• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Console64 SuPeRbOoMfAn vs Dylan_Tnga and other various mtl ppl (UPDATED!!!)

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
This is dylans friend. Hes got most of the vids uploaded but is banned till monday over something completly ridiculous. Infact, he can't wait to find out what it is.

Anyhow, its only till monday so youll get the rest of the links then. All the vids are on superbooms account now and Dylan is uploading the 1p mode.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
The one where boom does the falcon uair combo on the left side of hyrule back onto the main platform was badass.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
awesome vids. i especially like the one where someone says, "do a megavolt kick!"

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
U know what **** u Boom and your jigglypuff immitation crap. Thats not skills and thats not what I do. I"m going to ****ing flame u the next time I see u if that vid isn't down by then.

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman

jigglymaster said:
There Petey Piranna got disconfirmed because he is only as a Boss.

I seriously can't see any of u guys thinking this game will suck. >_>

U guys must all be emos or sumthin cause you like to look at things negitavly.
Right.

You're the emo kid dude. Ever heard of a sense of humor? That post is pathetic and it shows lack of sense of humor to the extreme. It also happens to be completly hilarious.

By reacting, you're only going to encourage people to laugh at you, which I am right now. I cant believe you actually got pissed.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Wtf is with u people and looking for my posts? And I'm not emo. That other post was competely different from this subject. I said that to the people who thought brawl would suck. And stfu demon I don't even know who you are. I have asburgers so I have a problem alright. You shouldn't just pick on 1 person and laugh at them because they have problems. You people are so inhuman, cruel, and don't know when to stop. You have no feelings at all. I only got mad at boom because of a video he posted that hurt my rep a lot. I just have a hard time getting jokes and you shouldn't be laughing at me just because of that. So stop picking on me cause I can't take it anymore and all you guys are *******s for picking on me.

Oh wait I see. Demon got pissed off at me cause I called him emo since he thinks brawl will suck so he wants some revenge. Demon. Your no different from me right now so I'll laugh at you because you reacted just like I did.

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
Wtf is with u people and looking for my posts? And I'm not emo.
You're being all emo right now.

That other post was competely different from this subject.
So? It was hilarious, and you have no idea how to respond to a joke post and take everything seriously, no wonder people diss you.

And stfu demon I don't even know who you are. I have asburgers so I have a problem alright.
My little cousin has Autism and she knows how to take a joke. Don't try pulling the ''I have real life problems'' thing out, because it just makes you look even more emo.

You shouldn't just pick on 1 person and laugh at them because they have problems.
No ones going to make fun of you for having aspergers. I know thats a struggle and Id never dream of dissing you for that.

However your posts are really funny, and Im gonna laugh at them.

You people are so inhuman, cruel, and don't know when to stop. You have no feelings at all.
SSb64 videos : Serious business

I only got mad at boom because of a video he posted that hurt my rep a lot. I just have a hard time getting jokes and you shouldn't be laughing at me just because of that. So stop picking on me cause I can't take it anymore and all you guys are *******s for picking on me.
Fine, if you're gonna freak out then I guess Ill stop. But its pretty hilarious, still.

Grow a backbone plz.

Oh wait I see. Demon got pissed off at me cause I called him emo since he thinks brawl will suck so he wants some revenge. Demon. Your no different from me right now so I'll laugh at you because you reacted just like I did.
React? lol. More like I found it ironic that you were calling people emos, while crying about people making a small joke about you in ssb64.

jigglys combos take skill.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
For the last time I just have a hard time getting jokes!!!!!!!
Just please leave me alone. Want me to say I'm sorry for calling you emo because u think brawl will suck. Will that make u go?

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE JUST PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T RESPOND TO THIS POST SO I CAN GO AWAY.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dude. ''Jokes'' are where people arent serious. I can understand you have trouble getting em, but im TELLING you this is a joke, and 3 days from now no ones ever going to care about it.

The only way to give a joke a longer life span is to react to it like you are right now. Please just calm down.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yea next time put it on the vcr and capture it onto the comp so I don't have to hear Boom say skill any more. Rofl.

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
Yea next time put it on the vcr and capture it onto the comp so I don't have to hear Boom say skill any more. Rofl.
hehe, I'll pass that advice along to Dylan (who is banned till tomorrow) Im his good friend outside of the net so ive been following his favorite threads for him and tellin him whats goin on.

So, did anyone else notice the poor lighting in the videos?
It was recorded by a digicam, which was placed on a stack of chairs. Boom and Tnga aren't exactly smart, but its the best they could do.

