.

Chapter 15: I thought it was fine for the most part. I guess the only changes I would make is to give Keaton Odd-shaped and Better Odds, as well as Grisly Wound.

Chapter 16: Definitely "defeat Iago or have Corrin escape within 20 turns" considering this chapter is the parallel to Conquest Chapter 12 in the sense that one of your siblings becomes sick and can't be used for the chapter because you need to fetch the medicine.

Chapter 17: Have Flora summon more enemies from around the bottom left portion once you reach the center area of the map. I also think Kilma could be added here as another boss so that the objective becomes "defeat both bosses." I always wondered where the heck was he during Chapter 17 since he's the Ice Tribe chief, and I always imagined different possibilities where he was during Birthright. One scenario I imagined is that maybe he was there when Garon ordered Flora to kill Corrin if he/she stepped into Ice Tribe territory, and so he has to tag along due to Garon's orders. Another scenario should Kilma be added in this chapter is that Garon, knowing the Ice Tribe had intended to rebel from Nohr, ordered him to attack Corrin, or else the Ice Tribe would be wiped out, but Flora jumps in at the last second to say they will volunteer. In the Kilma and Flora as bosses scenario, Kilma would be killed in battle, while Flora would be injured to make way for her death following the battle.

Here are my battle conversation ideas should Corrin/Felicia battle Kilma:

Vs Corrin:

Kilma: Isn't this fitting a battle. The leader of this Hoshidan army against me, the Ice Tribe's chief. I am prepared to do what is necessary for the sake of my people, even if it ends with my death.

Corrin: It doesn't have to end this way. Don't you understand the destruction and atrocities Garon has caused?

Kilma: How about the atrocities YOU caused? I've been informed that you and your army are the reason the Wolfskin are now extinct. I have a reason to believe you all are bloodthirsty savages who want to do the same to my people.

Corrin: It's true. We've done that, and we can't forgive ourselves for the genocide we did. Did Garon or Iago tell you about it? They probably didn't tell you what really happened. Just listen to me!

Kilma: Enough! You don't understand the struggles our people have faced recently. I believe this is the only way peace can be resolved, and I won't hear your banter anymore.
Vs Felicia:

Kilma: So they pitted you against me, Felicia? I can't believe you are raising your weapon against your own people.

Felicia: Father, I don't want to fight you. I really don't! I think Garon or Iago has brainwashed you and Flora to do this. I'm trying to tell you that Corrin is on the path of justice.

Kilma: From what I was told, Corrin, you, and everyone else in the Hoshidan army killed the entire Wolfskin population. I am appalled, Felicia. Only the actions of a heartless serial killer can do such despicable acts. Something tells me that all of you have the same intention to do that against the Ice Tribe.

Felicia: That's absurd! Whoever told you that didn't explain our side of the story. That's why you need to drop your weapon and listen.

Kilma: I don't have time to listen. This is war. The only way there can be resolution at this point is through fighting alone, especially in the situation my own people have been put into.

Felicia: This isn't you. You're not the father that I remember.

Kilma: It fills me with great pain that I must attack my own daughter, but as the chief, I will do what I must to defend my people from their gravest hour, even if it ends with my death.

Felicia: But I don't want to kill you! Oh, Father, I can't believe this is what's come of you.

Kilma: There's no point in keeping me alive, Felicia. I'm already on the verge of death. Draw your weapon and fight me!

Felicia: *sob* *sob* Father...

Defeated (Vs Felicia):

Kilma: It's clear from your battle that you and your group truly mean well. Thank you, Felicia. Thank you for freeing me from the pain and torture that has been inflicted upon my people.

Felicia: Father! Don't die on me! I will get you healed immediately. Just hang in there!

Kilma: There's no point. It's already too late to save me. No worries though, I can die in peace. Don't cry, my beloved daughter... My dying wish is that... *cough* *cough*... you and Flora live on... for the sake of the Ice Tribe... Please... free your sister... from the same torture she's been given... ....

Felicia: Father? FATHER! *sob*
Vs Other:

Kilma: I will fight to defend my people from the horrors of the war we've experienced up until now. I'm ready to die if this is how it's meant to be.

