• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I don't know if this has been thought of at all but Corrin will be the last/first character you have to fight in All-Star, kinda neat.
Are the DLC characters even included in All-Star mode? I haven't gotten any of them yet, so I don't know.

As for color palettes:
Female: Orange
Male: Blue

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
So, does anyone here have anything planned for their first playthrough of Fates? If you have an idea what to do with one route but not the others that's perfectly okay.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
FWOOOOSH!
TO THE HYPE MOTHERSHIP WE GO!
This had me in stitches! :rotfl:

"Assuming direct control of the Corrin Hype Mothership!"
I knew I would find fanart of Ninja Aqua if I searched hard enough!
View attachment 88495
Exactly the reason why I never underestimate the ability to find fanart of anything on the internet!
What is this anime? It reminds me something, but I'm not sure... Kill la Kill?
Yep, it's Kill La Kill.
I just realized...the Orange Corrin palette has blue accents...
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT REMINDS ME OF IF DRAGON COLORS MIRROR PALETTE COLORS?

Everytime I counter imma yell: "CORNMON DIGIVOLVES TOOOO!!"
ALL OF MY YES! This is too perfect!

Cornmon -> Corrinmon -> Kamuimon -> OmniKamuimon!
So, does anyone here have anything planned for their first playthrough of Fates? If you have an idea what to do with one route but not the others that's perfectly okay.
Still going Nohr route first, but aside from "Marry Nyx" I don't have anything specific in mind.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I don't have much planned for my play through aside from who I'm going to marry in each route. And as you would probably guess, I'm going to try to get every unit.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well first of all...

I should play Awakening.

THEN, I'll probably pick the Hoshido route first. I'll clearly be a FE beginner at that time (only played a bit Path of Radiance once at a friend's place) and I've heard that this path was easier. Plus, there's less waifus IMO.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
No idea which path I'm going or what I'm going to do first. Although, I am thinking of playing one of the other paths after I play through the first I pick drunk just to make it more amusing.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I've been watching reaction videos ever since the direct... February can't come fast enough considering I will probably end up maining Corrin and definitely Bayonetta since she was my vote in the ballet. I love how they all basically start out as "Really? ANOTHER fire emblem character?" Then about 20 seconds later: "Oh, he transforms into a dragon? Nevermind, I am ok with this!"

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
I plan to settle down in my castle with a nice waifu, get cozy, start a family

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just realized...the Orange Corrin palette has blue accents...
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT REMINDS ME OF IF DRAGON COLORS MIRROR PALETTE COLORS?

Everytime I counter imma yell: "CORNMON DIGIVOLVES TOOOO!!"
Digimon rep confirmed for Smash 5?

Awesome. :troll:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I love how they all basically start out as "Really? ANOTHER fire emblem character?" Then about 20 seconds later: "Oh, he transforms into a dragon? Nevermind, I am ok with this!"
Can't say that I wasn't surprised by more FE content. But even before seeing Corrin, I thought...

"Wait. If there's FE:Fates content, that mean it's either the Avatar or Azura. More female characters yeah!" Then Sakura says "Big Brother" and I knew that we would got Corrin.

... Yes, I was happy that we simply got a new female character. Through the trailer, I was saying "come on, show us the female variant!". And considering how cool she looks, and this doesn't even include the dragon form, I can't be bothered by this character.

D

Deleted member

I dunno why I haven't been getting Notifications from this thread...

I don't have anything planned for the Nohr and Revelation routes, but I do plan to have Corrin marry Hana on my Hoshido playthrough. I think I'll also make Corrin a physical attacker in all three routes.
I think I will play the games by ear mostly.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I might discuss my own plans since I asked everyone else here.

In Conquest, I intend to get Odin and Elise married as soon as possible to get Ophelia.

In Birthright, I'm giving Joker/Jakob a chef's hat.

Finally, everyone will be cross s-supporting (Hoshido x Nohr) each other in Revelations.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato

In Conquest, I intend to get Odin and Elise married as soon as possible to get Ophelia.

Finally, everyone will be cross s-supporting (Hoshido x Nohr) each other in Revelations.
Same.
Except probably not in a Conquest run. I'm having second thoughts about actually playing Conquest twice. I might just play F!Cornmon and marry Foleo and claim it as a yuri pair. :substitute:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Playing them in the order Birthright -> Conquest -> Revelation
Birthright first because it's supposedly the easier one, and Revelation last because it's not being released until after the others

Nothing more specific planned yet

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I'm gonna marry Odin and Nyx to get the best possible Ophelia,

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I'm gonna marry Odin and Nyx to get the best possible Ophelia,
That's really up to debate, though. Elise!Ophelia isn't too far off from Nyx!Ophelia in stats.
It really depends what hair color you prefer on Ophelia in the end.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's really up to debate, though. Elise!Ophelia isn't too far off from Nyx!Ophelia in stats.
Yeah I guess. I just feel it makes the most sense to marry the 2 dark mages to get a dark mage.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I guess I'll say who I plan to marry in each game.
Hoshido: Oboro
Nohr(Using :4corrinf:): Odin/Owain
Revelations: Pieri

So basically in my Nohr play through Ophielia will be my daughter. ( Kotor Kotor )

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Yeah I guess. I just feel it makes the most sense to marry the 2 dark mages to get a dark mage.
True. Though I'd prefer my lil' Phelia be blonde like her gwanmah.