The 2nd half of the vids were filmed by someone holding the digi cam.

Meh the way I see it, the vids are crappy quality, but the dialogue is hilarious (much like mine and TNga's videos in melee)

I like these videos a lot, im gonna watch that 1p mode thing again, its too cool.

MattNF

Smash Lord
Good ****... keep it up.

and stop acting like an ***, demon machine. leave him alone.

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
and stop acting like an ***, demon machine. leave him alone.
Will do. Jokes past now and I had no intention of bugging him about it beyond this one thread. I didnt think Id get such a reaction but now I know what not to do when it comes to jigglymaster : serious business.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
Actually my comment was more of a satire seeing how off-topic you were getting.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
ah, humility. such an elusive trait in gamers.

and as far as emo goes, you folks are noobs. i should know, i used to be emo.

that's me recently. however, since my freshman year of college i've eschewed emo. now i'm such a ****ing pretentious hipster. i still keep the hair, though.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
awesome vids. i especially like the one where someone says, "do a megavolt kick!"
LOL Thanks for taking it in stride. Its a little joke because in your combo video you constantly edgeguard cost-co with verticle falcon kicks. (dumbest edgeguard possible)

But ya Im glad you found it funny :p thats what we were going for.

As for you jigglymaster, I didnt realize at the time making that joke introduction to the video that you were so hyper sensitive and that despite someone telling you ''this is a joke'' you still had trouble understanding it was a joke.

If thats the case for real, then I appologise for insulting you, I didnt think it would make you this upset, but realize that me and boom found your post funny, and thats pretty much it.

Plus, you have it easy compared to KSO who is mentioned in every 2nd video. Ah the famous lines

''Do the KOSO Combo!''

*edgeguard time*

''DO A MEGAVOLT KICK!''

not to mention... ''ITS A TRAP!''

UPDATE!!!!!

So I added the missing video links and the BOOM-PUTER!

Enjoy!

that's me recently. however, since my freshman year of college i've eschewed emo. now i'm such a ****ing pretentious hipster. i still keep the hair, though.
Haha, funky pic. But youd probably look better with a different hairstyle. Your choice though not mine.

heres a funky pic of me being metal

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
WHAT!!?? YOU WHERE MAKInG FUn of me??? that really hurts my rep.

lol, yeah, i love edgeguarding with falcon kicks. it works for me. i know it's stupid as hell mostly, but it's so gratifying.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
lol, yeah, i love edgeguarding with falcon kicks. it works for me. i know it's stupid as hell mostly, but it's so gratifying.
And thats why it will henceforth be known as the megavolt kick. Not falcon kick in general, just verticle falcon kick edgeguards.

Do a megavolt kick!!! :laugh:

classic.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
who was the person saying all those meme's in the videos? cut that out.
Mostly holyquebec, and I chimed in a little.

''Blastoisssse!!! OH MY GOD!!!'' was epic though, since blastoise appeared to save the day for me from evil boom kirbyputers.

h4x

And how am I gonna cut that out of the video at this stage? lol. I thought the dialogue was really funny, but meh to each his own.

ya dylan, you gotta mean that you hate mudkipz
LOL pedo bear approves!

ALTERNATING CAPS :mad:

sceptilian

Smash Apprentice
Wow, those videos were awesome. Loved he Boom-puter ones. That Samus-acid combo was instant death. May I ask what the Gameshark code for Player 2 to control the computer is?

Thino

Smash Master
9 Control Player 2 On Controller 2 800A4BAE 0000
10 Control Player 3 On Controller 3 6 800A4C22 0000
11 Control Player 4 On Controller 4 7 800A4C96 0000

we should play a foursome one of those days

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
9 Control Player 2 On Controller 2 800A4BAE 0000
10 Control Player 3 On Controller 3 6 800A4C22 0000
11 Control Player 4 On Controller 4 7 800A4C96 0000

we should play a foursome one of those days

Naughty thoughts.... :laugh:

I'm in for sure, once I get an n64 controller adaptor. My usb controller has reached its end, and Im retiring it from smash and using it soley for zsnes.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
you don't know what you're talking about
The verticle falcon kick is a ******** edgeguard... where it works you could easily do something else. I dont see any reason for doing it ever.

But fine, since there's no point disagreeing with you for obvious reasons, please tell me what makes it a good decision, is there a certain edgeguard situation or something? I figured dtilt and dair were way better in pretty much every case.

As for the horizontal falcon kick, I see it being used all the time and for good reason.

Top Bottom