• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coolest kills?

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
This topic is for people to post the coolest kills they can imagine. My top 5 are:

1.) Power-shield projectiles either to kill directly or to combo into a KO move.

2.) Any 0-death combo.

3.) Young Link's Fire Spike. (done it.)

4.) Bypass an edgeguard, killing the edgeguarder (is that a word?) in the process. (done it)

5.) Luigi tauntspike. (only when you know opponent won't take it personally or if the opponent had it coming.)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff:
-Wall of pain, finished off with a rest for no reason

Fox:
-Uthrow to Uair (it won me a match before :D)
-Ledgehop to uair (like, if you're playing Peach, she's floating back and you're on the ledge. You drop and jump/ledgehop off the ledge and Uair her and it kills her)
-Shinespike when you're ledgehogging them
-EPIC LEDGE BATTLE (you're both off the ledge hitting each other and ledgeteching)
-Uthrow to bair
-Bair to intercept their recovery
-More than one shinespike
-Unnecessarily dropping down all the way to the bottom of a map, shinespiking, jumpcancelling, and recovering for no reason at all except to be an ***.
-Waveshine infinite against a wall to a usmash
-CHAMP COMBO
-Any kill with a U-air
-idk, the cool kills with Fox are limitless

Falco:
-Kamikaze dair (I DID IT TO FOWARD LULZ)
-Kamikaze dair off the ledge (whether you ledgehop or flat out drop down and do it dont matter)
-Phantasm kill when you're ledgehogging (as seen in Zhu's sig)
-See Fox and copy where applicable
-Dash kick -> u-air juggle > spike (obviously when you're near the edge)

Marth:
-Dair on a space animal when they're in the middle of phantasm/illusion (it's possible)
-Any type of epic combo that can be done with Marth that has a dair to spike them at the end.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
one time with captain falcon i was recovering against one of my brothers characters( cant remember which for some reason) anyways... I know this isnt precise of something but somehow his edgeguard put him in the position of off the stage close to the edge. Anyways so his move ended up sending me toward the stage and i wall jump teched it and tried to up b immiediatly but pressed over too much and used his mid air forward b instead and hit him and spiked him down and he didnt meteor recover because it was so unexpected. I died in the process but it was such a sick kill. Too bad it wasnt on the last stocks. I dont know why i dont remember more details... but yeah... I always thought that was some ill ish.

And Ive always thought using a ledge hopped uair into a dair spike with marth was the coolest edgeguard ever.

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
0 - Death Chain throw on space animals
0- Death Pillar with falco
My nana randomly throwing a back air at the most crucial time in the match getting me the win
Ken Combo
Edge hogging a whole firefox whenever the attack starts right In front of the edge
wall jump meteor phantasm
WOP into rest
In Marth ditto fthrow chaingrab into tipper fsmash

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Any rest that off the stage. Those are just ballin'.
Walljump Charge Shot = sex.
Knee -> taunt

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I do #1 all the time..

How about hitting with really slow moves that no one likes to get hit with, like Ganon u-tilt or punch?

Rayku

Smash Lord
my best kill:

Pikachu vs. Ness, I get the finishing kill when he recovers into my thunder. It's on youtube ;o

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Just a few that I've done recently:

Falco vs Yoshi, I dair spiked him, continued to fall with him, and I shinespiked him as soon as he used his second jump. Heh Falco can shinespike Yoshi :chuckle:

IC vs Yoshi, I grabbed at the edge, did a dthrow, and fair spiked him with Nana, then immediately dsmashed and stole his second jump as he tried to recover. :laugh:

Falco vs Fox on Battlefield, Fox was recovering from directly below the edge of the stage, I shined him before he grabbed the ledge and he got stagespiked.

Double reverse uair edgeguard with Ganon.

With Samus, homing missile to charged shot edgeguard. Too good.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
1P Falco vs. CPs Batman(Ganondorf) and Link.
Final Destination.
F-threw Link into Batman then spyked Batman of the stage.
1P Mario vs. CP Luigi
Final Destination.
Luigi misfired Green missle into Dr. 's Defibrillator(F smash) KAMAKAZIE CLASHED KO!!!!!!!!

JOLT143

Smash Apprentice
Best

Kill

Ever.

Falco with reflector O

Counter spamming marth 0 0 samus with charge shot
Samus fires
Marth counters
shot headed to falco
reflected
Marth dies
Me and doubles partner die laughing.:laugh::chuckle:
Opponent dies in disbelief:urg:

There is some competition for the spike jacket to pk flash

Falco7

Smash Cadet
Best

Kill

Ever.

Falco with reflector O

Counter spamming marth 0 0 samus with charge shot
Samus fires
Marth counters
shot headed to falco
reflected
Marth dies
Me and doubles partner die laughing.:laugh::chuckle:
Opponent dies in disbelief:urg:

There is some competition for the spike jacket to pk flash
I love those kills too. Falco is the all time best player ever!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Reverse, off-the-stage Falcon Punch to stage spike. But the coolest thing I have yet to see is a Double, reverse, off-the-stage Falcon Punch.

My friends and I were all on FD as Captains. One went off the edge and one person leaped off to try to get him with a reverse punch quickly followed by another guy. He lands the punch, the friend flies up, hits the stage goes straight out, and lands in a second punch. He flew back to the stage and was spiked again.

My life was over that day.

Top Bottom