If anything, maybe in a Conquest playthrough I'll make Odin marry Nyx.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I'll probably get Conquest first, since I can't get the Special Edition (...), and I'll probably waifu Nyx or Camilla or something.
For Birthright, it'll probably be Hana or Rinkah.
For the third route, I'll use the female, and her name will be Corrinne.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'll probably get Conquest first, since I can't get the Special Edition (...), and I'll probably waifu Nyx or Camilla or something.
For Birthright, it'll probably be Hana or Rinkah.
For the third route, I'll use the female, and her name will be Corrinne.
Oh, someone else who like Rinkah!

She looks so cool. But I feel that she won't be that popular, because of her physique.

Edit: 23th female character among 35, in the japanese popularity poll. Not that bad actually.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I'm doing blond Ophelia. Most of the pairings I'm doing is basically between how much I liked their supports to what hair color the kid would look good in. Eugenics will be an afterthought unless the pairing just happens to be best eugenic wise (like Xander x Charlotte from what I've seen), all the more fun for me. A favorite pairing and a super solider.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Oh, someone else who like Rinkah!

She looks so cool. But I feel that she is won't be that popular, because of her physique.

Edit: 23th female character among 35, in the japanese popularity poll. Not that bad actually.
I think Rinkah's pretty cute, and I like her fiery personality.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I think Rinkah's pretty cute, and I like her fiery personality.
Yes, she does have her cuteness!
But I think that her body will make many people question their own masculinity :troll:

I think that the Hoshido waifu will be Rinkah (I only like her, so far), and Pieiri for the Nohr side. Pieri have a really unique look IMO, like Rinkah.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It wasn't meant to be taken that seriously though. We were just talking about how we can easily relate to Corrin because he shirks his real world duties to go play Smash instead. Just having a laugh.

I know how much you like Pit, I just really don't care.

Hyping all the way till February!

AQUA
Sneaks In?!
You wording made it seen you were serious...but since I don't care about you not caring, it no longer matters
It's worth noting that some of those supports are some of the best in the series, do look forward to some golden ones like F!Corrin/Xander (provided all the symbolism and imagery makes it through localization).
Sounds interesting...but I'll probably stick with Camilla and Aqua(both male and female)

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I'll throw in my first run pairings for both genders.

Nohr Male: Ophelia
Nohr Female: Zero

Hoshido Male: Hana & Anna
Hoshido Female: Asama

Revelations Male: Ophelia again
Revelations Female: Lazward

I added Anna in Hoshido Male because marrying a first gen girl actually screws you out of recruiting every unit in a single run if you play Mamui. It doesn't occur if you play Femui, or have Mamui marry a second gen character or a Kamuisexual.

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I added Anna in Hoshido Male because marrying a first gen girl actually screws you out of recruiting every unit in a single run if you play Mamui. It doesn't occur if you play Femui, or have Mamui marry a second gen character or a Kamuisexual
Unless the answer has something to do with spoilers, could you tell me how?
Also what's a Kamuisexual?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A Kamuisexual are the homosexual marriage options available.
Why not just say bisexual to avoid having to define a made up word?

If male Corrin marries Zero you don't get Kanna and Eponine

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
If you intend to marry a first gen girl, there's just not enough of them for the rest of the first gen males that have a kid tied to them to marry. In say Conquest for example, the men are Mamui, eight Nohr men and three neutral men. The women are eight Nohr girls, and three neutral girls. Someone must be made a bachelor.

A Kamuisexual is a nickname for characters that can only s-support Corrin.

I found this image that explains this terrible situation. There's a large white space at the bottom because I had to make some... changes to it.
70d.png

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
If you intend to marry a first gen girl, there's just not enough of them for the rest of the first gen males that have a kid tied to them to marry. In say Conquest for example, the men are Mamui, eight Nohr men and three neutral men. The women are eight Nohr girls, and three neutral girls. Someone must be made a bachelor.

I found this image that explains this terrible situation. There's a large white space at the bottom because I had to make some... changes to it.
Well that explains a lot. And I think I would S-support one of those Kamuisexuals because it feels weird to marry someone who isn't born yet/is the child of one of my friends. (Although super OP Kanna is tempting.)
I have one question though. Who is the 2nd Kamouisexual? I know that the others are Anna, Yuugiri, and Flora, but I don't know who she is.
I also find the Zero part and the end to be funny.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Wow, I guess it's true what people said about this game being made more for Female Kamui / Corrin.

Well, I think I know who's getting bachelored on my Male Hoshido run.

I have one question though. Who is the 2nd Kamouisexual? I know that the others are Anna, Yuugiri, and Flora, but I don't know who she is.
Her name is Crimson, and she is a Hoshido exclusive character.

She hardly appeared in any promotional material (if any at all), which is probably why you didn't recognize her.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002

Oh wow. Makes you wonder if it was an oversight. Good thing I like Anna, otherwise I would've been shafted in recruitable units.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I also find the Zero part and the end to be funny.
I remember seeing it without the strike-through on that Zero bit. When knew Zero and Mamui adopted kids, so the guy that made this must have assumed that was how we recruited Eponine and Kanna. It turns to not be the case at all and the "adopting kids" bit appeared in Zero and Mamui's pair up epilogue. It never states they adopted Eponine or Kanna. Just they adopted some kids. Then came this updated version.

Wow, I guess it's true what people said about this game being made more for Female Kamui / Corrin.
And yet Mamui is the default Corrin for Smash. I blame Aqua for this.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Wondering if Kamui has any unique victory quotes in Smash.
Similar to how :4robinm: :4robinf: both have unique dialogue towards :4lucina: and how she has unique dialogue towards :4myfriends: :4marth:
Both Kamuis could have unique dialogue for some of the FE characters. Even have them different based on their gender.

*Edit
Seems I like the word unique.

Last edited:
Top Bottom