Defeated (Vs. Other):

Kilma: So your group truly means well. We were deceived after all. *cough *cough* Thank you... for freeing me from the pain inflicted on my people. In my final moments, I ask you... tell Flora the truth... and keep my daughters alive... for the Ice Tribe's future...

Chapter 18: Make the map a bit bigger so that you can't reach Leo right away, move his retainers a bit close to your units, and give each of the Faceless the Poison Strike skill.

If Leo and his retainers were to be fought in Chapter 9, Leo would still keep the same in battle dialogues like he normally had, but Odin and Niles' quotes would be altered.

Pre-Battle Quote:

Odin: Milord has become overwhelmed with the profound rage of ten thousand demons. Now that you've pushed him to this extreme, my spell hand has channeled the ultimate darkness to destroy you into oblivion!

Defeated:

Odin: My darkness failed me... but how?
Pre-Battle Quote:

Niles: You've certainly done it. Lord Leo's anger has reached the point that he wants you dead. Just the thought of killing you to satisfy Milord makes me excited. Ooh, I'm going to enjoy this!

Defeated:

Niles: You really do play rough... a lot more rough than I thought.

Chapter 19: A lot of the enemies, and even the boss, could definitely have some added skills. I haven't thought what the skills would each of them have though. You could also turn this into a Seize map to make the boss harder to take out.

Chapter 20: Once again, make the Faceless challenging to beat. I'd say give all them Savage Blow. I'd also change the mission objective to "defeat boss within 20 turns" since this chapter was about escaping Fort Dragonfall at all costs.

Chapter 21: Create some sort of barrier so that flying all the way to the boss is no option.

Chapter 22: All I can think of for this is that Shura's skills could be Point Blank, Certain Blow, Bowfaire, and Lucky Seven. This is another chapter that could use the "Seize" objective to make Shura harder to take out.

Chapter 24 and 25: Turn it into a seize objective.

Chapter 26: I would change this chapter so that it would be more of a parallel to Conquest Chapter 25. I would still give Xander those lowered stats, since story-wise, it makes sense. Elise's death has destroyed him to the point that he wants to die out of shame, so his stats are weakened to reflect that. If that's the case, what should I do to make Xander harder to take out? I'd say make the entire battlefield Corrin and Xander stand on consist entirely of healing tiles so that both units will do very little damage to each other. I also think Xander can be given the Death Blow so that he'd be a bit more like Ryoma: one who can have a decent chance to score a critical

Similar to Conquest Chapter 25, make Xander wait for 20 turns so that he doesn't act on his own except for counterattacks (I chose 20 turns instead of 25 since the Xander's map isn't as complex as Ryoma's map). Once Turn 20 has passed, Xander will start attacking Corrin on his own. In addition, make the doors unopenable via Locktouch and instill a Dragon's Vein in the center of the upper portion of the map to remove the healing tiles and allow both Xander and Corrin to deal normal damage to each other. Much like in its Conquest counterpart, the Dragon's Vein tiles would be surrounded by two very large doors, and the only way you can access them is by killing Laslow or Peri in battle. Killing either of them will also open the doors leading into the battle room. Laslow and Peri would also be stationary and would stand over some sort of object that would increase their evasiveness and heal them similar to how Saizo and Kagero are treated in Conquest Chapter 25.

If Xander is defeated by someone other that Corrin, his defeat quote would go along the lines of, "I never expected the Hoshidan army to interfere our battle, but I see how much they care about you. Corrin, did you see how your Hoshidan allies defeated me just now? They fought without fear or hesitation. That's how I wanted you to fight. You might've not been the one to kill me, but I know you will learn from them after watching what they have done just now." Xander's death scene following the battle would still proceed like normal.

Endgame: All your units would start at the other end of the map instead of the center of it. This way, it will take some time to reach Dragon Garon, and starting at the other side would allow Garon to actually make use of the Dragon's Vein tiles to blight your units just like how the map was technically designed to do (I only know about Garon does because I read about it in the Fire Emblem wiki: I haven't seen a single video where someone prolonged the battle to the point that Garon used the Dragon's Vein tiles.

