• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coppell Christmas Bash! (Dallas, TX tournament) Dec 27th + CHALLENGE FOR $$$

baka4moé

Smash Champion
augh that money challenge sounds so awesome, i really wanna go now! for those going from houston, is there a chance you have an extra spot in your car? i can probably get a ride to your place, and help pay for gas money, to lower the costs... please let me know!

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Aight Baka!! :)

And yes D'oH it is on a Monday :( sorry about that, weekends filled with christmas, christmas eve, new years--

baka4moé

Smash Champion
if i go, can i get 1st/2nd spot for that money thing? lol. also who is qpac? just wondering.

EDIT: sung if you dont have one yet we should totally team, reppin socal XD

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Oh I apologize, I couldn't detect any sarcasm at all :(

Yes anyone can join :)

PLEASE BRING TVS AND SETUPS!!! Right now I have about...5 max from my friends

SUNG475

Smash Ace
^THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Please people let's make this tournament run smoothly!! :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ok i'm going to this ^_^ . though sung, i can;t bring a setup.. do you have an idea of when the whole thing will end?

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Main post says 8:30 PM (estimate)

I still need TVs desperately. Please bring setups as well.

H-TOWN

Smash Rookie
The TV I have right now the power button doesn't work. Same with my remote control as well. Don't worry. It still turns on. I can bring it if necessary. I'm not sure if I'll stay the entire time, but I'll be there for the entire tourney for sure.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Yea sure! Sygnomoly please come (also bring a TV + setup if you can :D)

H-Town and Penguin, yall are angels

baka4moé

Smash Champion
thanks for the offers guys, but it turns out someone else from houston is coming, so I'm teaming with him. man i hope the turnout is good! and I am so looking forward to pools!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i know it's unlikely, but if anyone is coming through Killeen on the way to this tourney, i'd love to tag along.

i'll pitch in gas and i'm really easy to get along with. lol

my number is (254)245-7556. text or call me anytime before tomorrow night if you can help me out. i won't be able to check the boards all day tomorrow, but i'll have constant access to my phone so any help is greatly appreciated.

THANKS

Top Bottom