• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Melee panelists have already been decided lol.

Me, Aiser, Trade

Wasn't that what people agreed on? Oh yeah and DD cuz he's awesome and stuff. Good job Paula.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't mean to be a jerk but how in the heck can TeeVee be a panelist for Brawl? Hes been to like three tournaments and hardly ever posts.

Brawl Panelists-Noodles, Icylight, Moon Doggie. (The only problem is that Moon Doggie isn't that active on the boards either. You need a strongly active user.)

Melee Panelists-Aesir, SPAWN, Jam Stunna (Definitely should be these three because Jam is a very honest and upfront person, Aesir is as well, and SPAWN knows the most about everyones skill.)

I could have said Cort, Trademark, or Mogwai but Cort doesn't even care and I think those three are more than suitable and knows everyones skill the most.

I definitely think we could at least get the Brawl PR's done like....right now. Also, CTers have now begun to participate in Melee tournaments (trademark, spawn, aesir, mogwai, MikeMoney, Chewman, myself) and we can definitely begin to draw that list up as well. Let's get this done quickly and accurately and then go on to post about nothing because we all know we want to do that. I'm seriously sick of some of you posting random crap that is obvious spam. Good job Noodles making a new thread to try to get rid of that aspect. Just keep up with this thread and don't pull a V and slack.
=[ I wanna be on a panel guys~
T-T camoonnnn.

Melee panelists have already been decided lol.

Me, Aiser, Trade

Wasn't that what people agreed on? Oh yeah and DD cuz he's awesome and stuff. Good job Paula.
**** YESSS
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
V didn't slack. Well, maybe a little... But if somebody actually made the list then he could've just put it up. >_>
I don't mean to hate on him at all. Steves awesome...but umm it always took him FOREVER to just update a new person onto the player finder. lol

Jake is definitely a great option as a Brawl panelist because he attends more tournies than TeeVee, is more active on the boards as of late and well me....I just don't care to follow Brawl as much you other kids do. LOL. I'm definitely still probably a CT top five because of my consistency at tournaments and my recent entree at MM to show I can still perform.

Yeah; Aesir, Spawn, and Trade is good.

Update that **** Noodles.

Now, lets get some rankings in gentleman.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
DD, you better be online when we do it after this weekend. Also, when do you get home from school/are free? I don't think I have your number, pm me it.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-rQFLGxdKU

LOL at the funniest thing Mogwai has ever said. "Where are you currently located?" haha <3 Hazz No Homo.

Once again the not to be a jerk thing but.....ummm are you guys like....kidding about DarkDragoon being a panelist? He hardly plays Melee at all. lol He plays Alex, Stephen, Khaly, and Manny....and them not even that often.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD, you better be online when we do it after this weekend. Also, when do you get home from school/are free? I don't think I have your number, pm me it.
I get out of School at 2:24pm, get home at 2:45 or 3. I was going to visit Turnip to play some more when he gets back to Wesleyn in 2 weeks...which is the week prior to my surgery and looks like fun~!

>3>; Once I get my intestines cut I can get better at this game without all this medical BS getting in the way~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-rQFLGxdKU

LOL at the funniest thing Mogwai has ever said. "Where are you currently located?" haha <3 Hazz No Homo.

Once again the not to be a jerk thing but.....ummm are you guys like....kidding about DarkDragoon being a panelist? He hardly plays Melee at all. lol He plays Alex, Stephen, Khaly, and Manny....and them not even that often.
>.> I'm an unbiased and intelligent individual with a good idea of how things work.
>=P SO NYA~
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
DD, I wants your number. I'm going to swing by one of these days so we can do happy modding stuffz. :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks Nick. :D Can't wait to wake up in 5/6 hours and go to Cort's to play smash all daiiii. :)

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
So, mogwai, spawn can't make it for tomorrow :( so I sent Swiftbass a message :) I can pick him up after work if he can make it(i assume he should, he's on vacation). I'll text you tomorrow with confirmation.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
<3 QDVS. You're such a cool guy. I definitely hope we play better, looking at our matches, I just kind of sighed lol.

Thanks for letting me use your soap/shampoo. That shower made me feel good, just not during LOL.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****, I hate when my mom goes super insane mode going on about how I'm not pulling my weight around the house. >_>

Cort, I can't come over today. So gay.

noodles

Smash Champion
im quite active again, so i think id be a safe bet as a brawl panelist.
you also go to more OOS events than anyone elsein ct (for brawl)
I don't mean to hate on him at all. Steves awesome...but umm it always took him FOREVER to just update a new person onto the player finder. lol

Jake is definitely a great option as a Brawl panelist because he attends more tournies than TeeVee, is more active on the boards as of late and well me....I just don't care to follow Brawl as much you other kids do. LOL. I'm definitely still probably a CT top five because of my consistency at tournaments and my recent entree at MM to show I can still perform.

Yeah; Aesir, Spawn, and Trade is good.

Update that **** Noodles.

Now, lets get some rankings in gentleman.
in TeeVees defense there hasnt been any tournaments in ct. theres a few that came up that hes going to/probably going to do really well at. also ct got better at brawl your top 10ish

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahaha it took me like a year to put PoF on the player finder...the PR's, however (in my defense :p), were never my fault. I wasn't even a panelist. I organized and ran the first Round Robin CT ever had though ^_^

...I think there have only been 2 or so since then haha.

Just have monthly RR's for both games (on different days) and you guys will be fine. It really isn't too hard, just back when I still played the best people in CT, other than Cort, didn't care about playing at all...so we hardcore slacked.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
****, I hate when my mom goes super insane mode going on about how I'm not pulling my weight around the house. >_>

Cort, I can't come over today. So gay.
>_> So when are you gonna see me? I go to school like, 15 minutes from Cort's house iirc...

I might start going over more after April 3rd.

x.x If he doesn't mind.

-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol,after I posted I wentback to sleep, just woke up.

Noi can do pof.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
**** that looks awesome, Jake. Also, I'm probably going to Mogwai's since I am homo for melee and stuff.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
More like keep chaingrabbing and you're set.

This weekend should help with rankings and such.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Hey so I read the first couple posts and skipped to the end to post this so i dont know if it was addressed yet, but Pipe is definitely still out there. Unfortunately, he lost his license, has a demanding job, goes to college, and has a girlfriend so he hasn't been playing that much, but he is still amazing and whenever he can, I will make sure he comes to the tournaments. He will definitely be at the one coming up on April 11th at Friendly Fire.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=224646
Also I should mention that he has been ripping it up in brawl as well. Every tournament hes played in hes either won or placed 2nd, so I think Mike Gale is a contender for a top spot on both lists. Also, I should mention that Lock (yes, THE lock) attended and won the last brawl tournament we hosted at Friendly Fire, so you never know, he might make a comeback as well. Now there wasn't much competition there, but at least Pipe seems serious about competitive brawl and melee, so i think he would fare really well even against better players.

Top Bottom