• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Copying Fatal- Making a Q and A vlog

mikeray4

Smash Ace

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
WHAT POSTS?! it's gonna be video. Fatal is prolly waiting for 1) more questions/better ones
or 2)time to do the video or 3) both :p

I hope he does it though...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Not bad for the first one bro. I'll try to think of some...I couldn't stop laughing at your ending comments...:laugh:

/hopesuweretrolling

Mike2

Smash Ace
Nice vlog!

Okay next question:
What's your advice for players looking to improve and get to the next level?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I'll ask another question too. =D

What's Snake supposed to do in the Toon Link mu? I just seem to get out camped, & have the hardest time getting close to him. >_<

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
lol that australian accent was terrible.

practice hard and come back!

also, over here, college means high school :D

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
What do you think is the best thing to do vs CG characters? I generally just get on top of a platform, & attempt to trade hits with them until i'm out of cg %.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Well if your not coming down there ill go up there, and it pronounced drugs but you can call me what ever u want every on calls me J-rugs the j is just for flavor but for a serious question I feel like when ever I play good players like Will, June bug or Vinnie or etc, it feels like every time i try to u-tilt they just get in a position where its sour spots and stales they are usually @ like in the upper 100's and I need to wait till they get to higher % at that point i cant zone them cuz i probably will die and it feels like every nade i will pull at that point will get me grabbed and thrown off the edge and it feels like @ that point snake cant kill cuz when i play those people they already staled my u-tilt and if i f-tilt they will sdi, power shield it or etch, and dacus is out of the question . Dabuz told me that i did the oli mu pretty well but I need to use my grenades more aggressively and he said bizkit as well as the New England snakes are good @ that. So ultimately These are my questions: 1 what do I do to when they try to get in that position to approach above me to they end up just stalling my u-tilt or sdi/di or powershielding it as well as my f-tilt, do i just need to zone better or just throw out a grab or what? 2 how do I have a better agro nade game im re watching vids and so far I gathered u can either pull out one nade and shield drop the other to apply more pressure or pull out just one nade, let it cook and move in closer to apply more pressure to the shield and have the option of pulling out the other or hard throw one nade and hard throw it see if the opponent jumps and dash atk/ dacus in, however I feel like these players have watched these vids more than me and they have learned how to deal with it and punish. Bonus question I've been told in critique that i need to have more control on the stage with traps to take away options but how the hell do I do that with chars like pit and falco who keep throwing projectiles my way to stop me from doing so, Ive tried getting through their wall by powersheilding and getting closer to zone them or get them off stage to set up more control however I feel like by trying to get rid of their wall Im taking so much damage to get pass the wall that Im closer to death then ever before and at that point they kill me or i just die in the respawn if i kill them. Extra Question I feel like there is and imbalance of skills between our top snakes and a big misunderstanding of why Razer and Ally are good I feel like I were to explain why they up-tilted in certain scenarios or did what ever they did to win the game to a stupid salty non snake main I would have to write a college paper on why they are sooo goood and even then they would just say "oh snake is bull ****" I feel like he was in 2008 but now hes it like polio it would suck to have it but its super curable. I feel as a snake there is no MU that snake really wins except chars that were not gonna make it in the Metagame even with Mk banned any way, like Fkn Jiggs who the **** cant beat ness, jiggs or peach, I mean even peach isnt that easy. That Mu doesnt mean "hey snake main just crack open a beer cuz its in the bag" no it means "hey snake main a ton of combos are gonna be thrown your way that are SUPER predictable and can be learn on any peach tutorial and you will be comboed up to 100 and if u live u can u-tilt and kill her and when you do the peach will just ***** about OMG look how much damage I did even though thats what she has been made to do since melee and our char is designed to take hits" Altogether Im asking why the F.U.C.K is snake still top tier if I can watch a vid of a good snake since 09' and one in 11' and see the tactics are the generally the same but tiny bit different but relies on the opponent making mistakes. I mean why should a char that has no new answers for the 2011-12 metagame even with mk gone (which i think is worse but I could go on for about hours about that) and relies on knowing every where my opponent should go still be top teir. I mean F/U tilt are top tier but snake as a whole sux.

P.S love your rants and please never stop

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
lol lastest vid was amazing.

gogin off at nicole was so harsh, yet hilarious.

here's a question or two:

1. why can't infern beat nicole?
2. what is so bad about bizkit?
3. what do you think about players outside america?
4. what do you think about the diddy kong matchup?

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
lol Yeah the last video was quite awesome. ^_^

I'm not too knowledgeable about MUs so that's probably what most of my question would be. >_< But what is Snake supposed to do in the Wolf MU?

F A N G

Smash Journeyman
Haha great videos, really like them.

How do you learn habits? And what habits are most important to learn?

Mike2

Smash Ace
If you had to plow 1 female smasher, who would you plow?
If you had to fight 1 smasher, who would you fight?
Who's your favorite person in this community?
Do you watch MMA?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
lol lastest vid was amazing.

gogin off at nicole was so harsh, yet hilarious.

here's a question or two:

1. why can't infern beat nicole?
How come everyone remembers when I lost to her but not when I beat her in winners in the same tournament lol

Top Bottom