That's about it for what I'd do to make Birthright similar to Conquest gameplay wise. I haven't thought about the skills for the enemy units/bosses too much, so I think I'll revisit this once I figured what they'd be, but it'll probably take some time.

EDIT: Added some battle conversations with Kilma should Birthright add him as a boss in Chapter 17, as well as some new ideas for Chapter 9.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
We're back to the Pokemon news. You may have already seen this trailer
Solgaleo is psychic/steel. Why? Lunala's psychic/ghost at least makes sense. Solgaleo should've been psychic/fire. Even it signature move looks fire. Welp, time to add Solgaleo to join Lugia and Palkia in the list of Pokemon with typings that don't make sense.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Solgaleo is psychic/steel. Why? Lunala's psychic/ghost at least makes sense. Solgaleo should've been psychic/fire. Even it signature move looks fire. Welp, time to add Solgaleo to join Lugia and Palkia in the list of Pokemon with typings that don't make sense.
I was surprised by the legendary types too. I thought Lunala would be part Dark since night-time is associated with Darkness, but I guess the Ghost-type comes from the common association with ghosts with nighttime.

Solgaleo is even more surprising, especially when everyone was expecting Fire since the Sun is commonly associated with heat. From what I've read in another forum though, the Steel-type could be referencing the sun's gravitational pull and how it effects Earth's magnetic field. I'm no expert scientist, nor do I major in a science in the classes I take, but I guess you can make the analogy that magnets have Steel-like properties. I guess there's more to it than that though, so anyone who can come up with a better explanation regarding how Solgaleo's Steel-type references the Earth's magnetic field, fill free to talk about it.

I think I'll get used to the typing. People were complaining how Solgaleo would be Pyroar 2.0 when it was first revealed because it seemed like it was going to be a Fire-type, but now that it isn't that, I guess it's a good thing that the typing at least differentiates from each other.

I'm guessing Sunsteel Strike is a Steel-type attack since you can hear the normal damage sound when Salamence gets hit by it, not to mention that it jumps straight to the phrase "Salamence fainted." It's Japanese name is even called "Meteor Drive." Moongeist Beam is probably a Ghost-type attack since it did super effective damage to Gengar.

I'm surprised the professor wasn't the older guy with the yellow coat (a.k.a. Hala), but I don't mind. Professor Kukui already looks like a really cool character, so I'm sure I'll enjoy him. Hau looks like he'll be another one of those friendly rival stereotypes, but I hope he will be a better character than the Kalos trio. Lillie, the mysterious assistant, will apparently have an important role in the story according to the official website, and they also mention she doesn't really like battling. Something tells me she could be related to Alola's evil team, or maybe she'll be a rival character that will act similar to N.

The Rotom Pokedex looks pretty neat. Gives me a Yokai Watch vibe yet again similar to what Litten did, but I think it's pretty cool how it will tell you where to head next based off your conversations with others.

And the Alola region consisting of only four islands... Hawaii technically has eight islands though, so I have a feeling that maybe those unseen islands could either be 1) the Postgame or 2) where you will catch event legendaries. I have a lot of thoughts about the Alola region, but I think I'll post about that another time.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Moongeist Beam is probably a Ghost-type attack since it did super effective damage to Gengar.
Don't forget, Gengar is also part Poison and Psychic is super-effective against Poison. So, Moongeist Beam is either Ghost or Psychic (inb4 Lunala gets the Genesect treatment and its signature move isn't the same as either of its typings)

Hau looks like he'll be another one of those friendly rival stereotypes, but I hope he will be a better character than the Kalos trio.
Hau reminds me of Barry.

Lillie, the mysterious assistant, will apparently have an important role in the story according to the official website, and they also mention she doesn't really like battling. Something tells me she could be related to Alola's evil team, or maybe she'll be a rival character that will act similar to N.
The official site does say that she works for the professor so i don't see her being part of the evil team. She even carries a Pokeball shaped bag. Although i can definitely see her being similar to N, at least in the battling department. Although N didn't like Pokemon capturing in general while Lillie doesn't seem to mind it so, i don't know, we'll see. Lillie definitely reminds me of Wally though. My friend brought up a theory that she'll be connected to the Sungaleo and Lunala, similar to how the Kimono Girls were connected to Ho-Oh and Lugia.

The Rotom Pokedex looks pretty neat.
I'm looking forward to the eventual Sun&Moon anime just to see Ash's reaction when he see the Rotom Pokedex. He'll be like "NO WAY, THAT POKEDEX MOVES ON ITS OWN!? SO COOL!" You read that in Ash's voice, didn't you?

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Those are some conveniently placed clouds. I wonder what other islands are they hiding from us.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Don't forget, Gengar is also part Poison and Psychic is super-effective against Poison. So, Moongeist Beam is either Ghost or Psychic (inb4 Lunala gets the Genesect treatment and its signature move isn't the same as either of its typings)
That's true, but considering both Solgaleo and Lunala are both Psychic-types, I feel like it'd be more fitting if their signature types are based on their secondary types. That's just me though.

Hau reminds me of Barry.
That's what I thought too! I liked Barry in the D/P/Pt games, so Hau also gets points for that.

The official site does say that she works for the professor so i don't see her being part of the evil team. She even carries a Pokeball shaped bag. Although i can definitely see her being similar to N, at least in the battling department. Although N didn't like Pokemon capturing in general while Lillie doesn't seem to mind it so, i don't know, we'll see. Lillie definitely reminds me of Wally though. My friend brought up a theory that she'll be connected to the Sungaleo and Lunala, similar to how the Kimono Girls were connected to Ho-Oh and Lugia.
That's an interesting thought regarding how Lillie could be connected to Sungaleo and Lunala. I'm reminded of those now-fake Pokemon Plus and Minus rumors back then where your friend had a rather deep connection to the legendaries.

I'm just speculating she could be part of the evil team because the official site states she works with Kukui for "personal reason." That phrase sounds a little suspicious. I also states that she likes to read and "has devoured many books". When I hear about someone with an interest in books like that, I'm reminded of a scientist who probably reads lots of them for the sake of research. It's because of that I speculate she could be an undercover scientist.

There also theories I read elsewhere that she could be related to the evil team's leader. She definitely looks someone with lots of wealth because of that clothing, and all the region's team leaders were always pretty wealthy (I mean, look at how elaborate and complex their bases are; no way can you build that on a limited budget), so that could be one reason why people think of her that way.

I'm looking forward to the eventual Sun&Moon anime just to see Ash's reaction when he see the Rotom Pokedex. He'll be like "NO WAY, THAT POKEDEX MOVES ON ITS OWN!? SO COOL!" You read that in Ash's voice, didn't you?
I read that in Ash's voice all right. It's also interesting to note that Professor Oak still has a Rotom from the Black and White anime (he caught it during the arc when Ash and the gang were traveling from Unova to Kanto). Something tells me that he will give Ash his Rotom so that it will be used for the Alola Pokedex later on.

------

As promised, here are my thoughts and theories about the Alola region based on the map we were given. I also shared this with two other social threads I'm a part of, so that's probably why you might think to yourself, "Haven't I read this somewhere before?"

Four main islands to explore when Hawaii technically has eight? Hmm, something tells me the other islands could either be 1) Postgame material or 2) where you catch other legendaries. That extra island hanging off the island with the canyon seems rather suspicious. I'm willing to bet it's either 1) where you catch a legendary not Solgaleo and Lunala or 2) the location of this game's Victory Road. I can't find anywhere else on the map where the Victory Road could be.

Now to speculate what each island has, starting with island 1:
This is definitely the island where you start. The town in the middle looks like the starting village. The Rotom Pokedex in its mini trailer mentioned something about the Pokemon Trainer school, and I have a feeling its in the town directly beneath the starting town. My guess is that judging from the road to reach, it's probably going to be the "second town" you come across in your journey. The city is probably going to be the location of your first gym badge. I don't know what the town above it will provide though. The volcano could be a route location since it's based off the Diamond-Head volcano, which is extinct in real life.

Moving on to Island #2:
I can already find four major cities here where the next four gyms will probably be located. I think this is the second island you will explore. My guess is that you start in the city located above the lighthouse since it has a pretty distinct port. It also looks it's the city where the supposed resort/Water gym was located, that one building we saw from the first trailer of the games. The mountainous jungle located below is probably the route that leads to the to the lighthouse city. The resort with the beach is probably going to be a route, but I'm intrigued with the golf course behind it. Golf in Pokemon? That should be interesting to see. The city above the resort looks rather cool. I'm willing to bet that modern-looking building is the city's gym. Those water ponds located in the top left interest me though. I wonder what could they be?

Next up, island 3:
I can find already pinpoint two major cities where there will be probably be gyms: the one on the top left and the one on the top right. The top left city looks interesting. It gives me an Attack on Titan vibe with the walls. The one on the top right is just as interesting with dedicated Japanese garden space and the pagoda located at the tip. I have a feeling that pagoda is going to be the gym. Maybe it will be a Flying-type gym because of the height of the structure? That'd be cool to see, especially if the Flying-type gym leader dresses in traditional Japanese clothing and resembles Takumi from Fire Emblem Fates (I'd see him being a Flying-type trainer because of archery has air-like characteristics, and his bow has wind like patterns at the tips with wings at the center). OK, I shouldn't put my thoughts about Fire Emblem here since it's doubtful we'd even get a trainer who resembles a Fire Emblem character, but it was fun to think about the nonetheless. I also think that city with the pagoda is the one you'll visit first because of its distinct port, and you can see a boat headed straight for it.

Now, where could the 8th gym be located? I'm going to guess it's the supposed city located at the bottom center for now. Those born stuff located beneath the building in the trees are probably buildings, and the house in the trees is probably a gym.

That mountain in the middle is definitely based off Mauna Loa. It's probably the region's main mountain since Mauna Loa is supposed to be the largest volcano in Hawaii, and one of the largest mountains in the world. I wonder why there would be snow there though. I can't even tell whether or not it's supposed to be a town or some sort of research facility. I also wonder what's the deal with that stonehenge-like place with the water surrounding it.

Next stop on our tour: island #4:
There seems to be only own town/city here: the Pacifidlog Town lookalike where the boat seems to be headed (and probably the first place you'll visit in the island). In fact, this island looks rather... secluded.

I am willing to bet that canyon is where you will catch Solgaleo/Lunala. The part that gives it away is the cone-like mountain with the pedestial and the stairs located in front of it. It just screams "Solgaleo/Lunala's location" to me. I'm guessing this is where the climatic part of the story kicks in where the evil team begins to carry out their evil plan. It's large size looks pretty fitting for the final location you fight evil team.

But that what about the massive tree on the left and that lava-affected area on the right? They could also be potential location where you catch the legendaries as well. When we first saw Solgaleo in last month's trailer, it looked like it was summoned somewhere inside a tree, while Lunala looked like it was summoned within some sort of cave. That tree and the lava-affected area seem to match up with those locations...

Which begs the question: If the tree and the lava-affected area are where you catch the Sun and Moon legendaries respectively, what's the deal with canyon? It could be the region's Victory Road since it looks a challenging area to explore, but that ritual ground located in front of the cone mountain still looks suspicious. My guess then would be this where a ritual is performed to summon Solgaleo/Lunala to their respective tree/lava-affected area for them to be found. Let's give it some time and see which thought turns out true.

I already gave my thoughts what that extra small island could be a few paragraphs up.

And finally: Pearl Harbor:
I'm calling it now. This is the region's Pokemon League! Why would it be located on its own like this? It even looks so modern and grand that it just seems very fitting to be a Pokemon League. That tall white building definitely looks very fitting to be the Pokemon League. The only question then is this: What's the mansion-like building behind it supposed to be. I'm going to guess it is the champion's house for now, or it could be the port where you will be dropped off once you surpassed Victory Road (I don't see Victory Road being located here since there's no way it fit in such a tiny space).

Or maybe it's the new Battle Facility the hiker was talking about in Pokemon X and Y. That building looks like something that fits with the description "we have this Battle Facility like you've never seen." I'm not too sure about it though, since there doesn't seem to be any other location that looks like a Pokemon League building except for this one.

And like I said, this is definitely based off Pearl Harbor since the facility looks similar to the actual Pearl Harbor memorial. I guess that's another reason why it makes sense for this location to be the Pokemon League. The Pearl Harbor memorial is supposed to be a very patriotic and grand location in the United States, so that's just another reason it could be this region's Pokemon League. We'll see if I'm right in the coming months.

Last edited:

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
Since I saw Leo's typing it DOES make sense if you're looking at it in a scientific way, although fire and the sun have been always seen together since the Greeks and mythology. I did find some smart comments explaining this:

They went with a more scientific background for the solgaleo. The sun doesn't actually burn. Instead it produces heat and light through nuclear fusion caused by gases slamming into each other causing fusion. On our earth in order to do this safely you need heavy metals (steel) to protect scientist at fusion reactors. Yes in mythology the sun is connected to fire. The beast that devours the sun relates to the steel typing in that it has fusion inside its body while protecting others by its steel typing.
To be fair, if you apply a bit of science to it, then Solgaleo's typing actually makes sense. During a star's cycle it gradually fuses with heavier and heavier elements, starting with hydrogen and ending with iron. Once it starts to fuse with iron atoms, then it is using more energy than it is producing, which kickstarts the death of a star.
Also the fact that he weak to fire alludes to how the star's core made out of iron is being used or burned up as fuel to keep the star shining, which eventually fades when all the hydrogen is used up, causing the core to fall and become a red giant just before the temperature and pressure rise and cause the outer layer of the star to blow up.

I'm surprised I'm even using this information outside of earth science class, I even got out my notes while writing this XD

I really wasn't shocked tbh I mean I actually learned this stuff in earth science this year lol. And props to the pokemon team for not going the generic sun = fire and actually doing proper terminology because frankly someone is going to complain either way if it's a generic fire type or steel because it doesn't make sense to them. If only those people could stop complaining for 5 seconds and look up the sun and learn something new lol (not to jab at anyone here)

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
those now-fake Pokemon Plus and Minus rumors
Oh my God, that takes me back. I was still in Middle School when those rumors happened.

There also theories I read elsewhere that she could be related to the evil team's leader. She definitely looks someone with lots of wealth because of that clothing, and all the region's team leaders were always pretty wealthy (I mean, look at how elaborate and complex their bases are; no way can you build that on a limited budget), so that could be one reason why people think of her that way
So, in a way, she's like Silver. Silver is the son of Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket. So maybe Lillie is the daughter of the villainous team leader. Of course, if this is the case, then she'll know about Team Island (let's call it that for now, i don't want to keep calling it "villainous team") because unlike Silver, she wasn't abandoned. Because Silver knew that Team Rocket existed but didn't know he was related to them.
I have another theory that she's part of Team Island but she doesn't know they're true motives. In this case, she'd be similar to Alain, a trainer who works for Team Flare under the belief that they'll use Mega Evolution energy for peaceful purposes.

It gives me an Attack on Titan vibe with the walls.
Wailord gets an evolution: Wailtitan. It can stand on two legs. That's actually terrifying.

What's the mansion-like building behind it supposed to be
It could be the Hall of Fame

I forgot to add this so that's why its out of order

That mountain in the middle is definitely based off Mauna Loa. It's probably the region's main mountain since Mauna Loa is supposed to be the largest volcano in Hawaii, and one of the largest mountains in the world. I wonder why there would be snow there though.
Red found another snowy mountain while he waits for someone to challenge him. I seriously want to fight Red again.

A question for everyone: what Mega Evolutions do you want to see? Personally, i'd like a Mega Flygon and Mega Yanmega. Mega Flygon was actually supposed to be a thing but Ken Sugimori got artist's block. And Mega Yanmega just rolls right of the tongue.

In Fire Emblem stuff, i beat Heirs of Fate 5. Just like the other Heirs of Fate maps, the difficulty is BS.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Oh my God, that takes me back. I was still in Middle School when those rumors happened.

So, in a way, she's like Silver. Silver is the son of Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket. So maybe Lillie is the daughter of the villainous team leader. Of course, if this is the case, then she'll know about Team Island (let's call it that for now, i don't want to keep calling it "villainous team") because unlike Silver, she wasn't abandoned. Because Silver knew that Team Rocket existed but didn't know he was related to them.
I have another theory that she's part of Team Island but she doesn't know they're true motives. In this case, she'd be similar to Alain, a trainer who works for Team Flare under the belief that they'll use Mega Evolution energy for peaceful purposes.

Wailord gets an evolution: Wailtitan. It can stand on two legs. That's actually terrifying.

It could be the Hall of Fame

I forgot to add this so that's why its out of order

Red found another snowy mountain while he waits for someone to challenge him. I seriously want to fight Red again.

A question for everyone: what Mega Evolutions do you want to see? Personally, i'd like a Mega Flygon and Mega Yanmega. Mega Flygon was actually supposed to be a thing but Ken Sugimori got artist's block. And Mega Yanmega just rolls right of the tongue.

In Fire Emblem stuff, i beat Heirs of Fate 5. Just like the other Heirs of Fate maps, the difficulty is BS.
Do you know that Yanmega japanese name is Megayanma? (From what i remember)
So mega yanmega would be MegaMegaYanma in japanese (good thing to appear in anime for sure)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's not weird that Lunala isn't a dark type. In the Japanese versions of the game, that type is called something more akin to "bad" or "evil" type. That explains why all the "shadow" moves are ghost type attacks as well.

As far as Solgaleo goes...psychic types are often associated with space and astronomy in Pokemon. You know, Jirachi, Solrock and Lunatone, Gothitelle, Cosmic Power, the psychic gym in X/Y. And as for the steel type...well, I guess it's a Lucario situation where it doesn't make sense, but at least it's cool.

You could argue that Solgaleo isn't fire type because the sun isn't literal fire, but Pokemon hasn't really cared before. Sunny Day, Lava Plume, Eruption and Magma Storm are all fire type moves despite not being literal flames. Its typing really doesn't make sense by Pokemon logic.
Palkia's makes sense. It's because of the pearl theme - pearls are formed in water. Likewise, Dialga is a steel type because diamonds are incredibly hard.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Palkia's makes sense. It's because of the pearl theme - pearls are formed in water. Likewise, Dialga is a steel type because diamonds are incredibly hard.
The pearl argument makes sense but besides that, i can't see the Water typing in Palkia. You know, Palkia and Lugia should swap primary types. Palkia should be Psychic/Dragon and Lugia should be Water/Flying. Palkia being Psychic/Dragon makes more sense because, as you mentioned, Psychic-Types
are often associated with space and astronomy in Pokemon.
And Palkia is the Spatial Pokemon. As for Lugia, literally everything depicts it in water.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Those are some conveniently placed clouds. I wonder what other islands are they hiding from us.
You know, there could be more islands to explore after all. Gamexplain's Alola Map Analysis video points out an island somewhat obscured behind the clouds in Alola's official artwork. The only thing present on it is a single large palm tree.

I edited the video link so that it starts right at the part where they talk about it.

Location wise, that palm tree island matches up with the top right cloud in the Alola map presented by Professor Kukui in that gameplay footage. If this island does become the real deal, I think it's a good candidate for the spot where the Strange Souvenir legendary could be caught. The palm tree island seems rather distant and mysterious that it'd be fitting for some special legendary to be found there.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
The palm tree island seems rather distant and mysterious that it'd be fitting for some special legendary to be found there.
I have two theories on that
1. That's where we'll find the "Eclipse" Legendary
2. That's where we'll find some event Mythical Pokemon. I would say Magearna but it doesn't seem like the type of Pokemon that appears in a palm tree island. Its more likely to be caught at maybe some special place in that walled city or maybe that island that's located below the Solgaleo and Lunala islands. Or, its probably just gonna be given to you.

I'd say theory 1 is the more likely one.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I have two theories on that
1. That's where we'll find the "Eclipse" Legendary
2. That's where we'll find some event Mythical Pokemon. I would say Magearna but it doesn't seem like the type of Pokemon that appears in a palm tree island. Its more likely to be caught at maybe some special place in that walled city or maybe that island that's located below the Solgaleo and Lunala islands. Or, its probably just gonna be given to you.

I'd say theory 1 is the more likely one.
1) Something tells me that the "Eclipse" Legendary could match up with the Strange Souvenir Legendary. The Strange Souvenir's description states that it depicts "a Pokemon that is venerated as a protector in some region far from Kalos." Some of the third version legendaries tend to be protectors of the region, like Rayquaza and Zygarde, so maybe the "Eclipse" Legendary could be the protector of Alola in that sense.

2) Yeah, I'm pretty sure Magearna will be involved in that walled city since it looks similar to the location of Volcaneon movie. If it ends up being an event legendary, it will end up being distributed in a event (seems like a fitting Pokemon for the first online distribution), but then it could unlock a special event in-game when you bring it to that city.

The "Eclipse Legendary" seems like the more fitting option for the Pokemon that resides in that lone island for the time being.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Possible leak. Even though these look the most legit, take it with a grain of salt though
That fold near the edge is the biggest indicator of legitimacy. It looks like another Coro Coro leak. But again, take it with a grain of salt. Although the thing that may prove that the leak is fake is the typings are in English.

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
This thread should be renamed 'Corri- Er... Pokémon Sun & Moon Social Thread'.

Anyway, I finally got my first child unit, Ophelia, through Owain/Elise. I get the feeling that I may have waited a bit too long (after Chapter 18) to get her, but at least she is strong and can be a regular unit of mine.

WVW69jRFhQIaTtFWAc.jpg

Another thing is that I'd like to bring up Keaton's Wolfssegner outfit. While it is a reskin of his Wolfskin one, I still think it looks really good and I cannot decide which one I prefer. Maybe I just have a fetish for suits, as giving a character any suit-like outfit (Wolfskin, Mercenary) is a way to make me love their design.
Someone more talented than me should recolour Keaton's portrait with this.

D

Deleted member

Possible leak. Even though these look the most legit, take it with a grain of salt though
That fold near the edge is the biggest indicator of legitimacy. It looks like another Coro Coro leak. But again, take it with a grain of salt. Although the thing that may prove that the leak is fake is the typings are in English.
I have to say, Litten's evolution has a pose similar to Espeon's official art.

That, and it may be the angle of the art, but Popplio's evolution looks more like an Oshawott evolution to me.
I do like Rowlet's evolution...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

The illustration style doesn't match Sugimori's at all! It's even more painfully obvious with the legit Alola starter illustrations right next to them! And the fold means absolutely nothing, as Photoshop can easily reproduce that effect. Also Popplio's "evolution" looks FAR too similar to Oshawott, they even reused the shell design for crying out loud!

Skyward

Smash Apprentice
I decided to look up Odin and Elise's supports on YouTube to see the comments.

They're... well:

This is probably a sign that you are looking a bit too deep into it.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

The illustration style doesn't match Sugimori's at all! It's even more painfully obvious with the legit Alola starter illustrations right next to them! And the fold means absolutely nothing, as Photoshop can easily reproduce that effect. Also Popplio's "evolution" looks FAR too similar to Oshawott, they even reused the shell design for crying out loud!
Ok calm down, i wasn't saying it was actually real.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Seeing all the fake Coroco leaks is part of the fun of waiting for a new Pokemon generation, I say. There's always so many of them these days, and a lot of them are actually pretty good.

Just as long as you remember to assume fake until proven real. Personally I just wait for Serebii to post a leak to even bother guessing if it could be true or not. They've got some good judgement when it comes to leaks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom